Windows 10: Snipping Tool

Discus and support Snipping Tool in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; How do you get Snipping Tool back on? I can't seem to find it when I search for it in the Search Tool 78643 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by sparker781, Mar 4, 2017.

1. Snipping Tool

How do you get Snipping Tool back on? I can't seem to find it when I search for it in the Search Tool

:)

sparker781, Mar 4, 2017

2. Snipping Tool

Hi Bob,

There are several possibilities as to why the Snipping Tool screen overlay is not working as intended. This can include a recent update, system files that got corrupted or app settings that need to be changed. For us to resolve your concern, kindly answer
    the questions below:

• Were there any recent changes made or updates installed prior to the issue occurring?
    • Were there any error messages that showed up when you attempted to use the Snipping Tool?
    • Which version and build of Windows 10 is installed on your device?

We look forward to your response to our queries.

Jordan Dom, Mar 4, 2017
  3. John582n Win User
    Snipping Tool

I think you would need to do two snips then join the resulting images together using a 3rd party app such as Paint.net

John582n, Mar 4, 2017
  4. essenbe Win User

Snipping Tool

Go to C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Accessories right click it and select either pin to start, pint to taskbar or send to > Desktop as shortcut.

Or you can find it in start >Windows Accessories> Snipping Tool

essenbe, Mar 4, 2017
Thema:

Snipping Tool

1. Snipping Tool - Similar Threads - Snipping Tool

2. Why are screenshots from my snipping tool getting corrupted?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are screenshots from my snipping tool getting corrupted?: When I use my snipping tool Windows Key + Shift + S, it occasionally corrupts the screenshot. Opening the picture with other apps doesn't seem to work for me. I've also tried uninstalling and reinstalling from the Microsoft Store, but still no luck. Not really sure what I'm...
  3. Why are screenshots from my snipping tool getting corrupted?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why are screenshots from my snipping tool getting corrupted?: When I use my snipping tool Windows Key + Shift + S, it occasionally corrupts the screenshot. Opening the picture with other apps doesn't seem to work for me. I've also tried uninstalling and reinstalling from the Microsoft Store, but still no luck. Not really sure what I'm...
  4. Why are screenshots from my snipping tool getting corrupted?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why are screenshots from my snipping tool getting corrupted?: Whenever I use my snipping tool Windows Key + Shift + S, it occasionally corrupts the screenshot. Opening the picture with other apps doesn't seem to work for me. I've also tried uninstalling and reinstalling from the Microsoft Store, but still no luck. Not really sure what...
  5. Why are screenshots from my snipping tool getting corrupted?

Why are screenshots from my snipping tool getting corrupted?: Whenever I use my snipping tool Windows Key + Shift + S, it occasionally corrupts the screenshot. Opening the picture with other apps doesn't seem to work for me. I've also tried uninstalling and reinstalling from the Microsoft Store, but still no luck. Not really sure what...
  6. Snipping Tool-Background of the copied object turns dark

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping Tool-Background of the copied object turns dark: I use Windows 11. Recently when I use Snipping Tool to copy, the background of the copied image or text will turn dark. This results in the copied objects with dark background pasted on Words or Excel. I tried to change Settings. It won't work. Please help....
  7. Snipping Tool-Background of the copied object turns dark

Snipping Tool-Background of the copied object turns dark: I use Windows 11. Recently when I use Snipping Tool to copy, the background of the copied image or text will turn dark. This results in the copied objects with dark background pasted on Words or Excel. I tried to change Settings. It won't work. Please help....
  8. Snipping Tool Autosave on receive Couldn't Save Screenshot error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Snipping Tool Autosave on receive Couldn't Save Screenshot error: When I go into the snipping tool settings and turn on Automatically save screenshots, when I create a screenshot I receive the below error: Since last MS update is this feature now broken? Running Windows 11 version 23H2 Os Build 22631.3447...
  9. Snipping Tool Autosave on receive Couldn't Save Screenshot error

Snipping Tool Autosave on receive Couldn't Save Screenshot error: When I go into the snipping tool settings and turn on Automatically save screenshots, when I create a screenshot I receive the below error: Since last MS update is this feature now broken? Running Windows 11 version 23H2 Os Build 22631.3447...
  10. the ruler in Snipping tool disappeared recently. It was a very helpful tool

in Windows 10 Gaming
    the ruler in Snipping tool disappeared recently. It was a very helpful tool: How can i get it back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-ruler-in-snipping-tool-disappeared-recently-it/5c1b5cec-c51f-4d64-9987-4b6dad96d53d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to get snipping tool

2. snipping tool how to get into straight line

3. can i keep snipping tool rather than snip sketch app in windows 10