Windows 10: Software/techniques for keeping a clean PC?

Discus and support Software/techniques for keeping a clean PC? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hey guys, I know this is an opinionated question (as it is with many software questions). I just upgraded to Windows 10 (I did a SecureErase on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by CC268, Aug 1, 2015.

1. CC268 Win User

Software/techniques for keeping a clean PC?

Hey guys,

I know this is an opinionated question (as it is with many software questions).

I just upgraded to Windows 10 (I did a SecureErase on my SSD with Parted Magic followed by a complete clean install). I would like to keep my PC as clean as possible. In the past I have used CCleaner, but that was it.

Are there any programs or techniques that you guys think are essential/helpful to keeping a PC in the cleanest possible state?

:)

CC268, Aug 1, 2015
  2. timkamat Win User

A BIG, Strange problem with my Nokia N8.

and now on, keep in mind that indulging in these unofficial software techniques is going to serve you no purpose.

timkamat, Aug 1, 2015
  3. error code 0x409 0x83750007

No changes to device.

Have tried everything from Clean Boot to MSCONFIG techniques.

Different emails for miscrosoft and xbox

SquaredTiara849, Aug 1, 2015
  4. Software/techniques for keeping a clean PC?

I don't know if this is obvious or not, but I usually delete downloaded files right after I'm done using them. It seems minor but over time it'll make it more difficult to load all your files. Just Quick tip ig also, uninstall and stop any programs that don't seem essential.

Brody22501, Aug 2, 2015
  5. CC268 Win User
    Thanks, those are always things I try to do as well.

Does anyone think that CCleaner is worth using?

CC268, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Software/techniques for keeping a clean PC?

1. Software/techniques for keeping a clean PC? - Similar Threads - Software techniques keeping

2. Compromised PC, What are creative defense techniques?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Compromised PC, What are creative defense techniques?: Hello all, As we speak I am deep in the trenches of investigation on what I firmly believe is a compromised PC all the way up to control of system files and folders, remote access that I must not be able to see or my ISP. Pretty knowledgeable with computers, but definitely...
  3. Compromised PC, What are creative defense techniques?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Compromised PC, What are creative defense techniques?: Hello all, As we speak I am deep in the trenches of investigation on what I firmly believe is a compromised PC all the way up to control of system files and folders, remote access that I must not be able to see or my ISP. Pretty knowledgeable with computers, but definitely...
  4. Photo Resizing and Compressing Techniques

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Photo Resizing and Compressing Techniques: Photo Resizing and Compressing Techniques that are used to compress and resizing image to complete task is php https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/photo-resizing-and-compressing-techniques/464270d7-71a2-4141-ab44-aee53e1ceaed
  5. Is there a software/tool or a technique which I can use to get rid of the problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is there a software/tool or a technique which I can use to get rid of the problem?: I had a program LabVIEW by NI with different packages and modules installed on my windows 10. Later on, I removed the program manually by permanently deleting it not using control panel. And now when I want to re-install that program, it doesn't allow me stating that the...
  6. Is there a software/tool or a technique which I can use to get rid of the problem?

Is there a software/tool or a technique which I can use to get rid of the problem?: I had a program LabVIEW by NI with different packages and modules installed on my windows 10. Later on, I removed the program manually by permanently deleting it not using control panel. And now when I want to re-install that program, it doesn't allow me stating that the...
  7. PC Cleaning Software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Cleaning Software: Can you recommend me any pc cleaning software that is trusted and not fake and non malware? I search and find all pc cleaning software such as ccleaner, advanced system care, wise disk cleaner, game booster etc but these softwares are fake and scam and will detected as...
  8. PC Cleaning Software

PC Cleaning Software: Can you recommend me any pc cleaning software that is trusted and not fake and non malware? I search and find all pc cleaning software such as ccleaner, advanced system care, wise disk cleaner, game booster etc but these softwares are fake and scam and will detected as...
  9. Is there a software that can keep your pc clean, fix it etc

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Is there a software that can keep your pc clean, fix it etc: I was wondering if there is a software that can clean your pc, keep it up to date, fix it if it has problems etc. If there is software like this please let me know, many thanks. . 137805
  10. Which is the best software to clean/speed up pc?

Which is the best software to clean/speed up pc?: Which is the best software to clean/speed up pc? I feel my pc is slow. Menus dont show up after I click , after some seconds it does. Right click on desktop takes some seconds for the options to show up. I got 650GB free space. I have CCleaner but I want some good program...