Windows 10: So far so good Windows10

Discus and support So far so good Windows10 in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Installed Windows10 on two ASUS computers one running Win7pro the other 8.1,both installed Win10 without a problem. All files and installed programs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by digitalcurisity, Aug 13, 2015.

1. So far so good Windows10

Installed Windows10 on two ASUS computers one running Win7pro the other 8.1,both installed Win10 without a problem. All files and installed programs were there after the instillation. Even my very old Paint Shop Pro 7 used on an XD computer again is working. But on the 8.1 computer my Corel Paint Shop Pro X3 can't be installed. also had to reinstall Acrocat reader on the Win7 computer to get it to work. also my installed Roxie Creator Video editing program wont work on the 8.1 machine. But works on the Win7 computer. and the 8.1 computer does not find my sony video camcorder the Win7 does find it.
    But all in all I feel Windows10 ia a great move forward and good move away from Win8&8.1.

:)

digitalcurisity, Aug 13, 2015

2. 6280 on O2 - so far so good

Everyone,

If you are having problems with the 6280 or any other product make a new thread for it. Otherwise you will end up with a very long thread full of issues that do not relate to the one you are having.

If you find that you cannot solve your issue from assistance here, get in contact with us from the
    Contact Us page.

Cheers

-

Karim

karim---01, Aug 13, 2015
  3. 6280 on O2 - so far so good

That's interesting. I've just tried to pair my headset with my 6280. The phone finds the headset, but won't pair with it. I thought it might be the headset, as it was a cheapo from Maplin, but the headset does work with a bluetooth landline server, so...

Network is O2, firmware V 3.60

shootist---01, Aug 13, 2015
Thema:

So far so good Windows10

1. So far so good Windows10 - Similar Threads - far Windows10

2. I have this far in correcting a black screen with curser. What next when it says the syntax...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I have this far in correcting a black screen with curser. What next when it says the syntax...: Help please! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-this-far-in-correcting-a-black-screen-with/d94c22f2-c10f-4a5d-a04e-add475e32550
  3. I have this far in correcting a black screen with curser. What next when it says the syntax...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I have this far in correcting a black screen with curser. What next when it says the syntax...: Help please! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-this-far-in-correcting-a-black-screen-with/d94c22f2-c10f-4a5d-a04e-add475e32550
  4. I have this far in correcting a black screen with curser. What next when it says the syntax...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. I tried installing windows 10 on my windows 7 Gateway PC and got as far as CHOOSE WHERE TO...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I tried installing windows 10 on my windows 7 Gateway PC and got as far as CHOOSE WHERE TO...: I tried installing windows 10 on my windows 7 gateway PC and got as far as WHERE DO YOU WANT TO INSTALL WINDOWS? I selected NAME Drive 0 Partition 1: PQSERVICE Total Size 18.0GB Free S[ace: 3.4GB OEM ReservedNEXT Windows can't be installed on Drive 0 Partition1 Show...
  6. I tried installing windows 10 on my windows 7 Gateway PC and got as far as CHOOSE WHERE TO...

I tried installing windows 10 on my windows 7 Gateway PC and got as far as CHOOSE WHERE TO...: I tried installing windows 10 on my windows 7 gateway PC and got as far as WHERE DO YOU WANT TO INSTALL WINDOWS? I selected NAME Drive 0 Partition 1: PQSERVICE Total Size 18.0GB Free S[ace: 3.4GB OEM ReservedNEXT Windows can't be installed on Drive 0 Partition1 Show...
  7. Far too much junk with my current hotmail username, I need to change accounts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Far too much junk with my current hotmail username, I need to change accounts: I have been a Hotmail user for at least 25 years. Unfortunately I cannot keep up with the barrage of junk mail no matter how often I block senders, report them as phishing or scams, more keeps coming in. I have a desktop windows 11 PC and 1 surface laptop 15 inch which I...
  8. Far too much junk with my current hotmail username, I need to change accounts

Far too much junk with my current hotmail username, I need to change accounts: I have been a Hotmail user for at least 25 years. Unfortunately I cannot keep up with the barrage of junk mail no matter how often I block senders, report them as phishing or scams, more keeps coming in. I have a desktop windows 11 PC and 1 surface laptop 15 inch which I...
  9. Windows10 Audio glitches that so far, the internet has not fixed (details within).

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows10 Audio glitches that so far, the internet has not fixed (details within).: submitted by /u/MrWalkaway [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jg842j/windows10_audio_glitches_that_so_far_the_internet/
  10. Windows10 Taskbar display: text with icons; Start icon too far to left-partially obscured.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows10 Taskbar display: text with icons; Start icon too far to left-partially obscured.: Thanks in advance for all your help. Somehow I've messed up the way the task bar is displayed. I now have a text string after the app icon - partial with a string of periods after an abbreviated description of each browser/ application. In addition the start button is just...