Windows 10: Small pages with Edge

Discus and support Small pages with Edge in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I set IE as my default. When I open anything with Edge the page is so tiny that I cant read it. Every page is a rectangle of about 2 inches wide and a... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Frank1, Jul 31, 2015.

1. Frank1 Win User

Small pages with Edge

I set IE as my default. When I open anything with Edge the page is so tiny that I cant read it. Every page is a rectangle of about 2 inches wide and a little over 2 inches long. Has anyone run into the same problem or know how to correct it?

:)

Frank1, Jul 31, 2015
  2. JGT
    jgt Win User

how do I change the number of search results in Edge

The number of search results displayed on an Edge page is rather small. How in the heck do I change the number of search results displayed?

3. WIndows Edge

Every webpage I open in Windows Edge opens so small that it cannot be read. Resizing every time is a real inconvenience. I only see answers for this problem in IE where they tell you to close the browser after resizing the page to the size you want.
    IE was supposed to remember the page size but this has not happened in Edge. Any direction is appreciated.

Doppler3937, Jul 31, 2015
  4. Hydranix Win User

Small pages with Edge

You need to adjust your zoom setting.

To set it to default hold Ctrl and press the 0 (zero) key.

Hydranix, Jul 31, 2015
  5. Frank1 Win User
    Thanks, that worked.

Frank1, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Small pages with Edge

1. Small pages with Edge - Similar Threads - Small pages Edge

2. Edge Display too small

in Windows 10 Customization
    Edge Display too small: When MS Edge is opened, it is about 25% of the screen. How do I make it bigger whenever it is loaded? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/edge-display-too-small/d15bfbea-5944-4302-bc82-87f332c0119b
  3. Edge page split

in Browsers and Email
    Edge page split: when EDGE opens, it is split horizontally with the top space covering the text, picture, etc on the lower half. I did nothing intentionally to make this change but there is no way indicated to nremove it. Does anyone know how to eliminatethe split? 129380
  4. Edge Jumping to Startup Page

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Jumping to Startup Page: Occasionally I minimize Edge browser and when I maximize it, it jumps from the web page I was on when minimized to Edge start up page. I have Bing designated as start up when Edge opened. Any thoughts? 115735
  5. Edge Font Too Small

in Browsers and Email
    Edge Font Too Small: This may be just a problem for older folks like me but sometimes I think Microsoft shoots itself in the foot or they are just plain arrogant. It seems that they keep touting Edge as the browser of choice but then they make the font too small to read and there is no way to...
  6. Small page

in Browsers and Email
    Small page: I use Chrome . For the last few days, MSM page is so small that you can't read it. That's the only page that's like that. When I use IE it's OK. Any ideas? [img] 64853
  7. Top of Edge Page

in Browsers and Email
    Top of Edge Page: How do I get these items to show at the top of the page in Edge as they do in all other Windows IE? File Edit View Favorites Tools Help 59885
  8. Edge will not open certain pages

in Browsers and Email
    Edge will not open certain pages: Hi! First post here, so I apologize in advance if I break any major forum etiquette, but I am having a very certain issue with edge. It will not open any page related to Google in any way. I can't open Google Plus, the search engine, or even Google Drive. I've looked into...
  9. The "About:*******" Pages in MS Edge.

in Browsers and Email
    The "About:*******" Pages in MS Edge.: Hi, Not sure if I describing what I am looking for correctly. I was told yesterday by a large financial institution, that I need to make changes to the settting listed on the "about:flags" page, accessed by opening a new tab, and typing in "about:flags". A series of...
  10. Cannot search the page in edge

in Browsers and Email
    Cannot search the page in edge: Hi In all iterations of IE that I have used Ctrl/F opened a search dialogue that searched on the current page, I use this a lot. I cannot change to Edge until it has the same function. Cheers Daniel 11658