Windows 10: So far so good Windows10

Discus and support So far so good Windows10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Installed Windows10 on two ASUS computers one running Win7pro the other 8.1,both installed Win10 without a problem. All files and installed programs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by digitalcurisity, Aug 13, 2015.

1. So far so good Windows10

Installed Windows10 on two ASUS computers one running Win7pro the other 8.1,both installed Win10 without a problem. All files and installed programs were there after the instillation. Even my very old Paint Shop Pro 7 used on an XD computer again is working. But on the 8.1 computer my Corel Paint Shop Pro X3 can't be installed. also had to reinstall Acrocat reader on the Win7 computer to get it to work. also my installed Roxie Creator Video editing program wont work on the 8.1 machine. But works on the Win7 computer. and the 8.1 computer does not find my sony video camcorder the Win7 does find it.
    But all in all I feel Windows10 ia a great move forward and good move away from Win8&8.1.

:)

digitalcurisity, Aug 13, 2015

2. 6280 on O2 - so far so good

Everyone,

If you are having problems with the 6280 or any other product make a new thread for it. Otherwise you will end up with a very long thread full of issues that do not relate to the one you are having.

If you find that you cannot solve your issue from assistance here, get in contact with us from the
    Contact Us page.

Cheers

-

Karim

karim---01, Aug 13, 2015
  3. 6280 on O2 - so far so good

That's interesting. I've just tried to pair my headset with my 6280. The phone finds the headset, but won't pair with it. I thought it might be the headset, as it was a cheapo from Maplin, but the headset does work with a bluetooth landline server, so...

Network is O2, firmware V 3.60

shootist---01, Aug 13, 2015
Thema:

So far so good Windows10

1. So far so good Windows10 - Similar Threads - far Windows10

2. Headphone sound far too quiet even at max volume

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Headphone sound far too quiet even at max volume: Please help, this is getting really frustrating and I think it's getting worse because now I can barely hear despite having my volume all the way up to 100%. I have a windows 10 laptop on Samsung computer, I am using razer kraken headset (Realtek(R) audio) and that's all I...
  3. CPU and GPU have far greater usage after Windows update.

CPU and GPU have far greater usage after Windows update.: After updating about a month ago to what I believe to be Windows 10 1903 (the default desktop background changed to a light mode version if that gives clarity). But ever sense downloading this update, my computer has not been the same. It has only gotten worse over time. The...
  4. far cry 5 help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    far cry 5 help: can i play this game with my current specs 139984
  5. CPU throttling stuck at speed far beyond what was considered minimum for Win 10 in 2015

CPU throttling stuck at speed far beyond what was considered minimum for Win 10 in 2015: Dear Microsoft, I don't think you are capable of creating hard- or software ... not to mention creating a working combination of both. I was using Surface Pro since version 1. There has been a Surface Pro 4 with i5 and 8GB RAM for some years now but had to face the fact,...
  6. DVD drive on hp pavilion p7-1410 gone after latest update, no fixes worked so far who do i sue?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    DVD drive on hp pavilion p7-1410 gone after latest update, no fixes worked so far who do i sue?: So I have a mostly stock p7-1410 hp pavilion upgraded the ram and graphics card so win10 runs smooth and all fixes have not worked so far my work requires I have a disk drive and if i have to buy an external one I am going to court for hours lost and the cost of buying one I...
  7. Watchdog is constantly getting some error any of ten different ones so far !!!!

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Watchdog is constantly getting some error any of ten different ones so far !!!!: Watchdog is constantly getting some error any of ten different ones so far and rebooting my system to the point it is unusable! I have sone a reset and still have the same problem this computer was fine till about a week ago so how do i turn watchdog off as it is useless like...
  8. Selection box on menus is far too light on 1903

in Windows 10 Customization
    Selection box on menus is far too light on 1903: This is on a fresh install; 'Refresh' is selected: [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/selection-box-on-menus-is-far-too-light-on-1903/b446cf7c-c701-4735-a59b-8ba86830f9e7
  9. System Restore taking far too long

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System Restore taking far too long: I started a system restore today and it's been restoring for about 3 hours now, which is obviously taking far too long. I don't really know what to do. Please reply ASAP! Thank you Regards, Jui-Chen...
  10. Kernel Security Check Failure after recent updates, happened twice so far.

Kernel Security Check Failure after recent updates, happened twice so far.: After the most recent restart to my computer (Ryzen 2600x, 32 GB 3200MHz Corsair LPX DDR4, MSI X470 Gaming Plus motherboard, MSI Armor MKII RX 580) I've gotten BSOD twice, both times for kernel security check failure. I've never run into this issue before and am very...