Windows 10: Sold an Invalid Microsoft Win10N key from the Microsoft Store in Switzerland!

Discus and support Sold an Invalid Microsoft Win10N key from the Microsoft Store in Switzerland! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I bought Win10N from the Microsoft Store in Switzerland. I tried validating, but always receive the invalid key error. I called Microsoft Help in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by vm222, Aug 10, 2018.

1. vm222 Win User

Sold an Invalid Microsoft Win10N key from the Microsoft Store in Switzerland!

I bought Win10N from the Microsoft Store in Switzerland. I tried validating, but always receive the invalid key error.

I called Microsoft Help in Switzerland, but they suggested I pay for a new license. When I ask if they could explain why I should buy a new one when I already paid for one, they hung up on me. TWICE. Even though I showed them (via remote assistance) that my Purchase Invoices were valid, I was not given help or offered any recourse other than "You must buy a new license." HOw can this be? Is something fishy going on in the Microsoft Switzerland offices? How can one make a legitimate purchase and then be refused the product???? Help, Microsoft US/UK. Please.

:)

vm222, Aug 10, 2018

2. Microsoft Store

Hi James,

To resolve your concern about Windows Store, we suggest for you to follow these steps:

• Press Windows key + R key to open Run.
    • Type wsreset.exe and press
      Enter
    • Restart the PC, sign in with your Microsoft user account and check if you are able to find Windows Store.

Let us know how it goes.

PreciousLeb, Aug 10, 2018
  3. malware Win User
    Microsoft Introduces Online Store for the U.S.

Redmond-based Microsoft has quietly launched an online store today. It's real and comes without a big advertising campaign all over the world. Simply named Microsoft Store and previously available only in the UK, Germany and Korea, now the store invites all U.S. citizens to buy Microsoft products online too. The store has just started, and it offers an extended line-up of software and hardware products under the Microsoft brand. When it comes to software purchase, the store allows to either order the software and have it delivered to your doorstep, or directly download it after the moment of payment. Users who decide to take the digital download way will be permitted to re-download the product until the mainstream support for it end. Typically this is 5 years after the product is released. Also, you always have the option of copying the downloaded products to physical media if you want to have them available for as long as you need. The original product keys for all the digital downloaded software will be stored in your personal Microsoft Store Account alongside your purchase history so you can use it to re-install your software at any time. Finally, here's the link to the Microsoft Store, you can check it at any time.

Source: Microsoft Blog

malware, Aug 10, 2018
  4. Sold an Invalid Microsoft Win10N key from the Microsoft Store in Switzerland!

store

not worked, show invalid value for registry.

RaghunathBehera, Aug 10, 2018
Thema:

Sold an Invalid Microsoft Win10N key from the Microsoft Store in Switzerland!

1. Sold an Invalid Microsoft Win10N key from the Microsoft Store in Switzerland! - Similar Threads - Sold Invalid Microsoft

2. Virtualized Versions of Microsoft 11 Sold by Microsoft Vendors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Virtualized Versions of Microsoft 11 Sold by Microsoft Vendors: I purchased a Microsoft Surface Pro IV in the summer of 2016 at a Best Buy near Nashville, TN. After entering a Veteran's program in fall of that year, it started having "Minions" in the system. I never used it for much more than writing , and in 2019/20 the problems started...
  3. Virtualized Versions of Microsoft 11 Sold by Microsoft Vendors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Virtualized Versions of Microsoft 11 Sold by Microsoft Vendors: I purchased a Microsoft Surface Pro IV in the summer of 2016 at a Best Buy near Nashville, TN. After entering a Veteran's program in fall of that year, it started having "Minions" in the system. I never used it for much more than writing , and in 2019/20 the problems started...
  4. Robux code invalid from Microsoft rewards.

Robux code invalid from Microsoft rewards.: My Robux code is invalid when I redeemed it from Microsoft rewards.Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/robux-code-invalid-from-microsoft-rewards/9de3d37e-2ec0-4b64-8d04-a490a1551b27
  5. Invalid PIN in microsoft store.

Invalid PIN in microsoft store.: My Windows Hello PIN comes up as Invalid every time I try and sign in to the Microsoft store/Xbox app. I've reset the PIN many times and tried everything I've seen suggested online for similar issues, but nothing seems to work. The account signed in to windows 10 is not mine,...
  6. Invalid Date for Bitlocker Recovery Keys in Microsoft Account.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Invalid Date for Bitlocker Recovery Keys in Microsoft Account.: All my PC's, three Desktops and a Laptop are on Windows 10 Pro Version 20H2 19042.685. I started to implement Bitlocker on them at the end of December, 2020. Since I am in the U.K. the date will be in the format dd/mm/yyyy and this seems to present a problem when the key is...
  7. Microsoft Store keys from another region.

Microsoft Store keys from another region.: I was wondering, can I activate US or EU keys in the UK region on the Store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-store-keys-from-another-region/7356c8c4-fef3-49dc-9404-256fa7cef0a4
  8. Is the game call of duty sold on the Microsoft store for PC as well ?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Is the game call of duty sold on the Microsoft store for PC as well ?: Was trying to download cod modern warfare and i saw this game selling for a good price wanted to ask the community whether cod modern warfare 2019 that is being sold here is only for xbox or even for pc download...
  9. Invalid product key that was bought 10 minutes ago from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Invalid product key that was bought 10 minutes ago from Microsoft: I bought this key from the Microsoft store and I go to input it in the "change product key" and it says invalid. I need help cause it make absolutely no sense why a key that was literally just bought, copied, and then pasted into the computer would be "invalid" and I already...
  10. Microsoft: Windows 10 will not be sold as a subscription

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft: Windows 10 will not be sold as a subscription: I thought I would bring this over here as well & it should clear things up. At its press event today, Microsoft announced that Windows 10 will be a free upgrade for Windows 7 and Windows 8 users during its first year of availability. There was some confusion, however,...