Windows 10: Snipping Tool - Automatically do a 'New' when the app is started.

Discus and support Snipping Tool - Automatically do a 'New' when the app is started. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Microsoft, please update Snipping Tool so that it can be configured to automatically do a 'New' when the app is started? I frequently use the Snipping... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by DavidKowalski1, Aug 23, 2018.

1. Snipping Tool - Automatically do a 'New' when the app is started.

Microsoft, please update Snipping Tool so that it can be configured to automatically do a 'New' when the app is started?
    I frequently use the Snipping Tool.
    Please add an option to configure the tool so that when I start the app it will automatically do the 'New' function?

Thanks,

/ Dave K.

:)

DavidKowalski1, Aug 23, 2018

2. snipping tool

Your post is unclear. Please post a step-by-step description of what you are doing, e.g. like so:

• Open the snipping tool
    • Click "New"
    • etc.

Frederik Long, Aug 23, 2018
  3. Snippet Tool will snip but snip doesn't show up in a test email

Hi Phillip,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

I would like to inform you that Snipping tool is a desktop app and not a Windows Store app.

All the Windows Store apps will be listed in All apps list and not desktop app.

Regarding the sending attachment emails of snipped imaged, follow the steps below and check if it helps.

1. Open Snipping tool.

2. Then click on New button and then imaged will be shown in the snipping tool.

3. After that click on File button on the top left side of the app and click on
    Send to.

4. Click on Email Recipient.

Please get back to us with an update on using snipping tool, we will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Nyima Yonten, Aug 23, 2018
  4. David Haz Win User

Snipping Tool - Automatically do a 'New' when the app is started.

Snipping Tool

Hello,

We acknowledge your query in using the Snipping Tool, but the names given to the screenshot that would be saved in the folder are by design. We suggest that you post it in the Feedback app, here's how to get to the Feedback app:

• Press the Start button.
    • Type feedback.
    • Click Windows Feedback.

If you have further questions, feel free to ask us.

Regards.

David Haz, Aug 23, 2018
Thema:

Snipping Tool - Automatically do a 'New' when the app is started.

1. Snipping Tool - Automatically do a 'New' when the app is started. - Similar Threads - Snipping Tool Automatically

2. Snipping tool minimizes automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping tool minimizes automatically: Really frustrating. When I snip something the tool then disappears and goes into the system tray and I have to click on it to see the snipped image. I have repaired and reset it.Any suggestions?...
  3. Snipping tool minimizes automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Snipping tool minimizes automatically: Really frustrating. When I snip something the tool then disappears and goes into the system tray and I have to click on it to see the snipped image. I have repaired and reset it.Any suggestions?...
  4. Snipping tool app?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping tool app?: Since the snipping tool in Windows 11 is vaporware and has been deprecated. not sure why it is still available as an app can anyone recommend a snipping tool like plugin or app for Windows 11?...
  5. Snipping tool app?

Snipping tool app?: Since the snipping tool in Windows 11 is vaporware and has been deprecated. not sure why it is still available as an app can anyone recommend a snipping tool like plugin or app for Windows 11?...
  6. Snipping tool not opening automatically after snip

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping tool not opening automatically after snip: I used to have Windows 10 and after I snipped something, the box would automatically pop up on my screen with what I snipped. Now I have Windows 11 and after I snip something, its there but I have to go to the taskbar and click on it to open it and see my snipped item. Is...
  7. Snipping tool not opening automatically after snip

Snipping tool not opening automatically after snip: I used to have Windows 10 and after I snipped something, the box would automatically pop up on my screen with what I snipped. Now I have Windows 11 and after I snip something, its there but I have to go to the taskbar and click on it to open it and see my snipped item. Is...
  8. snipping tool not copying automatically

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    snipping tool not copying automatically: Hi, I ran into a weird issue with the snipping function (win+shift+s). Previously, it was working great. I can use it to snip anything from my screen, and it would be copied automatically. But I reinstalled my system recently, and the snipping tool stopped copying. I have to...
  9. New snipping tool. Snip & Sketch

in Windows 10 Customization
    New snipping tool. Snip & Sketch: I have tried using the new snipping tool that is replacing the existing on. If I don't click on the pop up that appears asap, once is dissapears so does the image. I have been undable to find any of the images I have snipped. I tried searching using key words but to no...
  10. New snipping tool

in Windows 10 Customization
    New snipping tool: I used to use snipping tool all the time ..it was great. But now they have changed it.. every time I do a snip the background of the snip is a pinky red colour... No matter what the original colour of the screen I try to snip from. If I try prnt screen it too has this...