Windows 10: solitaire start app problem

Discus and support solitaire start app problem in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello this is my first post all my start alps work right except solitaire collection most of the time when i click it it tries to open and then it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by jerrypc1, Sep 15, 2015.

1. jerrypc1 Win User

solitaire start app problem

Hello this is my first post all my start alps work right except solitaire collection most of the time when i click it it tries to open and then it fades away sometimes i click it and it opens up and i play the game ,and then some times i try several times before it will open and stay open .all the other alps work right.any help appreciated

:)

jerrypc1, Sep 15, 2015

2. Loss of games on Windows 10

I've had Windows 10 from it's start. Initially, there were no problems with Microsoft Solitaire Collection An Spider Solitaire HD. Recently I cannot open either game from the app. Can any one help me ?

Florence BrendaSmith, Sep 15, 2015
  3. OmahJ Win User
    Update KB3172729

I have problems with the following: Cortana does not load, Windows Store, News App, and Solitaire app does not load. I believe the problems started after the above update.

OmahJ, Sep 15, 2015
  4. Drybonz Win User

I actually just posted a similar topic before I saw this. I tried some online suggested solutions and nothing worked. If you go to the solitaire "help forums" linked from the MS store you will also find topics about it... one thread I saw had over 20 replies... people looking for a solution, absolutely zero response from MS.

Drybonz, Sep 15, 2015
  5. jerrypc1 Win User
    Thanks for the reply Drybonz

jerrypc1, Sep 15, 2015
  6. Drybonz Win User
    No problem... good luck with it.

Drybonz, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. solitaire start app problem - Similar Threads - solitaire start app

2. Solitaire apps

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire apps: Have tried several version of solitaire games from the app store and all of them cause Windows 11 to start having problems. Play long enough and I get a kernel mode exception and reboot. Symptoms are flashing screen, minimization of the game, instability of the whole system....
  3. Solitaire apps

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Solitaire apps: Have tried several version of solitaire games from the app store and all of them cause Windows 11 to start having problems. Play long enough and I get a kernel mode exception and reboot. Symptoms are flashing screen, minimization of the game, instability of the whole system....
  4. Microsoft Solitaire - Ads not starting

Microsoft Solitaire - Ads not starting: When the ads come up, they are not starting, therefore the game level doesn't start. If I close the game and restart still get same problem. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-solitaire-ads-not-starting/cc0f250b-2914-424f-bfa8-353c0ca602c5
  5. Problems with the Mail App and with Solitaire

Problems with the Mail App and with Solitaire: I was told several times by tech support that I may have trouble with my old i7 Microsoft PC in handling Windows 10 simply b because the old PC was not made to handle Microsoft 10. It is at a point where the PC does its own thing and makes huge mistakes like transferring...
  6. Problem with apps and folders in start

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem with apps and folders in start: I recently refreshed my PC and saw that there was an issue with the start screen The apps that I had earlier are still appearing on my list I tried right-clicking and removing from start but that didn't have an option of removing them from the list So how to remove these?...
  7. Problem With Klondike Solitaire

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Problem With Klondike Solitaire: I've played Klondike Solitaire for many, many years, and am now at Level 125. However, after going through a month with stupid movies and ads appearing before the game would load, now Klondike will not go beyond "Signing In!" That message just keeps flashing, but the game...
  8. solitair problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    solitair problem: Recently, after playing and completing a solitair game, the next time I start a new game, the last game pladed, starts up, unfinished, and must be completed again, befor a new game starts, How do i stop this from happening ?...
  9. Microsoft solitaire problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Microsoft solitaire problem: Microsoft Solitaire problem. I reached the expert level 55. When I continued to level 57, the game returned me to level 52. I continued to level 53 and when I was about to go to level 54 by winning a game it said that the points are already earned. This ridiculous and...
  10. Solitaire Collection Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire Collection Problem: Anyone else having this problem? This is happening on 2 separate PCs. Playing Daily Challenge, play one challenge, complete it, try to start next one. Screen shows but no cards. Can't do anything with the screen all appears frozen. Close down the app and reload then...