Windows 10: Software listing

Discus and support Software listing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So on my Mac I go to macupdate.com to find new software. Is there a similar place for Windows? I'm not talking softonic or cnet or download.com where... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by cradom, Mar 4, 2016.

1. cradom Win User

Software listing

So on my Mac I go to macupdate.com to find new software. Is there a similar place for Windows?
    I'm not talking softonic or cnet or download.com where you mostly get malware and crap. Something fairly decent.
    Not looking for anything specific.

:)

cradom, Mar 4, 2016
  2. radical24---01, Mar 4, 2016
  3. baja_alan Win User
    Contact List Software

I am looking for a contact software program where I can maintain a list of contacts and update my Nokia 6131 phone. I tried the PC suite but it must be connected to the PC and doesn't appear to store the contacts on the PC.

Thank you.

baja_alan, Mar 4, 2016
  4. b1rd Win User

Software listing

Hi cradom,

The only thing I'm aware of is the Windows Store, which is for their apps. (If you're unfamiliar, you can access it via the Windows Store shortcut within your Apps menu).

b1rd, Mar 4, 2016
  5. cradom Win User
    Yes, I'm familiar with Windows Store. Not all developers use it though.
    Looking at Softonic I have found you don't have to download from them. They have links to the original developers pages.
    This way you don't have to deal with all the "extras" they include in their installers. (no I don't want to change my home page to Yahoo or my search to Bing or all the stupid browser add-ons thankyouverymuch)
    Yeah, I know, pay attention when you install. But why get it in the first place?

cradom, Mar 4, 2016
  6. Best Free Windows Desktop Software

Windows Download Hubs

Softpedia guarantees that listed software is 100% Clean, which means it does not contain any form of malware, including but not limited to: spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors. It also clearly marks, if it is adware, free or paid and such.

TairikuOkami, Mar 4, 2016
  7. pyramid10 Win User
    Major Geeks, File Hippo and Portable Apps.

pyramid10, Mar 4, 2016
  8. b1rd Win User

Software listing

b1rd, Mar 5, 2016
  9. cradom Win User
    Thanks!

cradom, Mar 5, 2016
  10. WHS
    whs Win User
Thema:

Software listing

1. Software listing - Similar Threads - Software listing

2. Generated Software List is Not Showing All Software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Generated Software List is Not Showing All Software: Hello,I've been using this article to generate software lists for my windows 10 PC:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-a-list-of-installed-software/443cd8a2-8f2d-4771-bb52-b7df188acd38However, I work with a lot of niche art software like Zbrush,...
  3. Generated Software List is Not Showing All Software

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Generated Software List is Not Showing All Software: Hello,I've been using this article to generate software lists for my windows 10 PC:https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/printing-a-list-of-installed-software/443cd8a2-8f2d-4771-bb52-b7df188acd38However, I work with a lot of niche art software like Zbrush,...
  4. Generated Software List is Not Showing All Software

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Hi All, Im looking for a ways how can extract all the list of installed programs/softwares...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi All, Im looking for a ways how can extract all the list of installed programs/softwares...: Hi All, Im looking for a way how can we extract all the list of installed programs/software's in control panel.There are few utilities like wmic product name but it shows only programs/software's installed in C Drive default .In my scenario we have software's/applications...
  6. Hi All, Im looking for a ways how can extract all the list of installed programs/softwares...

Hi All, Im looking for a ways how can extract all the list of installed programs/softwares...: Hi All, Im looking for a way how can we extract all the list of installed programs/software's in control panel.There are few utilities like wmic product name but it shows only programs/software's installed in C Drive default .In my scenario we have software's/applications...
  7. How to get lists of software related to me, in the Windows 11 Store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get lists of software related to me, in the Windows 11 Store?: How do I view lists of software related to me in the Windows Store?Edition: Windows 11 ProVersion: 22H2Installed On: 10/‎24/‎2022OS build: 22621.963Experience: Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22638.1000.0I have found similar questions, but they don't answer them...
  8. How to get lists of software related to me, in the Windows 11 Store?

How to get lists of software related to me, in the Windows 11 Store?: How do I view lists of software related to me in the Windows Store?Edition: Windows 11 ProVersion: 22H2Installed On: 10/‎24/‎2022OS build: 22621.963Experience: Windows Feature Experience Pack 1000.22638.1000.0I have found similar questions, but they don't answer them...
  9. Where can I see a list of software installed or managed by Microsoft Store?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Where can I see a list of software installed or managed by Microsoft Store?: Where can I see a list of software installed or managed by Microsoft Store?Under Library I see a lot of other applications and install links to software that I'm certain is not either installed on my PC or How do I see just the software currently installed on my machine under...
  10. An Unwanted Software is showing on my software list can anyone help me to remove it or at...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    An Unwanted Software is showing on my software list can anyone help me to remove it or at...: What does it say... Can't find google translate of the word... https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/an-unwanted-software-is-showing-on-my-software/4715cb6a-47dd-4537-81a5-f448b4f1d789