Windows 10: Soda PDF program

Discus and support Soda PDF program in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I keep getting pop ups telling me to install Soda PDF. How can I stop these pop ups, as I do not need to install this program. I sent an e-mail to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Pitbulls2, Jul 7, 2018.

1. Pitbulls2 Win User

Soda PDF program

I keep getting pop ups telling me to install Soda PDF. How can I stop these pop ups, as I do not need to install this

program. I sent an e-mail to them, but did not get a reply. It is getting a bit annoying. This looks like a great program

if you are in the need for advanced features. I am 80 and Windows 10 is sufficient for my computer use.

Thanks

:)

Pitbulls2, Jul 7, 2018
  2. RustiJ Win User

How to uninstall soda pdf (LULU) win 10

I found a way to uninstall Soda PDF from my computer without too much trouble. I am running Windows 10 with Soda PDF v9.

I found the Soda PDF installation files located in: "C:\ProgramData\Soda PDF Desktop\Installation" & there were 12 .MSI files that I used to uninstall the software:
    Soda PDF program 30e6c34e-b99b-4dd8-a77b-dfc0e21dc189.jpg

I then launched a Command Prompt (click Windows Start button, type cmd.exe, right-click cmd.exe, & click Run as Administrator).

I changed to the Soda PDF Installation directory (cd "C:\ProgramData\Soda PDF Desktop\Installation" & press enter)

I then entered the following command for each .MSI file above (your files may have different names and need to be entered accordingly: msiexec.exe /x "soda-desktop-(REMAINDER OF FILENAME).msi" & press enter. Click Yes to uninstall the product & follow the
    prompts. Some of the files stated "This action is only valid for products that are currently installed". This just means that particular module was not installed. Continue to the next .MSI file.

Soda PDF program c0c4b2bb-653f-4965-a2c7-3e5bd0afe4e7.jpg

The last file in the above list stated it needed to close/re-open Windows Explorer so I chose the automatic option & clicked ok/continue.

Once I uninstalled all the 12 .MSI files I closed the Command Prompt & deleted the Soda PDF installation folder "C:\ProgramData\Soda PDF Desktop"

I then rebooted the computer & no more Soda PDF.

I hope this helps others as it worked great for me and took less than 5 minutes! Be careful & use at your own risk...

RustiJ, Jul 7, 2018
  3. Best free PDF software?

I use:
    • UnityPDF to merge/split PDFs and to insert/extract pages
    • doPDF to create PDFs from any program that is capable of printing
    • Foxit Reader to view PDFs and to type in them

Static~Charge, Jul 7, 2018
  4. jimb366 Win User

Soda PDF program

How to uninstall soda pdf (LULU) win 10

How to remove & Uninstall Soda PDF ver. 9.0.50.26452 Completely from Windows 10.

I can see the Soda PDF desktop icon. I cant find an uninstall.exe anywhere. It has put folders in "program Files" and "Program Files (x86)". No uninstall mechanism.

Yes, I did tick the box "show all hidden files and folders"

I can't see it in control panel "programs and features". I pinned it to start, I found the tile, right clicked to programs and features it didn't work as uninstall still could not be found. I downloaded IObit uninstaller and then re-installed Soda, still
    couldn't do the job!!!

How can I get rid of this very dirty malware?

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

jimb366, Jul 7, 2018
Thema:

Soda PDF program

1. Soda PDF program - Similar Threads - Soda PDF program

2. Free Soda PDF lock up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Free Soda PDF lock up: I have been using the free version of Soda PDF for quite a while. Recently I have a problem in which Soda PDF will start a let me scan something into a PDF but then it locks up and I have to use task manager to exit it. This has never been a problem before. I know I have had...
  3. Free Soda PDF lock up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Free Soda PDF lock up: I have been using the free version of Soda PDF for quite a while. Recently I have a problem in which Soda PDF will start a let me scan something into a PDF but then it locks up and I have to use task manager to exit it. This has never been a problem before. I know I have had...
  4. Free Soda PDF lock up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Soda PDF popup removal

in Windows 10 Customization
    Soda PDF popup removal: I have tried everything to make the popups for Sodapdf stop in Chrome Windows 10. I don't have the software, I never downloaded anything that I know of. I've tried blocking in Chrome settings, I've tried searching in Control Panel and Task Manager. I am just baffled. Please...
  6. Soda pdf app uninstalled, but lingers on

Soda pdf app uninstalled, but lingers on: I uninstalled it with vs Revo with some difficulty, but evidence of it still shows. I've forgotten how to remove it from here, see pic. *Redface help! [img] 131650
  7. Soda pdf app uninstalled, but lingers on

in Windows 10 Support
    Soda pdf app uninstalled, but lingers on: I uninstalled it with vs Revo with some difficulty, but evidence of it still shows. I've forgotten how to remove it from here, see pic. *Redface help! [img] 131650
  8. Soda PDF

Soda PDF: Soda PDF will not uninstall. What can I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/soda-pdf/a9d5a6bc-1d3a-45dc-a548-79d76001e193
  9. Soda PDF Lulu

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Soda PDF Lulu: How can I unistall this program? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/soda-pdf-lulu/d80596b1-02f8-4b30-bbd3-17bc3d482ce1
  10. SODA PDF

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    SODA PDF: For some reason, I am encountering issues with SODA PDF program it has been acting up all of a sudden (I installed the SODA PDF 10 Premium + OCR program awhile ago). I have to restart my desktop computer every time I want to convert a PDF file to an image. I ran the...