Windows 10: Software Update Notices

Discus and support Software Update Notices in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I received a software update notice for Acrobat Reader DC two or three days which I clicked on, downloaded and install. I still get the notice as of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by wptski, Sep 10, 2015.

1. wptski Win User

Software Update Notices

I received a software update notice for Acrobat Reader DC two or three days which I clicked on, downloaded and install. I still get the notice as of today. IIRC, I've had this before but never this long.

:)

wptski, Sep 10, 2015
  2. Jamez46 Win User

Windows update notices

Has anyone run into getting notices of an ergent windows update notice via web mail.

After speaking with a Microsoft tech, and being aware that that only place one would get

windows update notices if via the update notice or reminder in ones system not via web mail.

Since I already know this, I syspect that notice to be a fake or fraud notice of windows update.

Every one should be aware of what that fake may look like. If I am wrong, please let me know.

I have since blocked sender and ran a Trojan and Virus scan just in case. I have attached a screen shot of the so called urgent Windows Update notice which I believe is fake.
    Software Update Notices [​IMG]

Jamez46, Sep 10, 2015
  3. ihqu Win User
    3250 firmware update

just noticed this sticky on software updates front page. Just in case you haven't noticed it...

Thema:

Software Update Notices

1. Software Update Notices - Similar Threads - Software Update Notices

2. i got some update and i updated my window then i notice it my Microsoft software is...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i got some update and i updated my window then i notice it my Microsoft software is...: **Title:** KB5033920,KB5034123,KB4023057 Update Fails to Install **Body:** Hi Microsoft Community, I'm facing an issue with the recent KB5033920,KB5034123,KB4023057 update on my Windows 11 machine. Every time I try to install it, **Details:** - Operating System: Windows 11-...
  3. i got some update and i updated my window then i notice it my Microsoft software is...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i got some update and i updated my window then i notice it my Microsoft software is...: **Title:** KB5033920,KB5034123,KB4023057 Update Fails to Install **Body:** Hi Microsoft Community, I'm facing an issue with the recent KB5033920,KB5034123,KB4023057 update on my Windows 11 machine. Every time I try to install it, **Details:** - Operating System: Windows 11-...
  4. Notice

Notice: Receive Email *** Email address is removed for privacy *** Permanently Delete All Google Account February 12 1985 to October 21 2023 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notice/97876efc-f756-4a31-acfc-6ed56fd6e124
  5. Notice

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Notice: November 29 2022 Update Huawei MatePad T10s Bader Batarfi Unable to Cracked LCD Screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notice/d83a1329-566b-4d1d-9bb3-ca9c61b8c6d0
  6. Notice

Notice: November 29 2022 Update Huawei MatePad T10s Bader Batarfi Unable to Cracked LCD Screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notice/d83a1329-566b-4d1d-9bb3-ca9c61b8c6d0
  7. Notice of Update Real or Fake

in Windows 10 Customization
    Notice of Update Real or Fake: Keep getting a notice stating there is an update for Windows 10 and to pick of the three boxes, either remind me, or pick a date or (sorry can't remember third box. Is this a legitimate update or scam?? Thanks CD...
  8. notice

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    notice: why did rec this opening website[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/notice/e35b3e98-5516-4f78-b1c6-085bcf78a36b
  9. Update is ready notice

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Update is ready notice: Running Win 10 Pro Version 1803. Keep on getting a small widow with: Update is ready. "Update and benefit from enhancements and fixes." How do I know it is a legit update or something else. [ATTACH]...
  10. "Account Update" notice

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    "Account Update" notice: I received an email from "account team" stating that my account would be closed on 25/08/2018 if I didn't "update your account" Is this a Microsoft notice?...