Windows 10: Small Window and Error Condition

Discus and support Small Window and Error Condition in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; How to Run Windows 10 on Mac 100% FREE (Yosemite / El Capitan) [MEDIA] I downloaded Windows 10 according to the tutorial on YouTube above. It seems... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by ttibsen, Mar 26, 2016.

1. ttibsen Win User

Small Window and Error Condition

How to Run Windows 10 on Mac 100% FREE (Yosemite / El Capitan)

I downloaded Windows 10 according to the tutorial on YouTube above. It seems to work fine except for the fact that I have a 27" 5K Retina iMac and the display size is a measly (8 X 8)'. I have to scroll all over the place just to see the full extent of a window's contents. I am used to having ALL of the iMac's display functional. Why is Windows only giving me such a tiny workspace?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/7o3mymfq0q...small.jpg?dl=0

My second issue is that on starting Windows 10 on my iMac - I get the following rather alarming dialog box. I don't really know what I am being told here and would appreciate knowing what I have to do to make it go away.

:)

ttibsen, Mar 26, 2016
  2. blitzkid Win User

Alert For Old Sim Cards

Small Window and Error Condition :) Well said... I for one first check the size to be read. If its small, will read through, but these days the terms and conditions are rarely small... Small Window and Error Condition :)

blitzkid, Mar 26, 2016
  3. Harpist55 Win User
    Larger fonts for Win Phone 7

Is there a way to increase the size of the text message font on the Samsung Focus Windows Phone (AT&T)? It is frustratingly small under any but ideal conditions.

Harpist55, Mar 26, 2016
Thema:

Small Window and Error Condition

1. Small Window and Error Condition - Similar Threads - Small Window Error

2. Conditional formatting problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Conditional formatting problem: I need conditional formatting to compare 2 lists of numbers with the goal of formatting numbers not in the second list. The first list has 300 numbers; the second list has 2000 numbers. Here is a formula I've tried unsuccessfully. It formats all 300 numbers in the first list...
  3. Conditional formatting problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Conditional formatting problem: I need conditional formatting to compare 2 lists of numbers with the goal of formatting numbers not in the second list. The first list has 300 numbers; the second list has 2000 numbers. Here is a formula I've tried unsuccessfully. It formats all 300 numbers in the first list...
  4. Conditional Formatting

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Conditional Formatting: Hello!I am trying to use excel to highlight a revised ship date. I have a column of estimated ship dates and revised ship dates. The estimated ship dates can range from any date in the week ie 5/16, 5/17 etc The revised ship date is changed manually. How can I format excel so...
  5. Conditional Formatting

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Conditional Formatting: Hello!I am trying to use excel to highlight a revised ship date. I have a column of estimated ship dates and revised ship dates. The estimated ship dates can range from any date in the week ie 5/16, 5/17 etc The revised ship date is changed manually. How can I format excel so...
  6. Microsoft terms and conditions

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Microsoft terms and conditions: Hello - I went to look at my emails this morning on my ipad and they wouldn’t open, whilst touching my ipad Microsoft terms and conditions flashed up on screen. I quickly shut them down as I didn’t understand why that would happen? The t and c’s looked official but were...
  7. about windows small error

in Windows 10 Customization
    about windows small error: this is happen when i selecting files on the desktop the selecting blue box missing. [ATTACH] why this is happening it should be like this [ATTACH] is it happening because my system files corrupt??...
  8. Return to Factory condition

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Return to Factory condition: My wife has an HP notebook with windows 10 installed (don't know what version (probably home) of Windows 10 it is). It has a virus (says from Microsoft, but locks the computer up every time it open) that comes up when any browser is opened. I need to know how to return the...
  9. windows 10 terms and conditions

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    windows 10 terms and conditions: hi here are the terms and conditions of windows 10: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/Useterms/Retail/Windows/10/UseTerms_Retail_Windows_10_English.htm I need to know how given section (2 d iii) we have that it means (I was told) that as long as I have a separate license...
  10. Conditional formating

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Conditional formating: Hi all ,,,,again. I am using excel 2016 and have two rows of data thus,, WLWLWWLLLWL 76897665949 What I want is if the top cell is an L and the cell immediately below it is more than 8, how do I do it to change the top cell to a red fill?. PLease. Len 125425