Windows 10: Solid Green Stripes on Right and Bottom Sides Of Videos in UWP apps

Discus and support Solid Green Stripes on Right and Bottom Sides Of Videos in UWP apps in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Hey guys, recently updated to Windows 10 (past Win7 10 year user here).One of the features I like the most is the presence of Microsoft Store where I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Suren Manukyan, Jan 23, 2018.

1. Solid Green Stripes on Right and Bottom Sides Of Videos in UWP apps

Hey guys, recently updated to Windows 10 (past Win7 10 year user here).One of the features I like the most is the presence of Microsoft Store where I can download some nice apps quite fast and secure. But I experience a problem that only appeared in apps downloaded from Store (UWP apps I guess). The issue is that apps (Facebook and Instagram f.e.) have Solid Green Stripes on Right and Bottom Sides Of Videos. I've tried some things like changing resolution and refresh rate but with no success. The only thing that makes difference is that if I press the "HD" button on Facebook videos the stripes get relatively tiny. if someone could help I'd be quite thankful.
    Solid Green Stripes on Right and Bottom Sides Of Videos in UWP apps [​IMG]

:)

Suren Manukyan, Jan 23, 2018

2. Display issues after Windows 10 upgrade.

Original title: Black Stripe on right side of screen ( monitor )

Black Stripe on right side of screen ( monitor )

Solid Green Stripes on Right and Bottom Sides Of Videos in UWP apps [​IMG]

Jose Bucay, Jan 23, 2018
  3. AlenTaki Win User
    Help...

Hello,

I installed Window 10 but when I use YouTube on the right side of the YouTube
    video
    there are some horizontal stripes. (only in Microsoft Edge)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you,

Taki Alen

AlenTaki, Jan 23, 2018
  4. Berton Win User

Solid Green Stripes on Right and Bottom Sides Of Videos in UWP apps

Do you get the same effect if pressing F11 to get Full Screen? Full Screen is different from Maximized, hides toolbars to give more screen 'real estate' until toggled back to normal using the same F11 key. Did you download the video from the 'net? Could be that was the way it was recorded.

Berton, Jan 23, 2018
  5. Pressing F11 didn't do anything for the Instagram app. And no I'm just using the Instagram app to watch the videos, the videos are normal in YouTube from Edge for example.

Suren Manukyan, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Solid Green Stripes on Right and Bottom Sides Of Videos in UWP apps

1. Solid Green Stripes on Right and Bottom Sides Of Videos in UWP apps - Similar Threads - Solid Green Stripes

2. Green lines on the bottom of the monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Green lines on the bottom of the monitor: I was just using my pc as usually and those green lines began to appear for 30-40 seconds. Sometimes they are and sometimes they're not https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/green-lines-on-the-bottom-of-the-monitor/32577c6f-3d9a-48bb-bb72-9bee3d35945b
  3. Green lines on the bottom of the monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Green lines on the bottom of the monitor: I was just using my pc as usually and those green lines began to appear for 30-40 seconds. Sometimes they are and sometimes they're not https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/green-lines-on-the-bottom-of-the-monitor/32577c6f-3d9a-48bb-bb72-9bee3d35945b
  4. Green lines on the bottom of the monitor

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Gradient trail at the right side of app windows

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Gradient trail at the right side of app windows: I have noticed a series of weird things on screen when using Ten in my new PC setup. Today I realized this weird "gradient trail" at the right side of app windows. See attached... I use two monitors and it only happens in one of them. Go figure. It seems to be a monitor...
  6. A green/pink band which flickers at the bottom of some You Tube videos.

in Windows 10 Customization
    A green/pink band which flickers at the bottom of some You Tube videos.: A green/pink band which flickers has started appearing at the bottom of some of my You Tube videos and live streams? Any suggestions as to the cause? This is on a laptop, with windows 10. There is no problem on my mobile phone. Thanks....
  7. task bar on right side, not bottom of screen

in Windows 10 Customization
    task bar on right side, not bottom of screen: OK, recent "upgrades" moved the task bar to the side. Tried to get used to it, but requires more clicks, is a hassle for me. Called MS support, agent came onto my computer, put task bar back to bottom. Tried to follow what he did, could not duplicate. I said, will it stay...
  8. Display on my laptop has green and pink stripes.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Display on my laptop has green and pink stripes.: Immediately following a Windows update the Display on my laptop has been showing green and pink stripes. So everything I look at has stripes. It also seems that the colors are grayed out - like there are no 'reds' in the mix. Any thoughts? Do I need to buy a new laptop?...
  9. Streamed Video is Solid Green

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Streamed Video is Solid Green: Except for Netflix running in Firefox, all attempts to display streamed video shows a solid green video area. I have two video adapters, ATI Radeon HD4600 and NVIDEA GeForce GT 610. Four displays Dell s2409w (Primary display for watching video), HP w2338h (Primary console) ,...
  10. green and pink horizontal stripes on the screen - Pavilion dv6-3152sl

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    green and pink horizontal stripes on the screen - Pavilion dv6-3152sl: When Iswitch on my Pavilion dv6-3152sl, immediatelyafter starting at the bottom of the screen there are green and pinkhorizontal stripes, just when Windows logo runs, which meanwhilelooks unclear. These stripes disappear as soon as the light blueWindows 7 Home Edition system...