Windows 10: Solution to "no access to the internet" problem

Discus and support Solution to "no access to the internet" problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; when I try to connect to the internet through WiFi I had this problem "Limited access to the internet"" or "no access to the internet" and recently I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by o0orako0o, Mar 18, 2017.

1. o0orako0o Win User

Solution to "no access to the internet" problem

when I try to connect to the internet through WiFi I had this problem "Limited access to the internet"" or "no access to the internet" and recently I found a solution. I don't guarantee it will solve ur problem but at least I think it worth trying.

First of all, do a right click on the WiFi icon on the bottom right of ur desktop and choose "Open network and sharing center" then this page should appear.

Solution to "no access to the internet" problem [​IMG]

Then click on the network ur connected to. In my case its "WiFi dlink" that shown in the figure. Then u will have a new window appearing .... choose "Properties" on the bottom left. On the next window choose "Configure" and another page will appear. Choose "Advanced" on the top and you will see a scroll with some options. One of then is "Wireless Mode" as shown in the image below.

Solution to "no access to the internet" problem [​IMG]

In my case I changed the mode from "a,b,g" to "b" and the problem NEVER appeared again .... I hope it help you through.

:)

o0orako0o, Mar 18, 2017
  2. grschinon Win User

Enter on keypad " no. + # "

petrib is correct. It is a shortcut to SIM numbers.

Numbers on your SIM might not be in the position you think. Just because they appear sorted in alphabetical order in the contacts list doesn't mean that they appear in that same order on the SIM. On the SIM they appear in the order in which you input them,
    unless you delete a number in which case the next one entered takes its place.

grschinon, Mar 18, 2017
  3. hahakak Win User
    Enter on keypad " no. + # "

Hello guys :smileyhappy:

There's something make me crazy :s
    When I click a certain number on keypad on any NOKIA mobile
    Then click the symbol " # ", then a number of
    a contact "in my contact list" will be appeared.
    Is there anyone know how is that???
    I feel curious toward this puzzle :smileyvery-happy:
    OK., if anyone know about this topic, please tell me :smileysad:
    Anyway thanks :smileywink:

hahakak, Mar 18, 2017
  4. Solution to "no access to the internet" problem

Welcome to the TenForums @o0orako0o

If you go back in the way you did, clicking on WiFI dlink, and look at your connection speed I think you will find it set at 11Mbps (B Mode). This is one of the oldest and slowest. G is 54Mbps, maximum and most wired connections are at least 100Mbps.

Of course a solid connection is better than a flaky connection but I would continue my investigation.

Is your connection speed showing more than 11Mbps?

Ken

Caledon Ken, Mar 18, 2017
  5. o0orako0o Win User
    nope .... it's constant on 11 Mbps

o0orako0o, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Solution to "no access to the internet" problem

1. Solution to "no access to the internet" problem - Similar Threads - Solution access internet

2. No internet access problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No internet access problem: Hello! I need help with Wi-fi network problem, which is "No internet, secured" error, I tried almost everything to solve it, for example network reset, CMD commands, restarting, but without success. Please, could someone help me solve this issue?...
  3. No internet access problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    No internet access problem: Hello! I need help with Wi-fi network problem, which is "No internet, secured" error, I tried almost everything to solve it, for example network reset, CMD commands, restarting, but without success. Please, could someone help me solve this issue?...
  4. No internet access problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. solution for problems

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    solution for problems: 1. I was using windows 10 build 1809 on my laptop along with windows 8.1. Last month windows 10 stopped booting. Now I am able to use only 8.1. The programs I installed in win 10 are working but win 10 is not showing up in the boot manager and not booting too. I tried to...
  6. No internet access problem

No internet access problem: I had gotten a new pci adapter today but after installing the new drivers I have gotten the no internet access problem. Solutions I've tried 1.Network Adapter Troubleshooter 2.Reset the router 3.Reset Windows Sockets API using netsh winsock reset netsh int ip reset...
  7. Identifying internet access problem

Identifying internet access problem: About 4 days ago I started randomly having a problem where my internet connection drops on my laptop and it says "identifying internet access" for about 5 seconds then reconnects. This problem occurs on WiFi and Ethernet. Other devices can connect and do not experience the...
  8. internet Connection problems and solutions

internet Connection problems and solutions: This is for an online class I currently attending. I need information of possible troubleshooting information. Articles on limited connections would be appreciated!...
  9. Problem accessing YouTube! and the internet

in Browsers and Email
    Problem accessing YouTube! and the internet: Okay. So, I am on my Laptop (My computer for now until my new one is finished) and my mom was on her Desktop PC. We are having issues accessing certain websites. To start, so far its YouTube! on her end. Mine was having issues accessing the Microsoft Edge home screen. So I...
  10. Problems Accessing Internet

Problems Accessing Internet: I just purchased this refurbished computer and had it activated yesterday. Since Activation, I have not been able to completely access the Internet. I most often get the message: "Can't reach this Page." I have Windows 10 Home (Version 1607); a Dell Desktop OptiPlex 745;...