Windows 10: Software to edit frames of a video?

Discus and support Software to edit frames of a video? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, can anyone suggest me a software for editing frames of a video? 28090 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by lolcocks, Oct 28, 2015.

1. lolcocks Win User

Software to edit frames of a video?

Hi, can anyone suggest me a software for editing frames of a video?

:)

lolcocks, Oct 28, 2015
  2. dlclark97 Win User

Digital Image Pro 10 Add Ins

Am a long time user of Digital Image Pro 10 and sorry to see it was discontinued. Have searched for other editing software that includes mats and frames for your photos without success. Anyone know of add in frame and mat software compatible with DIP
    10? Or other software that includes these options? Thanks!

dlclark97, Oct 28, 2015
  3. dlclark97 Win User
    Digital Image Pro 10 Add Ins

No problem running Digital Image Pro 10 with Windows 10. Only looking for additional download for photo mats and frames to work with DI Pro 10. Or, another current software program with Pro 10's editing capability and access to more photo mats and frames.
    DI Pro 10 has been a great program for editing photos.

dlclark97, Oct 28, 2015
  4. Software to edit frames of a video?

I don't know how good the editing features are with Bandicam I was giving the trial version a run before switching to Open Source Broadcaster as far as being able to record the desktop and operations in small windows as well as record full screen such as in pc gaming. The paid for version offered the pause and edit which I had wondered about. That's about $60US for the recording program itself as well as the Bandicut edit ware bundled together for the 1 PC license. Bandicam Screen Recorder - Game Recording Software

With that software you see either avi or mp4 format options. The licensing was simplified with this one as well. Bandicam - Registration and License Policy - best recording software

Night Hawk, Oct 28, 2015
Thema:

Software to edit frames of a video?

1. Software to edit frames of a video? - Similar Threads - Software edit frames

2. Video lags when edited with softwares, but not when edited with tools online?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Video lags when edited with softwares, but not when edited with tools online?: This is a problem that I can't find any way aroundFor some reason, whenever I produce an edited video through an editing software like Camtasia or Filmora or even Microsoft Clipchamp, it lags I think its' fps dropped. But when I'm editing using an external tool I found online...
  3. Video lags when edited with softwares, but not when edited with tools online?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video lags when edited with softwares, but not when edited with tools online?: This is a problem that I can't find any way aroundFor some reason, whenever I produce an edited video through an editing software like Camtasia or Filmora or even Microsoft Clipchamp, it lags I think its' fps dropped. But when I'm editing using an external tool I found online...
  4. Video lags when edited with softwares, but not when edited with tools online?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD when I launch video editing software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD when I launch video editing software: Hi everyone !My laptop is crashing while openning video editing software after effects / premiere pro / media encoder / da vinci resolve I tried to update my graphics drivers from my Nvidia card and from my intel chipset, i still have the problem.I re-installed windows with a...
  6. Freezing and crashing my video editing software!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Freezing and crashing my video editing software!: Anytime a run my video editing software 2 different programs my computer either freezes or crashes for no apparent reason. It's happened before periodically but now I can't use either of them at all. My specs are higher than the recommended specs. I have plenty of disk space....
  7. Video editing software on microsoft store

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Video editing software on microsoft store: Please what is the best video and audio editing software on microsoft store . I will also want to know the best app for video tutorials in the store. Thanks...
  8. How to install video editing software

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to install video editing software: I am installing sony vegas pro in my computer but iam getting some prblem in installing the software. please help me. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-install-video-editing-software/9a9ad2a3-400d-49a2-97e6-2538c694e94e
  9. video editing software for windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    video editing software for windows 10: what's the best basic (for total novice) video editing software for Windows 10? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-editing-software-for-windows-10/b6513804-2146-46e7-971d-93144bfd8f87
  10. Trouble with Video Editing software

in Windows 10 Support
    Trouble with Video Editing software: I'm coming to the end of my rope here. Win8.1 32bit OS. My audio/video editing needs are relatively simple, yet I only seem to find programs which are insultingly simplistic and don't offer the functions I need; needlessly overly complicated, or they do not work just right...