Windows 10: Software to use with usb barcode reader

Discus and support Software to use with usb barcode reader in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'm thinking of buying a ubs barcode reader to make a proper listing of my MUSIC cd collection. I was wondering what info the barcode reader would give... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tony Vella, Sep 28, 2017.

1. Software to use with usb barcode reader

I'm thinking of buying a ubs barcode reader to make a proper listing of my MUSIC cd collection. I was wondering what info the barcode reader would give me and what software I would need to input the info the barcode reader gives me? Thanks in advance.

:)

Tony Vella, Sep 28, 2017

2. E90: barcode reader

The BarCode reader is not meant for barcodes of products etc.

The Barcode reader application is used for decoding different types of codes (for example, barcodes and codes in magazines). The codes may contain different kinds of information, such as URL links, e-mail addresses, and phone numbers.

bartoos---01, Sep 28, 2017
  3. bmlodge Win User
    Barcode scanner/ reader on N80??

There is software you can get to make it a barcode reader, called data matrix or something. You take a picture of the barcode with your camera and it decodes it. It's not supposed to be brillaint though.

bmlodge, Sep 28, 2017
Thema:

Software to use with usb barcode reader

1. Software to use with usb barcode reader - Similar Threads - Software usb barcode

2. Barcode font

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Barcode font: Hello. Can some one help me to download the font BC C39 3 TO 1HD WIDE. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/barcode-font/2fd72728-e994-4a67-89f6-dfc7310dde84
  3. Barcode font

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Barcode font: Hello. Can some one help me to download the font BC C39 3 TO 1HD WIDE. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/barcode-font/2fd72728-e994-4a67-89f6-dfc7310dde84
  4. I am trying to use a barcode reader and it keeps saying I don't have a serial port. How do...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am trying to use a barcode reader and it keeps saying I don't have a serial port. How do...: I have an Orbit MS7120 barcode scanner that I can't get to run on my Windows 11. It keeps saying there is no serial port installed. I can't figure out which type of port to add in legacy hardware. Any help would be amazing! Thanks!...
  5. I am trying to use a barcode reader and it keeps saying I don't have a serial port. How do...

I am trying to use a barcode reader and it keeps saying I don't have a serial port. How do...: I have an Orbit MS7120 barcode scanner that I can't get to run on my Windows 11. It keeps saying there is no serial port installed. I can't figure out which type of port to add in legacy hardware. Any help would be amazing! Thanks!...
  6. Problem with Windows 11 barcode reader.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Problem with Windows 11 barcode reader.: Hello everyone. All of you know that there is a latest update in Windows 11. And there is also a new feature. The feature is barcode reader in camera. But when I am holding a barcode or QR code in front of the camera, it is not working. So how does it work? I have searched...
  7. Problem with Windows 11 barcode reader.

Problem with Windows 11 barcode reader.: Hello everyone. All of you know that there is a latest update in Windows 11. And there is also a new feature. The feature is barcode reader in camera. But when I am holding a barcode or QR code in front of the camera, it is not working. So how does it work? I have searched...
  8. Barcode scanning

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Barcode scanning: my authenticator is requesting a scan barcode and is also locked. Can you assist with unlock or with a barcode for access to my inside account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/barcode-scanning/424d51fa-d422-4f71-8c73-6100e91f37e2
  9. What software to use as NFC Reader-Writer with ACS ACR122U USB?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What software to use as NFC Reader-Writer with ACS ACR122U USB?: I got the NFC Reader Writer ACS ACR122U USB. For this I would like to have a software with which I can read NFC tokens and also transfer to another empty token. I have some e.g. NFC 21 tools tried that did not work. Before fu** up with drivers completely I would like to ask...
  10. usb card reader?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    usb card reader?: i copied files to my card reader ,can you tell me why some files are visible & some are not? thanks it shows they are on there . 88733