Windows 10: small factor nvidia GT 610 1GB express HDMI

Discus and support small factor nvidia GT 610 1GB express HDMI in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hi there Installed this to a PROLIANT Gen 8 HP microserver - I removed the RGB connector (just unplug from the card) , and used the DVI and HDMI... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by jimbo45, Jan 26, 2016.

1. jimbo45 Win User

small factor nvidia GT 610 1GB express HDMI

Hi there

Installed this to a PROLIANT Gen 8 HP microserver - I removed the RGB connector (just unplug from the card) , and used the DVI and HDMI connectors on the small form connector -- just unscrew the standard size bracket and screw the (supplied) small form factor one.

Set the BIOS to disable the rather pathetic VGA built in video on the server MOBO and enable the Nvidia card. Option on server BIOS - use external video and disable internal one).

Brilliant -- worked straight OOB (although you do get a DVD with Drivers on) - you might need to add the HD audio driver as well - as there's no audio card on the Server so simply use the HD audio via HDMI / DVI outputs. You can route to optical output from your HDMI device if you need to.

For me just plugging in a speaker set to the Monitor headphone out works fine. (The DAC in the monitor is good enough.).

No probs at all -- drives a 4K monitor too - and plenty of sound as well -- typical servers don't have sound but I'm using mine as a "sort of desktop" too.

For 63 EUR (inc Tax) a great piece of kit. Goes in a Pcie 2 16 express slot (half height).

For those looking at small form factor boxes this one is a winner (note not talking here to extreme gamers though). !! Ensure the small brackets are included when buying --Amazon believe it or not pointed this out and their package included the small form factor brackets.

Not normally a fan of amazon but in this case they were 100% OK (and cheap).

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Jan 26, 2016

2. Can I run both Asus geforce gt 610 & Intel HD graphics 4600 simultaneously ?

Can I run both Asus geforce gt 610 & Intel HD graphics 4600 simultaneously ?

My PC specs are -

i5 4440

4 gb ram

Asus gt 610

Is there any way to run both at same time and which one is best for me either Intel HD Graphics 4600 or Asus Nvidia GeForce GT 610 ?

RohitMane_64, Jan 26, 2016
  3. FedeIT Win User
    Windows 10 Bad_System_Config_Info

My PC is a DELL XPS 8300 and the graphic card is NVIDIA GeForce GT 530, 1GB

FedeIT, Jan 26, 2016
Thema:

small factor nvidia GT 610 1GB express HDMI

1. small factor nvidia GT 610 1GB express HDMI - Similar Threads - small factor nvidia

2. Saplos Nvidia GT 730 Graphics on

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Saplos Nvidia GT 730 Graphics on: I have an older Windows 10 computer. It is refurbished, but I bought an older model new graphics card for it just to increase its capabilities a little more. When I run dxdiag it says I have Direct X 12 on a 64bit system. I keep getting two errors when trying to play a game...
  3. Nvidia GT 730

Nvidia GT 730: i cannot install the latest driver from nvidia... it says , this Nvidia graphics driver is not compatible with this version of windows.... windows 10 version 190..... pls help me...
  4. Nvidia Dsr Factors

Nvidia Dsr Factors: I want to disable the DSR but when I restore the settings or manually unselect everything and hit apply the dsr settings just come back can anyone help me fix it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nvidia-dsr-factors/4205130c-45c1-4eaf-bc7b-b54ccb613bf7
  5. NVIDIA GT 630 with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    NVIDIA GT 630 with Windows 10: I have a NVIDIA GT 630. Nothing works. Still code 43 in Device Manager, with the new 355.83!!! I am thinking to go back to Windows 7... 20357
  6. Nvidia gt 980

Nvidia gt 980: Just installed NVidia gt 980 in pc powers up fine but sends no DVI or HDMI signal to the monitor. Any ideas? 37341
  7. Graphics driver crashing to black screen - GT-610

Graphics driver crashing to black screen - GT-610: Have been waiting for NVIDIA to fix their driver since windows 10 release. I tried the latest driver from windows update and they still crash to black screen on my Asus GT610, rolling back to the windows 8 driver and everything is fine. Anyone else having trouble or know a...
  8. A problem with NVIDIA GeForce GT 220

A problem with NVIDIA GeForce GT 220: Hey guys, I got a new PC yesterday (well, for me it's new) but it has problem with the video card. Windows 10 isn't detecting the Display Driver, which is pretty bad because all my games are lagging because of this. When I start the computer, sometimes (not every time)...
  9. Replacement for my nvidia GT 610 - what would you suggest.

Replacement for my nvidia GT 610 - what would you suggest.: My PC is very modest - but I believe that the fitted nvidia GT610 graphics card restricts performance somewhat. I use windows 10 32 bit (Vers 1703 os build 15063.540) - have 4 Gb ram - Gigabyte H61M-S2PV M/B - Intel Core i3 2130 processor. Your thoughts and...
  10. Intel HD Graphics 4600 with Nvida GT 610

Intel HD Graphics 4600 with Nvida GT 610: Which of these two is better? I have both of them in my PC. I have heard that the hd graphics does better than the nvidia gt 610. Would it make any difference if I disable the nvidia card and use the intel graphics? Or do both of them work together in sync? 32644