Windows 10: So many problems

Discus and support So many problems in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I've had nothing but issues with my laptop since upgrading. 1) minor but annoying thing my right click on my keypad also mouse cause the screen to go... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Codega, Dec 8, 2015.

1. Codega Win User

So many problems

I've had nothing but issues with my laptop since upgrading.
    1) minor but annoying thing my right click on my keypad also mouse cause the screen to go temporarily black and then it shuts down what ever you were right clicking on.
    2) I can't install any new software it keeps saying that windows is not installed correctly
    3) I tried factory reseting(while keeping my files) it but it fails, and says that it could not perform it.
    4) I had something pop up every time I started the computer saying that certain files were missing I can't remember which ones as I was able to remedy that, it had these letters in the file hopefully you'll know what I'm talking about, VCR, and VCP.

Please help

:)

Codega, Dec 8, 2015

2. So many problems!!

just clean install windows 10 from here.
    Clean installs solved a lot of those problems for me.

41b7e499-3b9f-4586-8870-39e442f06dde, Dec 8, 2015
  3. KingEra Win User
    So many problems!!

I just don't understand why Windows 10 is so bad! The start menu just stopped working for no reason, it refuses to open. I can't install half the applications I need to install to do business. Windows photo viewer hasn't worked in a very long time, I had
    to download a photo viewer online! Videos from my desktop lag and skip every second, I can't even watch anything from my desktop! The volume turns itself on full blast every time i click a new video on youtube. I have to constantly adjust the volume or take
    my headphones off to avoid my damn ears blowing off. This is seriously ridiculous, I'm a paid customer and the service I'm receiving is horrible. I can't get ANYTHING to work. And please for the love of god don't tell me you can fix the problem by running
    me through step after step that doesn't work! I've spoken to countless people, I've tried countless fixes that YOU keep telling me to do. Nothing is working, it's like you guys didn't even finish this product! It feels rushed, this is like a damn beta testing
    or something! Seriously what's going on?? Every update leaves me with more issues! I can't deal with this. Windows 7 runs like a beauty, it runs everything I need, it does everything I need it to do. How is this supposed to be an upgrade?????? It malfunctions
    of every feature!! There are so many problems with this product I can't even name them all. I shouldn't have to put up with this, there are too many problems to fix!! Doing a full factory reset type thing only works for a few weeks. Each problem comes right
    back over time. Like are you kidding me? Why is the start button even there if it doesn't even work?? Why do you think I can fix every problem by opening run.exe.... IT NEVER WORKED. IT NEVER HAS. IT DOESN'T FIX A SINGLE PROBLEM. Nothing I type into that
    damn application fixes ANY error. I can't put Pro Tools on this operating system because windows REFUSES to let me install Visual C + + 2005, I can't run sony vegas because every time I drop a video file into the program it lags so bad I can't even work with
    it. And the render time??? 5 hours for a 5-minute video with no visual effects???? At this point there are just too many things wrong to say you can fix it, i should have never had all these problems in the first place. This product is truly horrible and i
    truly regret spending money on this **** and keeping it long enough to not be able to return it. This is literally ridiculous.

KingEra, Dec 8, 2015
  4. eLPuSHeR Win User

So many problems

Hello.

So I guess this is an update, right? If so, backup your sensitive data and, if your system is already activated, you should do a CLEAN INSTALLATION. Refer to the forum for help to do so.

eLPuSHeR, Dec 8, 2015
  5. dalchina New Member
    Hi Codega, welcome to tenforums. Hopefully we can offer you some appropriate advice if we understand better.

Which upgrade are you talking about?
    a. From Windows < 10 to Win 10? Which version is your current Win 10?
    (press Windows key + R, and in the run box type Winver)
    b. The November TH2 upgrade (Win 10 10240 to 10586)

It will help too if you complete your system specs.
    System Specs - Fill in at Ten Forums - Windows 10 Forums

Do you use disk imaging? If so, when was your last image created?

Note: if you are referring to the Win 10 TH2 upgrade to build 10586 you can revert to the previous build within 30 days.

Thanks!

dalchina, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

So many problems

1. So many problems - Similar Threads - many problems

2. when will Windows 11 be fixed So many problems read the community and others that say it is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when will Windows 11 be fixed So many problems read the community and others that say it is...: when will Windows 11 be fixed So many problems read the community and others that say it is the worst yet sending Emails no more than 10 lines and send in less trhan an hour or windows blames internetSaving every PDF not open and read from emailsso much and not enough time...
  3. when will Windows 11 be fixed So many problems read the community and others that say it is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when will Windows 11 be fixed So many problems read the community and others that say it is...: when will Windows 11 be fixed So many problems read the community and others that say it is the worst yet sending Emails no more than 10 lines and send in less trhan an hour or windows blames internetSaving every PDF not open and read from emailsso much and not enough time...
  4. many problem occur when downloading software and files, some security tool cannot be found...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    many problem occur when downloading software and files, some security tool cannot be found...: After reset my laptop, some system component is missing and unavailable in my laptop for example system security, some software is missing such as microsoft store. Everytime when I want to download some software, there are something affecting the download state. HOW can i...
  5. many problem occur when downloading software and files, some security tool cannot be found...

many problem occur when downloading software and files, some security tool cannot be found...: After reset my laptop, some system component is missing and unavailable in my laptop for example system security, some software is missing such as microsoft store. Everytime when I want to download some software, there are something affecting the download state. HOW can i...
  6. my computer is a msi lap top and is not windows and has many problems what should i do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my computer is a msi lap top and is not windows and has many problems what should i do?: OK my computer is a msi lap top is there any difference from windows or hp lap top i dont no pleas help. it has many problems that my windows lap top doesn't have like not having Microsoft store and not being able to update. the section that says products is a msi it was not...
  7. my computer is a msi lap top and is not windows and has many problems what should i do?

my computer is a msi lap top and is not windows and has many problems what should i do?: OK my computer is a msi lap top is there any difference from windows or hp lap top i dont no pleas help. it has many problems that my windows lap top doesn't have like not having Microsoft store and not being able to update. the section that says products is a msi it was not...
  8. my computer is a msi lap top and is not windows and has many problems what should i do?

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Can down grade to a lesser level windows, my windows 11 has to many problems with...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can down grade to a lesser level windows, my windows 11 has to many problems with...: I have too many problems with my windows 11, I can’t get the computer to connect to devices, such as audio interface, a presonus audio box 96, a boss br-800, even a irig 2, I can’t help but wonder if going down to a lesser level of windows, like windows 10 or 7 and can I do...
  10. Can down grade to a lesser level windows, my windows 11 has to many problems with...

Can down grade to a lesser level windows, my windows 11 has to many problems with...: I have too many problems with my windows 11, I can’t get the computer to connect to devices, such as audio interface, a presonus audio box 96, a boss br-800, even a irig 2, I can’t help but wonder if going down to a lesser level of windows, like windows 10 or 7 and can I do...