Windows 10: Solitaire not opening

Discus and support Solitaire not opening in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; love the OS, but having problems opening games and some apps. turned off the norton for a sec and still couldn't open it. any advise how to adjust my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by dannyb65, Aug 3, 2015.

1. dannyb65 Win User

Solitaire not opening

love the OS, but having problems opening games and some apps. turned off the norton for a sec and still couldn't open it. any advise how to adjust my settings?

:)

dannyb65, Aug 3, 2015

2. Microsoft Solitaire Collection won't open

Original Title: Microsoft Solitaire Collection

Yesterday, Sept. 6, 2016, Microsoft Solitaire Collection won't open. Why not?

RichardHumphreysJR, Aug 3, 2015
  3. My calendar has disappeared after W10 install Does anyone know how I can get it back?

Thank you. The calendar has disappeared from my menu. However, STORE does not open. Solitaire does not open. News does. Notebook does. Solitaire and Store just give me a screen with a "working" circle but nothing ever opens.

Leahcim&&&, Aug 3, 2015
  4. Solitaire not opening

I have those problems with mahjong, crossy road etc etc, they open once but instantly they close

Fr33R3v0lution, Aug 5, 2015
Thema:

Solitaire not opening

1. Solitaire not opening - Similar Threads - Solitaire opening

2. can't open solitaire & games window

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can't open solitaire & games window: can't open solitaire & games window https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-solitaire-games-window/d6fa7555-5f6e-4bac-985f-cf4873feb52d
  3. can't open solitaire & games window

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can't open solitaire & games window: can't open solitaire & games window https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-open-solitaire-games-window/d6fa7555-5f6e-4bac-985f-cf4873feb52d
  4. Why can't I open the solitaire collection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't I open the solitaire collection: When I click in the microsoft screen in the lower left corner of my screen I get a window for the solitaire collection, but it will not open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-open-the-solitaire-collection/609a5d9b-ce6b-40f0-8739-f8af2bfc55a7
  5. Why can't I open the solitaire collection

Why can't I open the solitaire collection: When I click in the microsoft screen in the lower left corner of my screen I get a window for the solitaire collection, but it will not open. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-cant-i-open-the-solitaire-collection/609a5d9b-ce6b-40f0-8739-f8af2bfc55a7
  6. solitaire premium edition would not open so I tried repair and reset with no change....

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    solitaire premium edition would not open so I tried repair and reset with no change....: solitaire premium edition would not open so I tried repair and reset with no change. uninstalled it and now can't figure out how to re-install it. *Moved from Gaming and Xbox/Store and subscriptions/Subscription management*...
  7. Why is Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games not opening up the last few days. I even...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Why is Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games not opening up the last few days. I even...: I am unable to open Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games the last few days. First it was telling me there was no internet connection when there was. Then it just stopped opening up.I first did and trouble shoot and fix on Microsoft Store.I ended up having to Reset the...
  8. Why is Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games not opening up the last few days. I even...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games not opening up the last few days. I even...: I am unable to open Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games the last few days. First it was telling me there was no internet connection when there was. Then it just stopped opening up.I first did and trouble shoot and fix on Microsoft Store.I ended up having to Reset the...
  9. Why is Microsoft Solitaire and Casual Games not opening up the last few days. I even...

10. Microsoft Store, Photos, and Solitaire won't open.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Store, Photos, and Solitaire won't open.: It's been a while since my Photos app got very laggy and unreasonably slow, so yesterday i decided to try to find the solution for it. I stumbled upon the thread :...