Windows 10: Small pages with Edge

Discus and support Small pages with Edge in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I set IE as my default. When I open anything with Edge the page is so tiny that I cant read it. Every page is a rectangle of about 2 inches wide and a... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Frank1, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Frank1 Win User

Small pages with Edge

I set IE as my default. When I open anything with Edge the page is so tiny that I cant read it. Every page is a rectangle of about 2 inches wide and a little over 2 inches long. Has anyone run into the same problem or know how to correct it?

:)

Frank1, Jul 31, 2015
  2. JGT
    jgt Win User

how do I change the number of search results in Edge

The number of search results displayed on an Edge page is rather small. How in the heck do I change the number of search results displayed?

3. WIndows Edge

Every webpage I open in Windows Edge opens so small that it cannot be read. Resizing every time is a real inconvenience. I only see answers for this problem in IE where they tell you to close the browser after resizing the page to the size you want.
    IE was supposed to remember the page size but this has not happened in Edge. Any direction is appreciated.

Doppler3937, Jul 31, 2015
  4. Hydranix Win User

Small pages with Edge

You need to adjust your zoom setting.

To set it to default hold Ctrl and press the 0 (zero) key.

Hydranix, Jul 31, 2015
  5. Frank1 Win User
    Thanks, that worked.

Frank1, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Small pages with Edge

1. Small pages with Edge - Similar Threads - Small pages Edge

2. Edge opening page

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Edge opening page: First when I open edge it will show a unlogged pages. When I tried to click around it that's the time it will show that I'm connected. This still happens even I'm already connected to the internet. How to fix this?...
  3. Edge opening page

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge opening page: First when I open edge it will show a unlogged pages. When I tried to click around it that's the time it will show that I'm connected. This still happens even I'm already connected to the internet. How to fix this?...
  4. Text in Edge is small and fuzzy...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Text in Edge is small and fuzzy...: I'm almost certain that a program called MSI Dragon Center (by my laptop's manufacturer) did this. I turned something on called Display Overdrive. I've looked online and had many solutions involving my NVIDIA graphics settings but have had no luck. If I try to change the font...
  5. The page on Edge is not responding

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    The page on Edge is not responding: I often get the message that the page is not responding. It doesn’t depend on the specific page and can occur any time anywhere. I have to exit the page to get rid of this message...
  6. Screen to small for called up page

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Screen to small for called up page: Whenever I call up a page in a market place I can only see about 85% of the displayed page, some are adjustable via the slider but most cases there is no means of adjusting so I can not see the whole displayed information and have to rely on guess work. How do I shrink these...
  7. Edge Display too small

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge Display too small: When MS Edge is opened, it is about 25% of the screen. How do I make it bigger whenever it is loaded? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-display-too-small/d15bfbea-5944-4302-bc82-87f332c0119b
  8. Edge Font Too Small

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Font Too Small: This may be just a problem for older folks like me but sometimes I think Microsoft shoots itself in the foot or they are just plain arrogant. It seems that they keep touting Edge as the browser of choice but then they make the font too small to read and there is no way to...
  9. Small page

in Browsers and Email
    Small page: I use Chrome . For the last few days, MSM page is so small that you can't read it. That's the only page that's like that. When I use IE it's OK. Any ideas? [img] 64853
  10. Top of Edge Page

in Browsers and Email
    Top of Edge Page: How do I get these items to show at the top of the page in Edge as they do in all other Windows IE? File Edit View Favorites Tools Help 59885