Windows 10: software communication error when i try to print from my wireless printer

Discus and support software communication error when i try to print from my wireless printer in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; i think i connected my wireless bluetooth computer to my laptop but when i tried to print i get a software communication error and nothing prints... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BatColby, Aug 15, 2018.

1. BatColby Win User

software communication error when i try to print from my wireless printer

i think i connected my wireless bluetooth computer to my laptop but when i tried to print i get a software communication error and nothing prints

:)

BatColby, Aug 15, 2018

2. Error - Printing on Network printer

We have 4 printers on our Windows print server. The server was migrated from win2k3 to 2k8 on friday. 3/4 printers are working great, the other is having issues. When trying to print a test page to it, it gets a job status of Error - Printing.

When sending a small word document to it, it sends it to the printer, the queue is empty but nothing prints. If I goto the printer itself, it doesnt show any errors and I can print things such as information sheets and diagnostic files just fine.

All four printers are the same model, all 4 have a static IP. I can ping the printer successfully. I've tried printing from both an XP machine and the print server itself. I tried removing and adding the printer on the print server. And lastly, uunplugged the printer for 30 seconds, plugged it back in.

Any ideas?

Hybrid_theory, Aug 15, 2018
  3. Error - Printing on Network printer

There is. Unfortunately the status doesnt showing anything. But I didnt know about this page. I tried printing a document from this page and it gave me a bit more of an error. Print service not responding.

Hybrid_theory, Aug 15, 2018
  4. 7.62 Win User

Setting up wireless printing.

Hi all

I have a lexmark printer that works fine when plugged in using USB, and I also have a wireless router that supports a onboard print server.

I cant seem to get the printer to work from the router? I have installed the correct drivers, but it just wont resolve.

Any suggestions?

Thema:

1. software communication error when i try to print from my wireless printer - Similar Threads - software communication error

2. Receiving Connecting to Printer when trying to print from MS365

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Receiving Connecting to Printer when trying to print from MS365: I have 1 user who receives a window Connecting to Printer for any print function in Windows 11. I have uninstalled/reinstalled the printer drivers without any success. I have run SFC and DISM with no errors. This is a new workstation which was upgraded to Windows 11 during...
  3. Receiving Connecting to Printer when trying to print from MS365

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Receiving Connecting to Printer when trying to print from MS365: I have 1 user who receives a window Connecting to Printer for any print function in Windows 11. I have uninstalled/reinstalled the printer drivers without any success. I have run SFC and DISM with no errors. This is a new workstation which was upgraded to Windows 11 during...
  4. Printer error code 0x800f0243 when trying to load software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Printer error code 0x800f0243 when trying to load software: Cannot upload software for a new PC with my Brother 4in1 which is a few years old https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printer-error-code-0x800f0243-when-trying-to-load/8164e11b-8879-4ccb-b6a3-f2ef50aa0ff2
  5. computer has stopped wireless communication with the printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    computer has stopped wireless communication with the printer: My desktop computer and printer were working fine wirelessly a few weeks ago until something occurred, possibly a win. upgrade, at which time the computer would not recognize the printer. There is a laptop also on the Wi-Fi network and after the problem with the desktop, I...
  6. Wireless Printer quit communicating with the internet

Wireless Printer quit communicating with the internet: My wireless printer quit communicating with the internet when I got a new modem. Did my IP Address change when I got a new modem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wireless-printer-quit-communicating-with-the/1600e30c-fbca-46bc-bb31-3eae328626f7
  7. Wireless Printer not printing

Wireless Printer not printing: when running the troubleshooter, I cannot determine if printer is on a network or using Bluetooth.....the settings show a network and the Bluetooth toggle is on ON. how do I know which it is operating on?...
  8. Printing to My Wireless Printer

Printing to My Wireless Printer: I cannot get my wireless printer to print from my computer. It was working perfectly yesterday, then today it won't work. I keep getting the message, "A problem with this webpage caused Internet Explorer to close and reopen the tab. I've also gotten a message,...
  9. Printer not showing up when i try to print

Printer not showing up when i try to print: Hi im a systemadministrator at my job but I have one user that when he tries to print the printerselectionscreen will popup but it will be empty no printers. On other systems the printers will be in the printerselectionscreen, but on his system not. I haven't tried to load...
  10. HP wireless printer communications

HP wireless printer communications: HP wireless printer communications keeps getting lost and I need to reboot the device. The HP printer apps are listed in the Defender acceptance list but communications are still lost. Does anyone know how to prevent this?...