Windows 10: Sockets error ????

Discus and support Sockets error ???? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi there Why does Windows Networking have to be so Horrible -- I've run loads of Linux machines with NO network problems at all -- but Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by jimbo45, Mar 14, 2015.

1. jimbo45 Win User

Sockets error ????

Hi there

Why does Windows Networking have to be so Horrible -- I've run loads of Linux machines with NO network problems at all -- but Windows networking always causes hassle -- sometimes even on machines that have worked suddenly stop working for no reason I can find.

Anybody got any ideas on what this means and what is actually missing.

Trying to connect to another W10 share -- working fine previously.

(15 mins later connection now working -- haven't booted EITHER machine for two days ???????? -- what's up with Networking !!!).

Cheers
    jimbo

:)

jimbo45, Mar 14, 2015
  2. Cherbc Win User

Vodnet socket error

Recently, I upgraded my laptop to Window 10Home (from Window 7Home). Since the upgrade, I am not able to access internet (via IE, Firefox, Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge) even though the laptop is connected to my home wireless modem/router. Other
    devices like smartphone, iPad work fine.

A "Vodnet socket error" display keep popping up on my laptop screen upon startup and continue to appear after each cancellation of the display

I had tried to change my IE setting to default setting, resetting the wireless modem/router by unplugging the power cable, etc as suggested in some forums. But all these do not resolve the problem.

Can anyone help?

Thank you & regards

Cher

Cherbc, Mar 14, 2015
  3. babis3g Win User
    Problem Loading Music through Mic

are you trying to connect the microphone in the 3.5 mm socket?

if yes then is possible to ask you for voice commands

usally the 3.5 mm socket is for headphones only if i am not mistaken so any mic may cost error???

babis3g, Mar 14, 2015
  4. Mystere Win User

Sockets error ????

Well, in general, I don't have networking issues. However, the error you are showing suggests that someone or something deleted certain registry entries. Maybe you installed an app that has compatibility issues, or you can try rebooting.

Another option is to remove IPv4 protocol from networking and re-add it.

Mystere, Mar 15, 2015
Thema:

Sockets error ????

1. Sockets error ???? - Similar Threads - Sockets error

2. Mouse without borders error message: “Only one usage of each socket address“.Here is the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse without borders error message: “Only one usage of each socket address“.Here is the...: Guys some of you who used "Mouse Without Border " has to face this error without no reason. I don't know whats this reason but its happening after 1 or 2 days. I was in love with this amazing tool but also facing this error issue. So I did some research and found out some of...
  3. Mouse without borders error message: “Only one usage of each socket address“.Here is the...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse without borders error message: “Only one usage of each socket address“.Here is the...: Guys some of you who used "Mouse Without Border " has to face this error without no reason. I don't know whats this reason but its happening after 1 or 2 days. I was in love with this amazing tool but also facing this error issue. So I did some research and found out some of...
  4. Mouse without borders error message: “Only one usage of each socket address“.Here is the...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. what is this socket error? every time I launch Second Copy I get this, reinstalled it and...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    what is this socket error? every time I launch Second Copy I get this, reinstalled it and...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/flashesbuck [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/u6meao/what_is_this_socket_error_every_time_i_launch/
  6. Sockets Bind Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sockets Bind Error: Hello there, I have a client and a server socket.When I execute server it's all fine but when I execute client to respond at the same port I get an error bind #10048 let me show you the code until bind function from server file: #define DEFAULT_BUFLEN 512 #define...
  7. How do i increase Windows limit to remove apps error of "1024 sockets"?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How do i increase Windows limit to remove apps error of "1024 sockets"?: Please kindly how exactly to increase the Windows 10 limit so the apps (in this case Python script) does not complain like: "OSError: cannot watch more than 1024 sockets"? submitted by /u/postcd [link] [comments]...
  8. After 65532 TCP/IP Socket Connections in Windows 10, getting Socket Error 10055 - No Buffer...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    After 65532 TCP/IP Socket Connections in Windows 10, getting Socket Error 10055 - No Buffer...: After 65532 TCP/IP Socket Connections in Windows 10, select returning -1. WSAGetLastError is returning Error 10055 - No Buffer Space Available. Can Windows support more than 65532 TCP/IP Socket Connection or not ? I have modified the registry: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE...
  9. Error: A non-blocking socket operation could not be completedimmediately, when trying to...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Error: A non-blocking socket operation could not be completedimmediately, when trying to...: Hi, My desktop computer HP Envy runs the Windows 10 64-bit OS. I purchased the HP sprocket photo printer because after some research I discovered that you could connect this device to a desktop computer via Bluetooth and just send photo files to the printer to print which...
  10. Vmware 14.1.3 fix for Too many sockets - MKS error physical Disk(s)

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Vmware 14.1.3 fix for Too many sockets - MKS error physical Disk(s): Hi folks If you are running WKS 14.1.3 or equivalent VMware player your VM may hang (almost certainly will) at power on when using physical disks -- error message eventually at power on "can't connect MKS too many sockets." Simple fix (until VMware update WKS) is to start...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. modem script12030

2. win10 1803 port socket issues