Windows 10: Solitaire Collection Problem

Discus and support Solitaire Collection Problem in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Anyone else having this problem? This is happening on 2 separate PCs. Playing Daily Challenge, play one challenge, complete it, try to start next... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by sikm, Jan 8, 2016.

1. sikm Win User

Solitaire Collection Problem

Anyone else having this problem?

This is happening on 2 separate PCs.

Playing Daily Challenge, play one challenge, complete it, try to start next one. Screen shows but no cards. Can't do anything with the screen all appears frozen. Close down the app and reload then click on next challenge which now works fine.

This happens every time after completing one challenge and attempting a second one.

Anyone else experienced this?

:)

sikm, Jan 8, 2016

2. Free Games

Problem solved, attempted to start Microsoft Solitaire Collection 2 days after submitting the problem here and got "program has encountered a problem, please reinstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection". Reinstalled and it works fine now.

aethelbert, Jan 8, 2016
  3. MS solitaire collection bug

Hi

its a bug in Microsoft Solitaire Collection, only Solitaire Collection

and i think is late now, i upgrade my phone to win10 mobile and Solitaire Collection 10 dont have this bug but i use from another app because

MS Solitaire Collection 10 dont have double tap for quick move (cards) !!! this is downgrade

And i should say win10 mobile is very good except some problems, like profiles Solitaire Collection Problem :((

thank you

Mehrdad Aria, Jan 8, 2016
  4. Sidley6 Win User

Yes I have exactly the same problem with the daily challenge screen. It worked fine for the first few times I used it then for no reason I can find this annoying little problem started
    Let's hope some brainiac out there can put us out of our misery!

Sidley6, Jan 9, 2016
Thema:

1. Solitaire Collection Problem - Similar Threads - Solitaire Collection Problem

2. Solitaire Collection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Solitaire Collection: How can I access my Microsoft Solitaire Collection? I got a new hard drive on my computer and I can't get my Premium Solitaire Collection to work. What should I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitaire-collection/eccd1c21-3f43-4451-a202-b040ecffdb6b
  3. Solitaire collection

Solitaire collection: I uninstalled the Solitaire Collection because it was misbehaving. Now I can't find it so I can reinstall it. There is nothing similar in the play store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitaire-collection/ec098230-7bab-44c8-ad7a-57c2f1632eba
  4. solitair collection

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    solitair collection: Sinds enkele weken is solitair collection zomaar gewijzigd van het Nederlands naar het Engels. Ik krijg ook voortdurend de melding ERROR 121010. Hoe krijg ik de Nederlandse versie terug van Solitair collection zonder mijn scores te verliezen?...
  5. solitaire collection..

solitaire collection..: Have not been able to play on line solitaire collection all day.. says there is no internet connection, but I have been using the internet all day on other activities and not one problem.. This has happened before, but seems like in a few hours it starts working again.. Not...
  6. Solitaire Collection

Solitaire Collection: Can't get solitaire collection to open. Have tried resetting, and re-installing to no avail https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitaire-collection/b42811c5-6fbb-4b73-9726-1249a1b65def
  7. Solitaire collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire collection: HI, Can i buy Microsoft solitaire collection premium as a gift? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitaire-collection/d00d2536-2ec1-4eff-a969-2a29de9885b0
  8. Solitaire Collection

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Solitaire Collection: Is there any way to finish a game after completing daily challenge? Only option I see is to go to next game. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitaire-collection/aa07910d-6152-4bc0-8c17-c984aea09b0d"
  9. solitaire collection

solitaire collection: how can I get rid of the latest update and go back to the previous version. also how do I stop Microsoft from removing programmes from my computer I used to have arcsoft 5 but one day windows removed it and loads of other apps I used, and I wont let me reinstall them. I am...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection problem

Microsoft Solitaire Collection problem: Win 10 PC. MS Solitaire Collection was working fine in early hours (00:30 BST) before going to bed. Today (08:00BST) tried to open to play and all I got was Solitaire Collection Blue Window just flash on and off on screen. Tried App reset - no good, same result. Tried...