Windows 10: Sluggish Mouse

Discus and support Sluggish Mouse in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I know that this has been a problem virtually since Windows 10 was released. I've been following the various threads on the subject and have attempted... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Peter Bell, Apr 10, 2016.

1. Sluggish Mouse

I know that this has been a problem virtually since Windows 10 was released. I've been following the various threads on the subject and have attempted to implement most of the claimed fixes but, sadly, the problem of drag still exists. At times my system is close to unusable because of it. I'm in the fortunate position of being able to go back to using Windows 7 on my laptop, on which the same mouse works perfectly, but I do think that it's bloody terrible, to say the least, that MICROSOFT, after all the drum beating and claims of testing the software prior to releasing Windows 10 still hasn't been able to give users a solution. They should hang their collective heads!

:)

Peter Bell, Apr 10, 2016
  2. Nelzzz Win User

Windows 10 black screen on startup

I did system restore on my up graded to windows 10 hp laptop

after restore it was sluggish so I did an other restart. Sluggish still and then Black Screen.

I can move mouse around but turn off ...turn on...it's black with a mouse pointer on it .

Is there a disk that can reset my laptop?

Nelzzz, Apr 10, 2016
  3. JamesPady Win User
    keyboard and mouse pad problems

fix my keyboard and mouse pad problems on my ASUS laptop after installing windows10. the keyboard is extremely sluggish and my mouse pad doesn't work

JamesPady, Apr 10, 2016
  4. mmshipon Win User

Sluggish Mouse

My mouse is not sluggish, but actually super sensitive. It is opening programs on one click and moving/deleting messages in Outlook is almost impossible. Using a Logiteck M305 mouse with the latest version of Windows 10. Not quite sure when things changed, but it was working fine with prior builds. Please help.

mmshipon, Apr 10, 2016
  5. RWOne Win User
    Open Task Manager during sluggish operation, what is at 100% ?

RWOne, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Sluggish Mouse

1. Sluggish Mouse - Similar Threads - Sluggish Mouse

2. when I went to my PC this morning i found it was very sluggish, It looks like auto...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when I went to my PC this morning i found it was very sluggish, It looks like auto...: Woke up this morning and found my PC running very slow.When using office 365 I have to wait for the software to catch up, windows behaves the same.Microsoft auto installed software updates last night, something has happened to my PC since then.PLEASE HELP as I have not been...
  3. Why my mouse is so sluggish

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Why my mouse is so sluggish: Hello,For a long time, i'm facing issues with my mouse on windows 10/11 it moves not as usual with some kind of acceleration. My mouse is faster when i move it to the right side and idk why. I have disabled acceleration but the mouse remains weird : not natural, I have also...
  4. Why my mouse is so sluggish

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why my mouse is so sluggish: Hello,For a long time, i'm facing issues with my mouse on windows 10/11 it moves not as usual with some kind of acceleration. My mouse is faster when i move it to the right side and idk why. I have disabled acceleration but the mouse remains weird : not natural, I have also...
  5. Why my mouse is so sluggish

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  6. mouse cursor freezing, sluggish

in Windows 10 Customization
    mouse cursor freezing, sluggish: mouse cursor freezing, sluggish I'm using a Lo***ch mouse with right and left finger "pads" and a scroll wheel. [ATTACH] I've disguised the company name Lo***ch, because I have no evidence that the problem is caused by that particular brand. GLOSSARYLOL Move the cursor...
  7. sluggish mouse

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    sluggish mouse: Hi, Im having an issue with my mouse feeling floaty and sluggish. Its not 1:1. ( Only in games). Might be because of the recent update? Its def not my mouse, because it happens on all of them. Also tried reinstalling drivers but wasnt succesfull. Does anyone have the same...
  8. Sluggish, or fast mouse movement when starting the computer.

Sluggish, or fast mouse movement when starting the computer.: Hello there, I have a problem where upon starting my computer for the first time, my mouse is either too fast, or too slow. Changing the speed in settings does not work, however if I restart my computer, the mouse speed will be normal. So whenever I start my computer, I...
  9. Mouse is sluggish when I am playing games

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mouse is sluggish when I am playing games: When my PC is working with a very high load and the CPU goes close to 100%, I am having problems with a mouse. The cursor is starting shuttering, it gets sluggish and stops moving sometimes. Especially this happens when I am playing games so you see it is a frustrating...
  10. Windows 10, Mouse Lag - Sluggish window dragging with Office apps

Windows 10, Mouse Lag - Sluggish window dragging with Office apps: When trying to drag any Office program open window using the mouse, the drag is very slow, severely lagging behind the mouse motion. This only happens with Office programs, all other windows work normally. This issue started about a month ago with a windows/office update. I...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sluggish mouse after 1903 update