Windows 10: Software To Re-Encode Videos And Keep Codec?

Discus and support Software To Re-Encode Videos And Keep Codec? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello all, Does anyone know of a software that will convert my videos to the same codecs to keep the same quality? I'm having an issue uploading... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Casey Stellar, Oct 3, 2015.

1. Software To Re-Encode Videos And Keep Codec?

Hello all,

Does anyone know of a software that will convert my videos to the same codecs to keep the same quality? I'm having an issue uploading them to the cloud. A re-encode does the trick but, the issue is software limitations. With Format Factory Freetime software it does the job but, not well. With SUPER SUPER © Free 3D Video Converter | MP4 MKV HEVC/H.265 VP9 | FREE Download it re-encodes perfectly but, it doesn't apply a thumbnail to the video. Any suggestions?

:)

Casey Stellar, Oct 3, 2015

2. THE AUDIO ON MY MP4 IS FASTER THAN THE VIDEO !!PLEASE HELP!!

First try to play your video on the PC. Use Quicktime 7 and it should work.

If it does the same thing on the PC then the video encoding has created this problem. Nothing wrong in the phone. You will need to re-encode. May I enquire as to which software you are using to encode?

If it plays correctly on the PC then your best bet is to lower the bitrate or the frame rate of the video, re-encode, transfer and try again.

I recommend using h263 as the video codec as this will be "safer" to use. Try 3gp extension format as well.

el_loco---01, Oct 3, 2015
  3. kingyid Win User
    Problem with 6300

could you please tell me what software you used to re-encode your video to get perfect playback. i have had similar probs, i used nero re-code and got a black screen but good sound then i used im too 3gp encoder, super 3gp encoder and clone dvd mobile
    and managed to get both sound and vision but with terrible sync issues (about 10 sec delay between sound and picture) but when i playback the re-encoded file on my pc its fine.

kingyid, Oct 3, 2015
Thema:

Software To Re-Encode Videos And Keep Codec?

1. Software To Re-Encode Videos And Keep Codec? - Similar Threads - Software Encode Videos

2. video codecs

in Windows 10 Gaming
    video codecs: information about video codec https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-codecs/ebd1279a-4645-443b-8d58-dada726dbfb6
  3. video codecs

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    video codecs: information about video codec https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-codecs/ebd1279a-4645-443b-8d58-dada726dbfb6
  4. VP9 Video Codec

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VP9 Video Codec: Nessus scan has critical hits on the VP9 Video Extension. Need to update file, but systems are on a closed network. How to download file update for offline installation? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vp9-video-codec/8792ecb7-4b0c-4a4d-a375-d8366f2fb455
  5. VP9 Video Codec

VP9 Video Codec: Nessus scan has critical hits on the VP9 Video Extension. Need to update file, but systems are on a closed network. How to download file update for offline installation? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/vp9-video-codec/8792ecb7-4b0c-4a4d-a375-d8366f2fb455
  6. codec for mp4 video

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    codec for mp4 video: when i copy over a mp4 video from my pc to usb jump drive, i get this error message:Windows Media Player encountered a problem while playing the file.anyone knows how to solve this issue?...
  7. ?Codec? to watch video

?Codec? to watch video: I cannot watch a video on my laptop windows 10 from the SD card from my camera . ?? I may need to add a "codec" WTH? is it free and can someone help me to put this on my computer please....
  8. video encoder

video encoder: how do I find CPU ranking page for my computer? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/video-encoder/62fc7b8c-3e71-4481-9d5b-70fd2bc89001
  9. Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 Codec Not Showing Up On Computer

Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 Codec Not Showing Up On Computer: So I've been trying to install Microsoft Expression Encoder 4 on my computer...and I haven't had any error messages or whatnot. Oh no, it installs just fine. However, when I go to find the software to open it, it's nowhere to be found. I have installed this program 6 times....
  10. Windows 10 Photo - Trim Videos - Re-Encoding since later versions?

Windows 10 Photo - Trim Videos - Re-Encoding since later versions?: I used to trim my DJI drone footage using Windows 10 Photo because it didn't re-encode the the movie and therefore it was very quick. But since newer versions of the photo app, trimming takes much longer and the output is bigger relative to the file length after trimming....