Windows 10: So now playing Hulu and Netflix gives me aduit failures, again.

Discus and support So now playing Hulu and Netflix gives me aduit failures, again. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; However it says its because of Nvidia? Code Integrity determined that the page hashes of an image file are not valid. The file could be improperly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Redbatman, May 7, 2018.

1. Redbatman Win User

So now playing Hulu and Netflix gives me aduit failures, again.

However it says its because of Nvidia?

Code Integrity determined that the page hashes of an image file are not valid. The file could be improperly signed without page hashes or corrupt due to unauthorized modification. The invalid hashes could indicate a potential disk device error.

File Name: \Device\HarddiskVolume4\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Ansel\Tools\NvCameraWhitelisting64.dll

What should I do?

:)

Redbatman, May 7, 2018
  2. Redbatman Win User

Code Integrity determined that the page hashes of an image file are not valid. The file could be improperly signed without page hashes or corrupt due to unauthorized modification. The invalid hashes could indicate a potential disk device error.

File Name: \Device\HarddiskVolume4\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Ansel\Tools\NvCameraWhitelisting64.dll

What should I do?

Redbatman, May 7, 2018
  3. Redbatman Win User

What should I do?

Redbatman, May 7, 2018
Thema:

So now playing Hulu and Netflix gives me aduit failures, again.

1. So now playing Hulu and Netflix gives me aduit failures, again. - Similar Threads - playing Hulu Netflix

2. Netflix and Hulu Stutter and Crash PC

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Netflix and Hulu Stutter and Crash PC: (If you watch the video be careful with the sound, there's a loud thump when i set my phone down). I have a very very annoying problem with these websites. Anytime I pull up Netflix or Hulu, my system stutters hard for a second, then my monitor turns black. This has never...
  3. wacom tablet not working when video plays on websites youtube, hulu, netflix

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    wacom tablet not working when video plays on websites youtube, hulu, netflix: Hello! I have a wacom DTK2100 Cintiq and when I play video on any website, you tube, netflix hulu even facebook videos and just playing music on spotify it will not register my pen movement. It will see my regular mouse moment however. I would think it was just my cintiq, but...
  4. SCREEN RECORDING SOFTWARE WHILE USING NETFLIX/HULU

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    SCREEN RECORDING SOFTWARE WHILE USING NETFLIX/HULU: A few days ago, I've been using ShareX's screen recording software recording shows from streaming services like Netflix/Hulu & etc. & suddenly, when I watched a video after I screen captured it. I keeped seeing a blank screen with the audio portion still being herd. I've...
  5. my pc want play movies from hulu but will play netflix

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my pc want play movies from hulu but will play netflix: my pc want play movies from hulu https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-pc-want-play-movies-from-hulu-but-will-play/4e601d6f-c66b-40c1-9994-cc881359d9c5
  6. Split screen during viewing Videos (Hulu, Netflix) WIN10

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Split screen during viewing Videos (Hulu, Netflix) WIN10: Frustrated with this last up date. Since it was loaded my videos display in Split Screen? How do we correct this!? This is a shot of a GOPRO video but it does it on HULU and NETFLIX also? …………….[IMG]...
  7. netflix will not play movie

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    netflix will not play movie: hi my netflix is saying i am using an unblocker or proxy..... what does this mean and how do i fix it, thankyou https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-security/netflix-will-not-play-movie/17ec7206-2f3c-4827-9bcf-43d00d19629a"
  8. Netflix, Hulu and Kodi playback suddenly acting wierd.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Netflix, Hulu and Kodi playback suddenly acting wierd.: Everything was working just fine up until this past Friday. I was happily binge watching Game of Thrones via Kodi when that stopped working. Can't get any requesters to work. Cleaned all cache and downloads out. Rebooted computer, reloaded Kodi. Still can't get anything to...
  9. BSOD & hard crashes playing Steam games and/or using Netflix/Hulu apps

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD & hard crashes playing Steam games and/or using Netflix/Hulu apps: Hello! My Dell XPS L502X laptop is constantly having hard crashes, watchdog BSODs, and extremely high disk (and sometimes memory) usage. This normally occurs while using the Netflix/Hulu apps or running games in Steam, both separately or simultaneously. I can generally...
  10. Now Available: Hulu on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Now Available: Hulu on Windows 10: Today, Microsoft is excited to announce the availability of the new Hulu app for Windows 10. The all-new Universal Windows Platform application is available across PC, tablet and mobile in the US and is just in time to watch the brand new Hulu Original 11.22.63, which...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. tools\nvcamerawhitelisting64.dll