Windows 10: small app icons at the task bar

Discus and support small app icons at the task bar in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; [img] As you can see in the picture, my store icon is surrounded by my theme color, and the real icon is very small This appears on other store... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Junh821, Oct 19, 2015.

1. Junh821 Win User

small app icons at the task bar

small app icons at the task bar [​IMG]

As you can see in the picture,
    my store icon is surrounded by my theme color, and the real icon is very small
    This appears on other store apps like music, calc...etc
    what can I do at this situation???

:)

Junh821, Oct 19, 2015

2. Windows 10 - How to make Task Bar Icons larger?

I am a visually impaired user, and after upgrading to Windows 10, I find the Task Bar icons to be incredibly small. I have gone into the Task Bar properties and made sure that "Make Task Bar Icons Smaller" is not checked. However, they still seem really
    small. Any thoughts?

BlindFella, Oct 19, 2015
  3. Small Icons on task bar

Hi Kathryn,

Follow the below to increase the size of icons in Task bar and check if it helps.

• Right click on Taskbar in the bottom of the
      Desktop window.
    • Click on Properties/ Settings, uncheck the option
      Use small taskbar buttons.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post for further assistance on accessing the taskbar icons for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Oct 19, 2015
Thema:

small app icons at the task bar

1. small app icons at the task bar - Similar Threads - small app icons

2. Task bar small icons lenght size configuration

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task bar small icons lenght size configuration: Hi community and thank you for the support!I use small taskbar buttons set up and also never combine. Nevertheless I was able to get different lenghts of the programme icons on the taskbar as per bellow print screen. Currently I am stuck with the version on the bottom and I...
  3. Task bar small icons lenght size configuration

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Task bar small icons lenght size configuration: Hi community and thank you for the support!I use small taskbar buttons set up and also never combine. Nevertheless I was able to get different lenghts of the programme icons on the taskbar as per bellow print screen. Currently I am stuck with the version on the bottom and I...
  4. Task bar small icons lenght size configuration

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. app icon “stuck”to the task bar

app icon “stuck”to the task bar: I can't unpin the app icon from the taskbar. When I click on the "unpin” button, nothing happens. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-icon-stuckto-the-task-bar/2551c9ea-33eb-4379-8858-e5085f92aec8
  6. app icon “stuck”to the task bar

app icon “stuck”to the task bar: I can't unpin the app icon from the taskbar. When I click on the "unpin” button, nothing happens https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/app-icon-stuckto-the-task-bar/6d77ff6b-585d-4c4c-8238-b057d9d560dc
  7. Date in small task bar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Date in small task bar: Hello, Was not able to find answer in this subreddit, but what i'm trying to do is to add a date like number and day name (maybe year) to a taskbar with small icons settings checked. I know that it's possible to do if you use vertical task bar, but i don't like that way....
  8. Task bar icons are too small

Task bar icons are too small: Windows 7 has a way to make the icons on the task bar significantly larger--n essential resource for those with poor eyesight or a small screen. Windows 10 appears to have dropped that feature and instead has just two size settings: "small" in which the icons are...
  9. TASK BAR ICONS

TASK BAR ICONS: SOMEHOW ANOTHER THE TASK BAR ICONS HAVE MOVED ON ME ALSO THE TIMEHAS DISSAPPEARED .. THEY ARE ALL TOGETHER INSTEAD OF SPACED OUT.. I MIGHT HAVE CLIKED ON SOMETHING BUT DONT THINK I DID.. HOW TO MOVE THEM BACKTO DEFAULT POSTION TO THE BOTTOM RIGHT CONCER?? PLZ HELP, THANKS...
  10. task bar icons

task bar icons: The battery indicator (icon) of my task bar disappears time to time.The solutions that are provided by Micro Soft at the first stage do not work. Please help me to overcome this problem....