Windows 10: SoftGrid Client

Discus and support SoftGrid Client in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to get back some disk space after upgrading from 7 starter to 10. In ProgramData I have a folder from Microsoft Application... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by bigbadbob, Aug 5, 2015.

1. bigbadbob Win User

SoftGrid Client

I am trying to get back some disk space after upgrading from 7 starter to 10.

In ProgramData I have a folder from Microsoft Application Virtualization Client with a SoftGrid Client subfolder.

It takes up 760Mb and I would like to get rid of it.

I think it's a remnant from when I uninstalled Office 2010 Starter Click-to-run?

Is there anything else that might be using it?

I found instructions to clear the SoftGrid cache, but it involved editing a registry key that is not present on my machine.

(HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\SoftGrid\4.5\Client\AppFS\)

Any advice gratefully received,

Bob

:)

bigbadbob, Aug 5, 2015

2. Nokia PC Suite 6.86.9.0 and change default path

Hi and thanks for the reply.

The problem is that we have virtualized the application with Softgrid (Microsoft application virtualization) and installed the application to the Q:\ which the users cannot access.

barsom---01, Aug 5, 2015
  3. Nokia PC Suite 6.86.9.0 and change default path

Hi,

Does anybody know how to change the default paths for "File Manager", "Contacts" and "Messages"?

When entering those parts of PC Suite it automatically tries to open C:\Program Files\Nokia\Nokia PC Suite 6 folder (installation folder) but in my case this path _must_ be changed in order for the application to work (We use Softgrid to virtualize the application
    and cannot use hardcoded paths).

Any ideas?

Thanks,

E.O

Message Edited by barsom on 23-Apr-2008 08:44 AM

barsom---01, Aug 5, 2015
Thema:

SoftGrid Client

1. SoftGrid Client - Similar Threads - SoftGrid Client

2. client side error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    client side error: i've been trying to fix this issue on this website where it'll say "application error: a client-side exception has occurred see the browser console for more information." after i've clicked a button for a checkout on something i was gonna buy. i've cleared the cache and...
  3. client side error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    client side error: i've been trying to fix this issue on this website where it'll say "application error: a client-side exception has occurred see the browser console for more information." after i've clicked a button for a checkout on something i was gonna buy. i've cleared the cache and...
  4. Shared Networkprinter displayed offline on client but can be reached

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Shared Networkprinter displayed offline on client but can be reached: Hellowe have shared network-printers.Randomly printers are displayed offline on clients, while other clients can print on them without problems.After restart of the spooler, we the user can print again.We already checked printer drivers, disabled snmp and more.Has anyone a...
  5. Shared Networkprinter displayed offline on client but can be reached

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Shared Networkprinter displayed offline on client but can be reached: Hellowe have shared network-printers.Randomly printers are displayed offline on clients, while other clients can print on them without problems.After restart of the spooler, we the user can print again.We already checked printer drivers, disabled snmp and more.Has anyone a...
  6. Shared Networkprinter displayed offline on client but can be reached

7. Can't get TLS v1.0 client disabled on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't get TLS v1.0 client disabled on Windows 10: HistoryThis is on my main PC running Windows 10 Education more version details below. Some time ago, I enabled TLS 1.0 to allow me to access the web interface of some old network hardware. I'm not sure what instructions I followed, but I believe I modified some registry...
  8. Can't get TLS v1.0 client disabled on Windows 10

Can't get TLS v1.0 client disabled on Windows 10: HistoryThis is on my main PC running Windows 10 Education more version details below. Some time ago, I enabled TLS 1.0 to allow me to access the web interface of some old network hardware. I'm not sure what instructions I followed, but I believe I modified some registry...
  9. Can't get TLS v1.0 client disabled on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  10. Steam client **** down

Steam client **** down: Hello i have install about a week ago the latest updates of win11.From Sunday i noitice that the steam client exe close and reopen suddenly itself in second.I contact with steam support.They can not help as there is not any issue with steam itself, as there is no any crash...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. softGrid client

2. windows 10 softgrid client