Windows 10: solve windows 10 audio problems

Discus and support solve windows 10 audio problems in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Why can't someone just Flat out tell us how to fix the audio issues that Windows 10 is having I mean my God you f****** idiots don't know why can't you... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by BryAutry, Sep 3, 2018.

1. BryAutry Win User

solve windows 10 audio problems

Why can't someone just Flat out tell us how to fix the audio issues that Windows 10 is having I mean my God you f****** idiots don't know why can't you just f****** tell us how to fix the f****** s*** Every single one of those comments Had oh I'm sorry I need what operation systems you need I need to know all this other f****** information G** **** it fixed your f****** problem And tell us how to fix it I don't care of this is f****** public I am so f****** p***** *** with.

:)

BryAutry, Sep 3, 2018

2. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Sep 3, 2018
  3. Jayce Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Sep 3, 2018
  4. Monk.e83 Win User

Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Sep 3, 2018
Thema:

1. solve windows 10 audio problems - Similar Threads - solve audio problems

2. solving the windows 10 update problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    solving the windows 10 update problem: After downloading the windows 10 22h2 update and restarting the system, the same update appears in the update center. And so it is constantly after each download...
  3. solving the windows 10 update problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    solving the windows 10 update problem: After downloading the windows 10 22h2 update and restarting the system, the same update appears in the update center. And so it is constantly after each download...
  4. solving the windows 10 update problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Solving Problem in Windows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solving Problem in Windows: I can help with pc problems let me know how I can help [Original Title: Windows] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solving-problem-in-windows/fa303cb4-970a-46da-82ee-94c09048a610
  6. Solving Problem in Windows

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Solving Problem in Windows: I can help with pc problems let me know how I can help [Original Title: Windows] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solving-problem-in-windows/fa303cb4-970a-46da-82ee-94c09048a610
  7. windows 10 updates problem solved

in Windows 10 Support
    windows 10 updates problem solved: Try network settings-change adapter options-rt click active adapter-properties-if the internet protocol version 6 is checked, uncheck it, reboot and do the updates. You can go back and reselect it after the updates. This works for me on 4 machines. 138335
  8. No audio after solving an update problem

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No audio after solving an update problem: [ATTACH] someone pls help me and pls stick to it ive been replying to people on my question but they never respond . so yea so i had update problem which i solved with windows update assistant . after this update when ever i start my laptop when i play a audio file i...
  9. A way to solve "No audio device output" problem!

A way to solve "No audio device output" problem!: I just found a way to solve this problem when the troubleshooting fails. In order to use my method your audio device must be disconnected with your driver, or when you update driver on the device and it returns with null/nill and no found updates. To do this you must manually...
  10. HDMI - No Audio - SOLVED

HDMI - No Audio - SOLVED: Earlier threads on the topic of "HDMI - No Audio" are a bit old so I thought it may help some folks if I offered the solution which worked for me today. This is a custom built PC using Intel HD4000 graphics in my i3-3225 CPU. I had previously restored HDMI after a Windows...