Windows 10: Solitiare games package trouble after latest Windows Update

Discus and support Solitiare games package trouble after latest Windows Update in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Prior to this I actually had the solitaire package fixed to the task bar. Now longer visible either there or in the pop up on Start, I thought it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by chipwood, Sep 22, 2016.

1. chipwood Win User

Solitiare games package trouble after latest Windows Update

Prior to this I actually had the solitaire package fixed to the task bar. Now longer visible either there or in the pop up on Start, I thought it needed re-installation. However, I am told the package is already installed.

Why on earth is it not visible to me? What have I to do to rectify matter and set up an icon, so I may open easily, please.

:)

chipwood, Sep 22, 2016

2. No response from clicking on Windows 10 start>allapps>xbox or Microsoft Solitiare Collection

After upgrading from Windows 7 to Windows 10, everything worked fine for several months. However, today (2015/09/27), when I click on START/ALLAPPS/XBOX or START/ALLAPPS/MICROSOFT SOLITIARE COLLECTION TILES there is no obvious activity. XBOX nor MICROSOFT
    SOLITIARE COLLECTION will start up. All other functions of Windows 10 and associated applications (EXCELL, WORD, Control Panel, etc) function properly. Only the games are failing. Any recommendations to try to resolve the issue with the games?

DonaldIvey, Sep 22, 2016
  3. BobGander Win User
    Windows 10 Solitaire Collection not loading

Solitiare also doesn't load for me (usually I just get the spinning balls, but sometimes it gets stuck on Step 1 of 9). This happened after the most recent update to Windows 10. When I went to the Store and tried to download, I just got the spinning balls.

BobGander, Sep 22, 2016
  4. Solitiare games package trouble after latest Windows Update

Hi have you gone into Start, then all Apps
    Then scroll down to Solitiare once there right click and it should come up pin to Start also pin to Taskbar
    That is how I was able to do mine
    Hopefully that will work for

hTconeM9user, Sep 22, 2016
  5. chipwood Win User
    I've been through Recently Added (expanded), Most Used, then the long list that follows. I cannot see it there at all.

chipwood, Sep 22, 2016
  6. ruggb Win User
    The update last night broke gadgets and games AGAIN. I uninstalled and reinstalled both but no game will open now.
    The gadgets are working.

ruggb, Sep 22, 2016
  7. chipwood Win User
    Definitely Off Topic.
    I think there's irony in that screen of the girl treading the wheel I see when starting up. Is MS hinting we are like mice to be experimented on for Windows 10? may be good practice for their latest idea.*sarc

chipwood, Sep 22, 2016
  8. ruggb Win User

ruggb, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Solitiare games package trouble after latest Windows Update - Similar Threads - Solitiare games package

2. Games are unplayable after latest windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Games are unplayable after latest windows update: Hi,My PC was working fine till couple of weeks ago, and I was able to play all the games on my system without any issue. But after the some of the latest windows updates, the gaming performance has become really bad and most of the games are unplayable. I used to get...
  3. Games are unplayable after latest windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Games are unplayable after latest windows update: Hi,My PC was working fine till couple of weeks ago, and I was able to play all the games on my system without any issue. But after the some of the latest windows updates, the gaming performance has become really bad and most of the games are unplayable. I used to get...
  4. Windows 10 Solitiare.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Solitiare.: The event "Two Game Tango" for February 10th. I played this game yesterday and did well. Now there are no results, I have no score and it appears I never played the game! This is very disappointing. Is it possible to recover my results? I have restarted my computer....
  5. Trouble updating to latest Windows 10 version

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Trouble updating to latest Windows 10 version: I have tried to update my MSI laptop to the latest version of Windows 10. It would download, restart and indicates that it is installing the update. Then the laptop would restart and it would continue to install until 30% completion. It would restart again and then it would...
  6. Solitiare Aerna game

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitiare Aerna game: This game is not posting my stars that I have earned and therefore I CAN NOT MOVE ON why https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitiare-aerna-game/1c260750-8ff7-4fb7-a7eb-d40e07f552c1
  7. Microsoft Solitiare

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitiare: Microsoft solitaire app I was using and playing Spider, suddenly it closed when I clicked on Full screen option. Thereafter I tried to open it many times and it collapses immediately. Then I uninstalled it and again installed from Microsoft Store. But the problem is...
  8. Advertisements on the Solitiare game cannot be muted.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Advertisements on the Solitiare game cannot be muted.: The adverts now (sometimes) play sound which apparently cannot be muted. Is there any way of turning off the sound, or should I uninstall the game entirely? **Original Title** Solitiare...
  9. Solitiare

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitiare: The adverts now (sometimes) play sound which apparently cannot be muted. Is there any way of turning off the sound, or should I uninstall the game entirely? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitiare/982371ea-380e-458b-a48d-7b78286a156f
  10. Stuttering in games after the latest windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Stuttering in games after the latest windows update: Hello. I updated my notebook Lenovo Legion Y520 for the latest windows update December 19, 2018—KB4483234 (OS Build 17134.472) and after that CSGO is very slow and stutters a lot and has low fps. I used a restore point and it helped, everything ran smoothly, but it updated...