Windows 10: Sluggish internet.

Discus and support Sluggish internet. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Some reason I cant upload a video I recorded to show my issue!!!!!!! I was on YouTube watching video, it would load, play, go back to loading, play,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MrHudson, Nov 13, 2017.

1. MrHudson Win User

Sluggish internet.

Some reason I cant upload a video I recorded to show my issue!!!!!!!
    I was on YouTube watching video, it would load, play, go back to loading, play, back loading, then play.
    Downloads are same way, it will download, stop, start back downloading.

:)

MrHudson, Nov 13, 2017
  2. hannagirl Win User

Since this last update on Windows 10 KB3206632

Since this last update on Windows 10 KB3206632 my computer is running terrible should I uninstall it. I keep loosing the internet and it has to recover the page, it is sluggish.

hannagirl, Nov 13, 2017
  3. MIG413 Win User
    If I upgrade to Windows 10 how to go back to Windows 7?

I could relate to your pain. I had W7 with noproblem and decide to give W10 a try. What a horrible mistake. The sluggish to everything is beyond annoying and horrible. Can't use the internet because is sluggish and it crash or it wont open a page. Can't
    watch movie or videos.

I try going back to W7 and that seem to be a journey to never land. I had follow every instruction (not the complex ones) to no help. I haveto use my Ipad now to surf the Internet.

Horrible and if I was to rate W10, I will give it a big ZERO

MIG413, Nov 13, 2017
  4. Sluggish internet.

I would first check on the driver version for your networking card. Check the manufacturer of your computer or your motherboard to see if a new driver is available. If so, install it.

Next, make sure that everything is well connected within your network. Check connection speeds at the modem and router.

Are you running your PC wired or wireless?

Masterchiefxx17, Nov 14, 2017
  5. MrHudson Win User
    I downloaded the HP Support Assistant and ran it, it installed 3 drivers, so far its working better. 1 was something for Intel,, 2nd was wireless, 3rd installed some Visual C+++.

MrHudson, Nov 14, 2017
  6. MrHudson Win User
    I installed wrong driver, after downloading the HP Support Assistant and having it check drivers, downloads were way faster.

MrHudson, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Sluggish internet.

1. Sluggish internet. - Similar Threads - Sluggish internet

2. when I went to my PC this morning i found it was very sluggish, It looks like auto...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when I went to my PC this morning i found it was very sluggish, It looks like auto...: Woke up this morning and found my PC running very slow.When using office 365 I have to wait for the software to catch up, windows behaves the same.Microsoft auto installed software updates last night, something has happened to my PC since then.PLEASE HELP as I have not been...
  3. when I went to my PC this morning i found it was very sluggish, It looks like auto...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when I went to my PC this morning i found it was very sluggish, It looks like auto...: Woke up this morning and found my PC running very slow.When using office 365 I have to wait for the software to catch up, windows behaves the same.Microsoft auto installed software updates last night, something has happened to my PC since then.PLEASE HELP as I have not been...
  4. Windows File Explorer very sluggish and weird issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows File Explorer very sluggish and weird issue: Since today i have an issue with the file explorer.Whenever i click something be it folder or any files its even worse with folder and even happens on empty folders for 2-3 seconds theres a constant swapping of loading circle to my mouse cursor until the file is officially...
  5. Windows File Explorer very sluggish and weird issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows File Explorer very sluggish and weird issue: Since today i have an issue with the file explorer.Whenever i click something be it folder or any files its even worse with folder and even happens on empty folders for 2-3 seconds theres a constant swapping of loading circle to my mouse cursor until the file is officially...
  6. Windows File Explorer very sluggish and weird issue

7. sluggish pc for no reason

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    sluggish pc for no reason: Over the years my PC which is 9 years old now has started to get sluggish after installing Windows 10 a while ago. a while later I changed the MBR to GPT and gave it secure boot after that my PC started to act weird when I went to advanced options to find the only option...
  8. Sudden Sluggish Internet Speed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sudden Sluggish Internet Speed: Hi, Here's my problem. Over the course of several months, I've noticed a drop in my internet responsiveness. I finally got around to diving into the problem. My first thought was that I picked up a virus. I ran scans with Malware Hunter, Malwarebytes, Spybot Search &...
  9. Sudden Sluggish Internet Speed

Sudden Sluggish Internet Speed: Hi, Here's my problem. Over the course of several months, I've noticed a drop in my internet responsiveness. I finally got around to diving into the problem. My first thought was that I picked up a virus. I ran scans with Malware Hunter, Malwarebytes, Spybot Search &...
  10. Sudden Sluggish Internet Speed

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing