Windows 10: where can I install the Chinese language input method?

Discus and support where can I install the Chinese language input method? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; where can I install the Chinese language input method Cangjie?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by victor_ho, Oct 18, 2018.

1. victor_ho Win User

where can I install the Chinese language input method?

where can I install the Chinese language input method Cangjie?

:)

victor_ho, Oct 18, 2018
  2. Disinto Win User
    Disinto, Oct 18, 2018
  3. Chinese input method candidate words

look,when i play dota 2 , Chinese input method(pinyu) there is no candidate words list, it make me feel sad!

now,how can i change Chinese input method candidate words list from horizontal into vertical

海东徐1, Oct 18, 2018
  4. Rick70SS Win User

Chinese input method

It was requested in 2011. Simply put, there is a variety of methods to write Chinese. The 3 most common ones are Traditional, Simplified and Pinyin. Then, you have different ways to input these 3 forms which translate in different keyboards. You can handwrite,
    use a radical based keyboard, or a bopomofo or as changjie input. One of the most common ways is pinyin for both simplified and traditional Chinese. Pinyin alllows you to use a qwerty keyboard to type the Romanized form of a Chinese character displaying the
    character. It exists for both simplified and traditional Chinese. It is standard in all major devices and OS. This was requested by a variety of users in all the proper places since 2011 and Microsoft never implemented it. How can you let users buy so expensive
    devices without then allowing them to type in their own languages is beyond me.

Rick70SS, Oct 18, 2018
Thema:

1. where can I install the Chinese language input method? - Similar Threads - where install Chinese

2. Where is the greeks/emoji in Win10 Chinese pinyin input method???

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Where is the greeks/emoji in Win10 Chinese pinyin input method???: I used to love the default win10 pinyin input, where I type "alpha" and can get "α" in the candidate list. I also get "→" at the fifth candidate if I type "jiantou", or can get "" if I type "xiaoku". After an update of the system a few days ago, I cannot find these special...
  3. Where is the greeks/emoji in Win10 Chinese pinyin input method???

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Where is the greeks/emoji in Win10 Chinese pinyin input method???: I used to love the default win10 pinyin input, where I type "alpha" and can get "α" in the candidate list. I also get "→" at the fifth candidate if I type "jiantou", or can get "" if I type "xiaoku". After an update of the system a few days ago, I cannot find these special...
  4. Chinese Simplified Input Method Qwerty based

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Chinese Simplified Input Method Qwerty based: Hello, when someone add Mandarin Chinese Simplified input method it has a qwerty layout which is used to type in chinese.You still write the letters of alphabet, but after press space bar it turns to Chinese symbols.For example if you wanna say Hello, must write "nihao" press...
  5. Chinese Simplified Input Method Qwerty based

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Chinese Simplified Input Method Qwerty based: Hello, when someone add Mandarin Chinese Simplified input method it has a qwerty layout which is used to type in chinese.You still write the letters of alphabet, but after press space bar it turns to Chinese symbols.For example if you wanna say Hello, must write "nihao" press...
  6. To remove unwanted language input methods.

in Windows 10 Customization
    To remove unwanted language input methods.: Hi all, I have a Windows 10 Home, version 20H2. I've seen similar problems on the posts that posted 2 years ago on older version of Windows 10. There's still nothing I can do to remove the extra input languages. My question is how to remove those extra input methods?...
  7. Windows 10 Chinese Input Method not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Chinese Input Method not working: Please help, I have been desperately trying to fix one "tiny" bug of Windows 10, and I have failed even with all my wits, it looks like the unpredictability and unsolvability of the unnumberable bugs & glitches of Windows OS have by far surpassed my individual intelligence, I...
  8. Windows 10 Chinese Input Method not working

Windows 10 Chinese Input Method not working: Please help, I have been desperately trying to fix one "tiny" bug of Windows 10, and I have failed even with all my wits, it looks like the unpredictability and unsolvability of the unnumberable bugs & glitches of Windows OS have by far surpassed my individual intelligence, I...
  9. Problem with language bar and input method

in Windows 10 Support
    Problem with language bar and input method: Hi everyone, I have a little problem that is driving me nut, and I have no idea where to search to find solutions about it. First here is my "winver" window: [ATTACH] When I do Windows key + Space key, I got this menu that shows up: [ATTACH] As you probably know, that's...
  10. windows 10 Chinese input method

windows 10 Chinese input method: hi, Can you please remove "Mode Change Key" this unnecessary and annoying option and I also don't need "Default Input mode"! I think you should fire who make these design that guy, is wasting my time, can you tell me who and why need these? one more thank windows 10...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. chinese input method install windows 10

2. install a Chinese input method

3. install microsoft pinyin without language pack

4. how to install chinese input method