Windows 10: small taskbar icons moving on windows 10

Discus and support small taskbar icons moving on windows 10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; hi i have just downloaded windows 10 and find my small taskbar icons moving ... any help ? thanks 10192 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by neil2102, Jul 29, 2015.

1. neil2102 Win User

small taskbar icons moving on windows 10

hi
    i have just downloaded windows 10 and find my small taskbar icons moving ...
    any help ?

thanks

:)

neil2102, Jul 29, 2015

2. taskbar clock not showing the date anymore after annyversary update

That is correct, I have set the taskbar to show small icons, but this was also the case when I was running build 1511 and it did show the date then. The taskbar settings have moved to the new Setting menu that smells like Windows 8.
    I cannot find the small icons setting there. Edit: it is now called "Use small taskbar buttons" and if I switch that off I get a taskbar that shows the date but also wastes precious vertical space. I wish the hardware manufacturers would get over
    this widescreen craze...

But I swear I had small icons in build 1511 and still had the date.

Willem Weetjewel, Jul 29, 2015
  3. SueBelden Win User
    how to increase icons in taskbar in Windows 10?

How can I increase the icons in the taskbar in Windows 10?? They are tooooo small

Original title: taskbar icons

SueBelden, Jul 29, 2015
Thema:

small taskbar icons moving on windows 10

1. small taskbar icons moving on windows 10 - Similar Threads - small taskbar icons

2. how to do icons in taskbar is small ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how to do icons in taskbar is small ?: how to do icons in taskbar is small ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-do-icons-in-taskbar-is-small/0f79bda3-699a-4d5d-b235-f6d0e4f3a236
  3. how to do icons in taskbar is small ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how to do icons in taskbar is small ?: how to do icons in taskbar is small ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-do-icons-in-taskbar-is-small/0f79bda3-699a-4d5d-b235-f6d0e4f3a236
  4. Taskbar icons too small

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar icons too small: Hi !! I recently had to change my laptop size to 100% because the software I'm using for work can't support my screen scaling, I have the 1920 x 1080 resolution because it's the clearest, but the issue here is my taskbar apps are tiny. I want to know if there's a solution to...
  5. Moving icons on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Support
    Moving icons on Taskbar: So, just recently I've noticed that Windows keeps moving my open taskbar icons to the right-hand end of the queue without any input from me. Foe example, if I open a video in Opera, with the icon to the left of a group of icons, go to full-screen, and then go back to...
  6. Windows 10, Taskbar icon keep moving

Windows 10, Taskbar icon keep moving: [ATTACH] showing icon on task bar keep moving/flashing. solution? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-taskbar-icon-keep-moving/0891946e-3912-433b-bddf-74d31ce095cc
  7. very small icons and very small text in taskbar,

very small icons and very small text in taskbar,: Hi ,my name is Colin i have just bought a new Dell inspiron 15 model 3585,The problem i have is tiny text and icons on task bar,and when i right click on anything that text is also so very small,i might add that in settings the text size is normal size, ease of access is of...
  8. Badge numbers on small icons in taskbar

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Badge numbers on small icons in taskbar: I recently changed my taskbar layout and switched to small icons to get more screen real estate. Problem is, while in small mode, icons don't display badges anymore (like unread count for Discord or email apps for example). I've been looking around but can't find any way to...
  9. Small taskbar icons and Cortana search

Small taskbar icons and Cortana search: Hey guys *Smile Have a question! When using “small taskbar icons” is their a way to show the cortana search bar? Thanks, greatly appreciated! 105387
  10. System icons on taskbar very small

in Windows 10 Support
    System icons on taskbar very small: Anyone able to help as to why after a win 10, [upgraded from win 8.1] upgrade has the system, [Mail,store, and calendar,]icons become very small? The Store icon is half the size as the rest of non "system" icons. Calendar is half the size and the Mail icon is a quarter...