Windows 10: So i am having issues with my Boat Airdopes 141's mic while using bluetooth connection.

Discus and support So i am having issues with my Boat Airdopes 141's mic while using bluetooth connection. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; In bluetooth control panel, under the Boat 141, it says Connected Music, I am getting sound output from the earphone but the mic doesn't seem to be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Karthikeyan 077, Dec 9, 2023.

1. So i am having issues with my Boat Airdopes 141's mic while using bluetooth connection.

In bluetooth control panel, under the Boat 141, it says Connected Music, I am getting sound output from the earphone but the mic doesn't seem to be working.Is there a fix for this problem? For connecting bluetooth I am using a TP Link bluetooth adapter and its drivers are updated. And I am using realtek High Definition Audio. All the drivers on my system are updated to the latest.

:)

Karthikeyan 077, Dec 9, 2023

2. Bluetooth problem on Windows 10 (boat airdopes 138)

Hi

I am having issues with my bluetooth in Windows 10 . There are lags between the audio every 5-7 seconds although the bluetooth device boat airdopes 138 is working perfect with other devices . I have tried every fix - running troubleshooter , disabling handsfree telephony , updating bios and every other solution but none of them worked . Really frustated with this problem . Plz someone help me fix

Piyush Anand1, Dec 10, 2023
  3. Algeo Win User
    I am having issues with my Bluetooth earphone usage on Windows 10

Hey! So I am using Bluetooth TWS: Boat Airdopes 141 on my Windows 10 PC using a Tp-link 4.0 Bluetooth adapter.

The Issue I am facing is whenever I alt + tab from youtube/Netflix/amazon or any other online video platform, I lose audio for like 3 seconds or so while the video is still playing in the background. And the same happens if I fullscreen or minimize the video. The audio just disappears for 2 seconds and comes back. Really annoying how do I fix this?

Algeo, Dec 10, 2023
  4. So i am having issues with my Boat Airdopes 141's mic while using bluetooth connection.

Mic of boat rockerz 510 is not connecting to my windows 10 pc

Hello

I am using my Bluetooth headphone boat rockerz 510 with my pc for more than 6 months.
    At first it worked perfectly but just a month before it started to not connecting to the headphones mic so first of all i thought it was my headphones issue but after connecting my Bluetooth device with my phone it worked completely fine, so I checked for the answer on this page I found one I tried it but the issue is still not resolved and now I don't know what to do.

If anyone know what can I do about that so please give me some solution for my issue.

DevRathod1, Dec 10, 2023
Thema:

So i am having issues with my Boat Airdopes 141's mic while using bluetooth connection.

1. So i am having issues with my Boat Airdopes 141's mic while using bluetooth connection. - Similar Threads - having issues Boat

2. My Bluetooth device "boat rockerz 255 pro plus" mic is not working when i am connecting it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Bluetooth device "boat rockerz 255 pro plus" mic is not working when i am connecting it...: But it works with other devices like my mobile. Besides it there is also an option of mic input of 'camo' but its mic is also not working. I shared the image of the mic setting of that Bluetooth device which shows that the mic is not available for the particular device.Please...
  3. My Bluetooth device "boat rockerz 255 pro plus" mic is not working when i am connecting it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My Bluetooth device "boat rockerz 255 pro plus" mic is not working when i am connecting it...: But it works with other devices like my mobile. Besides it there is also an option of mic input of 'camo' but its mic is also not working. I shared the image of the mic setting of that Bluetooth device which shows that the mic is not available for the particular device.Please...
  4. So i am having issues with my Boat Airdopes 141's mic while using bluetooth connection.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So i am having issues with my Boat Airdopes 141's mic while using bluetooth connection.: In bluetooth control panel, under the Boat 141, it says Connected Music, I am getting sound output from the earphone but the mic doesn't seem to be working.Is there a fix for this problem? For connecting bluetooth I am using a TP Link bluetooth adapter and its drivers are...
  5. So i am having issues with my Boat Airdopes 141's mic while using bluetooth connection.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    So i am having issues with my Boat Airdopes 141's mic while using bluetooth connection.: In bluetooth control panel, under the Boat 141, it says Connected Music, I am getting sound output from the earphone but the mic doesn't seem to be working.Is there a fix for this problem? For connecting bluetooth I am using a TP Link bluetooth adapter and its drivers are...
  6. Bluetooth problem on Windows 10 boat airdopes 138

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth problem on Windows 10 boat airdopes 138: HiI am having issues with my bluetooth in Windows 10 . There are lags between the audio every 5-7 seconds although the bluetooth device boat airdopes 138 is working perfect with other devices . I have tried every fix - running troubleshooter , disabling handsfree telephony ,...
  7. Bluetooth problem on Windows 10 boat airdopes 138

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bluetooth problem on Windows 10 boat airdopes 138: HiI am having issues with my bluetooth in Windows 10 . There are lags between the audio every 5-7 seconds although the bluetooth device boat airdopes 138 is working perfect with other devices . I have tried every fix - running troubleshooter , disabling handsfree telephony ,...
  8. Bluetooth problem on Windows 10 boat airdopes 138

9. unable to connect boat airdopes 451 Bluetooth to windows 10

unable to connect boat airdopes 451 Bluetooth to windows 10: Hi,I was using Boat Airdopes 451 with my windows 10 operated laptop smoothly. but post some updates of windows I am no more able to connect them to my laptop. windows now, can not even search them under the Bluetooth device search option.please suggest some way around....
  10. Distorted/Cracking Audio on Bluetooth device-Boat Airdopes 138

Distorted/Cracking Audio on Bluetooth device-Boat Airdopes 138: System DescriptionBrand : DellProcessor : IntelR CoreTM i5-5200U CPU @ 2.20GHzEdition : Windows 10 Home Single LanguageVersion : 21H1Installed On : 21-05-2021Bluetooth Device : Boat Airdopes 138 Problem StatementDistorted/Cracking audio when song is played through this device...