Windows 10: Software to bring back lost files

Discus and support Software to bring back lost files in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; So windows had a crash some time ago, and I didn't take back up of my files before windows crashed, so lost some of them. Is there some good software... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Cerawy, Feb 27, 2018.

1. Cerawy Win User

Software to bring back lost files

So windows had a crash some time ago, and I didn't take back up of my files before windows crashed, so lost some of them. Is there some good software to get them back, and can i get them back even after reinstalling windows?

:)

Cerawy, Feb 27, 2018

2. BRING BACK THE ZUNE SOFTWARE!

My query is about the OS running on LUMIA 620; Why is it that if I respond to an e-mail and would like to attach a document like office doc or pdf etc, the Windows Phone OS only gives me option of attaching photos, videos, podcasts. I thought a windows
    phone ought to come with Documents File Manager on board? Is Windows8 for WP not a flop?? If the primary reason for developing a Windows Phone was for ease of Mobile Office (work), then am sorry to say that this is far from a user friendly OS. Symbian Belle
    was far much better. I love Nokia devices but Windows Phone 620 has been a first disappointment (OS is not user friendly)!

Gracious Bnada, Feb 27, 2018
  3. Abishai Win User
    BRING BACK THE ZUNE SOFTWARE!

Steve, i agree with you. Microsoft is little selfish that making customers must use skydrive and stuff..
    It should bring a new kind of software such that my wp8 should able to sync all the data like music,videos and contacts too.
    this is a problem!

Abishai, Feb 27, 2018
  4. Callender Win User

I've read in your posts here that you use Aomei Backupper. If you backed drive images up to external drive(s) you should be able to browse backup images and mount them to recover files by copying them.

Image File Explore, Existing Partition or Volume

Note: I use Macrium Reflect currently and don't have Aomei Backupper installed.

Callender, Feb 28, 2018
  5. MikeMecanic, Feb 28, 2018
  6. You may also try backing up your file by extracting it to you hdd/ssd by using it as secondary drive.

JazpVanz02, Feb 28, 2018
  7. Cerawy Win User
    Cerawy, Mar 15, 2018
  8. Cerawy Win User

Well i set recuva to run a deep scan, so it will take some time. Will get back with the results.

Cerawy, Mar 15, 2018
  9. Cerawy Win User
    Well recuva ran a deep scan, and only found 1 file that i deleed a few days ago.. any better ideas?

Cerawy, Mar 16, 2018
  10. cereberus Win User
    If Recuva did not work, you are probably out of luck.

cereberus, Mar 16, 2018
  11. Cerawy Win User
    Will see if i can find some more programs.

Cerawy, Mar 18, 2018
  12. SIW2 Win User
  13. Cerawy Win User

Well tried running a regular search. For some reason it will only let me search for docx, mp3 and jpg files. It seems to find about 1,000 files. I'm not sure if it includes files installed on my computer or just files that has been deleted. The layout is a bit of a mess. I also tried a super scan but i couldn't find the results anywhere.

Cerawy, Mar 18, 2018
  14. Cerawy Win User
    That active file recovery program is such a mess. Can i type the name for the file i wish to recover, or at least search for it in the results?

Cerawy, Mar 21, 2018
  15. SIW2 Win User
Thema:

1. Software to bring back lost files - Similar Threads - Software bring lost

2. bring back document on notepad

in Windows 10 Gaming
    bring back document on notepad: my computer died and i wasnt able to save my document can i bring up the document that i wasnt able to save https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bring-back-document-on-notepad/ad5fded8-087c-42a1-80a4-25da4122847f
  3. Bring Back Seconds To Clock

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bring Back Seconds To Clock: I don't understand why Microsoft likes to remove features if they're not hurting anything or anyone. I see that my Windows 11 build doesn't have clock with seconds and there's no option in taskbar behavior to show seconds on clock and seconds was very useful for me. Bring...
  4. Bring back our toolbars

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bring back our toolbars: When is Microsoft going to start listening to PAYING CUSTOMERS and return our toolbars. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/bring-back-our-toolbars/12d92762-1275-4b02-ba88-4ecee3ed644d
  5. Bring back Aero Glass!

in Windows 10 Customization
    Bring back Aero Glass!: Microsoft needs to stop restricting people from fully customizing Windows. A first step toward this is to bring back Aero Glass. Some people don't like the new flat UI and want the look of Windows 7 with the security of Windows 10. Yes, there are programs to bring back this...
  6. Petition to Bring Back Homegroup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Petition to Bring Back Homegroup: How can we force Micro$haft to bring back Homegroup? They and their lackies try to insist that "it's useless in Windows 10", but from everything I've researched about replacement options, it is still, far and away, a simpler, easier, and more effective option than ANYTHING...
  7. Any way to bring back this kind of lost folder and files inside it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any way to bring back this kind of lost folder and files inside it?: This is a terrible feature I guess in Windows.I had several important photos that I cut pasted from my camera I regret that I didn't copy it to a new folder I created in my laptop. Here's the process and what happened:1. I created a New Folder, named it "Photos"2. Cut pasted...
  8. Any way to bring back this kind of lost folder and files inside it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Any way to bring back this kind of lost folder and files inside it?: This is a terrible feature I guess in Windows.I had several important photos that I cut pasted from my camera I regret that I didn't copy it to a new folder I created in my laptop. Here's the process and what happened:1. I created a New Folder, named it "Photos"2. Cut pasted...
  9. Bring back Workgroup

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bring back Workgroup: I have 2 other PC's and now it keeps asking me for Workgroup credentials when I want to connect to them after the 1909 update. No matter what I try on the other end nothing works. Why change something that was working flawlessly....
  10. Lost files and software

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost files and software: Did a update and lost browsers, and software went to do a restore and guess what . none to be found .is there a way to go back in time to like last night and restore what i had?...