Windows 10: Solitaire crashing

Discus and support Solitaire crashing in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Anyone have a tip to fix this problem with Microsoft Solitaire crashing every single time you launch it? Looking for a proven fix... all the stuff I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Drybonz, Sep 15, 2015.

1. Drybonz Win User

Solitaire crashing

Anyone have a tip to fix this problem with Microsoft Solitaire crashing every single time you launch it? Looking for a proven fix... all the stuff I have found and tried through searches has failed.

Thanks for the help.

Also... I'm aware that some people can open solitaire without this problem.

:)

Drybonz, Sep 15, 2015

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection won't start just goes to blue screen with words saying "Microsoft Solitaire Collection'

Microsoft Solitaire Collection won't start just goes to blue screen with words saying "Microsoft Solitaire Collection'

also Microsoft Sudoku - now doing same thing Solitaire crashing :(

? Has another update crashed this or had sign in crashed again??

Ruffus Knight, Sep 15, 2015
  3. Dubarnik Win User
    Microsoft Sudoku Crashes in Windows 10

I just confirmed that Microsoft Treasure Hunter and Microsoft Solitaire Collection are crashing in the same way. They open briefly and then crash.

Dubarnik, Sep 15, 2015
  4. mwhym Win User

Solitaire crashing

The only thing that worked for me was to remove the app and then run it again from the store. In the windows 10 interface I right clicked and removed the app (my windows is not in english so I am not exactly sure how its phrased). After that I launched it again and it started ok (as if it was the first time - with all the tips appearing again).

Hope it helps you.
    George

mwhym, Aug 4, 2016
Thema:

Solitaire crashing

1. Solitaire crashing - Similar Threads - Solitaire crashing

2. Windows crashing when playing games Even Solitaire Collection Microsoft GameInput

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows crashing when playing games Even Solitaire Collection Microsoft GameInput: To begin, I'm not asking any questions here, I'm just trying to show a possible solution for people who have been facing this same problem for months and don't know what to do, I'm from Brazil, so, I'll post it in English and Portuguese. Ok, let's go:First in English, my...
  3. Windows crashing when playing games Even Solitaire Collection Microsoft GameInput

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows crashing when playing games Even Solitaire Collection Microsoft GameInput: To begin, I'm not asking any questions here, I'm just trying to show a possible solution for people who have been facing this same problem for months and don't know what to do, I'm from Brazil, so, I'll post it in English and Portuguese. Ok, let's go:First in English, my...
  4. Windows crashing when playing games Even Solitaire Collection Microsoft GameInput

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. microsft mahjong and solitaire collection keep crashing

microsft mahjong and solitaire collection keep crashing: How do I fix Microsoft mahjong and solitaire collection so that they don't crash when i open them. I have tried uninstalling them and then installing them but nothing works....
  6. microsft mahjong and solitaire collection keep crashing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    microsft mahjong and solitaire collection keep crashing: How do I fix Microsoft mahjong and solitaire collection so that they don't crash when i open them. I have tried uninstalling them and then installing them but nothing works....
  7. microsft mahjong and solitaire collection keep crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Solitaire game keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire game keeps crashing: In the Microsoft solitaire game it crashes every time I'm about to finish a tripeaks board. All the other game modes work fine, but the second I click on the last card it crashes with no error message. What can I do to fix this?...
  9. Solitaire game keeps crashing

Solitaire game keeps crashing: In the Microsoft solitaire game it crashes every time I'm about to finish a tripeaks board. All the other game modes work fine, but the second I click on the last card it crashes with no error message. What can I do to fix this?...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection Version 4.10.9220.0 crashes in Star Club mode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection Version 4.10.9220.0 crashes in Star Club mode: Solitaire collection Version 4.10.9220.0 on Win10 ver.21H1 Build 19043.1288* go to Star Club mode -> Solitaire celebrates 31 -> TriPeaks -> 2nd stage.* clear 2nd stage, then game crashes. completing 4th stage also crashes Solitaire collection.Application ErrorEvent ID...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. solitaire crashes blue screen