Windows 10: solitaire jigsaw

Discus and support solitaire jigsaw in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; For last month or so only, computer shuts down and reboots during jigsaw both daily challenge and classic after only being on for 5mins. All other... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by undermost earth1, Jul 26, 2018.

1. solitaire jigsaw

For last month or so only, computer shuts down and reboots during jigsaw both daily challenge and classic after only being on for 5mins. All other games fine. Any clues?

:)

undermost earth1, Jul 26, 2018
  2. Schlag 96 Win User

Microsoft Jigsaw Will Not Load

I was getting Error Code: 0x803F8001 both before and after "uninstalling" Microsoft Jigsaw. It worked perfectly for years, but stopped working within the last week. It would start to load, and eventually bomb out. I have tried the following suggestions:

• Uninstall Jigsaw. Now I cannot reinstall Jigsaw. Get Error Code: 0x803F8001

• All steps above from Jomari Arc . Step #4 took longer than expected, but it did eventually do what you
      said. These steps did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

• Microsoft Windows Store App. Troubleshooter - It ran and said it fixed a "possibly corrupted cache" . This did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw.

In a similar community, titled "Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001", I tried all of the steps from Loraine Mon, from this link: Microsoft Jigsaw Error code Ox803F8001

Again, this did not allow me to reinstall Microsoft Jigsaw. Messages are "downloading", then "acquiring license", and then it errors out with Error Code: 0x803F8001

Day after day, same problem. Xbox and Store and Solitaire all work fine. Microsoft Jigsaw is the problem. When it was installed, it bombed out trying to open. After "uninstalling", it will not reinstall.

Schlag 96, Jul 26, 2018
  3. Microsoft Jigsaw and Solitaire not working on Windows 10 computer.

Hi Likhitha,

Answers to your questions:-

• KB3172985 kept failing to install and rolling back - every day since it was released. I found an article on the community website that suggested several possible fixes, including a repair install, which I carried out.
    • MS Solitaire Collection merely gives a quick flash of the splash screen - nothing more.
    • No error messages or codes.
    As I said, Jigsaw now appears to work OK, but of course I have no scores now.

The Windows Store App troubleshooter finds no issues.

Laurie2809, Jul 26, 2018
  4. GeriCatS Win User

solitaire jigsaw

Microsoft Jigsaw crash

Sangeeta, is this about Microsoft Jigsaw or 'Magic Jigsaw Puzzle'? If it is about Microsoft Jigsaw, will I lose all gold points when I reinstall? Thank you for your help.

GeriCatS, Jul 26, 2018
Thema:

solitaire jigsaw

1. solitaire jigsaw - Similar Threads - solitaire jigsaw

2. MS Solitaire Collection Dailey challenge

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MS Solitaire Collection Dailey challenge: Today 4/19/24 in MS Solitaire Pyramid daily challenge is unsolvable. There are 2 tens with 3 threes blocking them. You can't remove 3 threes with only 2 tens available....
  3. MS Solitaire Collection Dailey challenge

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MS Solitaire Collection Dailey challenge: Today 4/19/24 in MS Solitaire Pyramid daily challenge is unsolvable. There are 2 tens with 3 threes blocking them. You can't remove 3 threes with only 2 tens available....
  4. Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games - Sukoku Daily Challenge states I do not have internet...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games - Sukoku Daily Challenge states I do not have internet...: I play all the games in this suite of games and Sudoku is the only one that I have this issue with all the other games, i.e. Solitaire, Ultimate Word Games, Jigsaw, Mahjong. It states on Sudoku that I need internet connection to play when I have played all the other games no...
  5. Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games - Sukoku Daily Challenge states I do not have internet...

Microsoft Solitaire & Casual Games - Sukoku Daily Challenge states I do not have internet...: I play all the games in this suite of games and Sudoku is the only one that I have this issue with all the other games, i.e. Solitaire, Ultimate Word Games, Jigsaw, Mahjong. It states on Sudoku that I need internet connection to play when I have played all the other games no...
  6. Preserving the progress of a guest account in microsoft solitaire to an actual account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Preserving the progress of a guest account in microsoft solitaire to an actual account: Hello, My dad has been playing microsoft solitaire for quite a while, but has never signed in. He has reached level 1400 as a guest, but now his computer is starting to slow down. He is worried that if he gets a new computer that he will lose all of his progress. Is there a...
  7. Preserving the progress of a guest account in microsoft solitaire to an actual account

Preserving the progress of a guest account in microsoft solitaire to an actual account: Hello, My dad has been playing microsoft solitaire for quite a while, but has never signed in. He has reached level 1400 as a guest, but now his computer is starting to slow down. He is worried that if he gets a new computer that he will lose all of his progress. Is there a...
  8. Why does this advisory stay on screen for 7 seconds in Spider Solitaire?

Why does this advisory stay on screen for 7 seconds in Spider Solitaire?: Spider Solitaire has been changed for the worse at least in Windows 10. I am greatly annoyed by the advisory popping up at the bottom of the playing field that says “Build each card stack in order from high to low.” Everyone knows that! And then it stays on screen for a...
  9. Why does this advisory stay on screen for 7 seconds in Spider Solitaire?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does this advisory stay on screen for 7 seconds in Spider Solitaire?: Spider Solitaire has been changed for the worse at least in Windows 10. I am greatly annoyed by the advisory popping up at the bottom of the playing field that says “Build each card stack in order from high to low.” Everyone knows that! And then it stays on screen for a...
  10. Jigsaw and solitaire wont open.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Jigsaw and solitaire wont open.: I turned on my computer today and everything was different. It wanted windows 10. I could not open jigsaw or solitaire. I couldn't turn chrome back on only duck duck go would go. Is all this from windows 10. What do I do LH...