Windows 10: Solved: Bad image error

Discus and support Solved: Bad image error in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Is there anyway to troubleshoot this bad image error or get rid of it without having to reinstall windows? I have searched online and tried a couple so... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by elaguila64, Apr 11, 2017.

1. Solved: Bad image error

Is there anyway to troubleshoot this bad image error or get rid of it without having to reinstall windows? I have searched online and tried a couple so called solutions such as scanning the disk for errors and scanning for viruses and that didnt work. I tried removing and reinstalling the video driver and that didnt work either. If I reboot the tablet then the message goes away for several hours then comes back until I reboot again.

:)

elaguila64, Apr 11, 2017

2. [Solved] USP10.dll Bad Image Error

The Startup type for Windows Modules Installer is already set as Manual.

FURRY_NOVA, Apr 11, 2017
  3. [Solved] USP10.dll Bad Image Error

Here's the log:

Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.15063]

(c) 2017 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\WINDOWS\system32>sfc /scannow

Beginning system scan. This process will take some time.

Beginning verification phase of system scan.

Verification 51% complete.

Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.

C:\WINDOWS\system32>

I've already attempted "To resolve this problem, perform the System File Checker scan in safe mode,
    and make sure that the PendingDeletes and PendingRenames folders exist under %WinDir%\WinSxS\Temp." that I found on

this
    post. But I get the same error.

This is the result of the Safe Mode run:

Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.15063]

(c) 2017 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\Users\root>sfc /scannow

Beginning system scan. This process will take some time.

Beginning verification phase of system scan.

Verification 51% complete.

Windows Resource Protection could not perform the requested operation.

C:\Users\root>

Still no success.

FURRY_NOVA, Apr 11, 2017
  4. Solved: Bad image error

What is the error exactly? Can you post a screen shot of it so we have something to work with?

TexasBandit, Apr 11, 2017
  5. RolandJS Win User
    I was going to ask if Safe Mode does the same thing after some time, however, it is very difficult to get into Safe Mode with many computers.

RolandJS, Apr 11, 2017
  6. When I get home I will try to get a screen shot. Not sure how to do it on a tablet with Windows 10. Strange thing there is never anything in the event logs about it.

elaguila64, Apr 11, 2017
  7. I am sorry to say I can't help with a tablet ... never used one myself. I assume you know how to do it on a PC ... press the "windows" key and prt sc. The screenshot is saved under "screenshots" in Pictures on my machine. If you can't get a screenshot with your tablet, just get the error message id, and we can trace it from there ... hopefully.

TexasBandit, Apr 12, 2017
  8. Bree New Member

Solved: Bad image error

9. Thanks for the info. That will get what I need. Since my tablet has updated to the creator edition the error has not occurred.

elaguila64, Apr 13, 2017
  10. Glad to hear that. Please mark the thread as "solved".

TexasBandit, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Solved: Bad image error

1. Solved: Bad image error - Similar Threads - Solved Bad image

2. Bad Image error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bad Image error: Every time I try to open CurseForge, I get the following error:VTableHolderWndProc: OverwolfHelper.exe - bad imageC:\WINDOWS\system32\nvspcap.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. try installing the program again using the original installation...
  3. Bad Image error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bad Image error: Every time I try to open CurseForge, I get the following error:VTableHolderWndProc: OverwolfHelper.exe - bad imageC:\WINDOWS\system32\nvspcap.dll is either not designed to run on windows or it contains an error. try installing the program again using the original installation...
  4. Bad Image error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Bad image error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Bad image error: I have not been on my laptop for a little while and just ended up cutting it on and the bad image error popped up, i cant even log in, it says the error status is 0xc000012f. I have tried to look and see anyway i could fix it, and all the things ive looked at you have to be...
  6. Bad Image error

Bad Image error: This problem suddenly popped up a few days ago and I already tried troubleshooting it myself by re-installing the indicated file that was supposed to be corrupted but the problem was still there. I also tried using the command prompt by entering "sfc/scannow" which I thought...
  7. Bad image error

Bad image error: I cannot able to install games and some software. The error is Bad image, C:\Windows\system32\DWrite.dll is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your system...
  8. Bad image error - SOLVED

Bad image error - SOLVED: Hi, I installed Adobe Digital Editions the other day and every time I execute the program I get a "Bad image"-error for C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\amdihk32.dll I have googled and tried to find a solution for this, but without any success. It is only for Adobe Digital Editions I...
  9. Bad image error - SOLVED

Bad image error - SOLVED: Hi, I installed Adobe Digital Editions the other day and every time I execute the program I get a "Bad image"-error for C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\amdihk32.dll I have googled and tried to find a solution for this, but without any success. It is only for Adobe Digital Editions I...
  10. Bad image error

Bad image error: Hi, I installed Adobe Digital Editions the other day and every time I execute the program I get a "Bad image"-error for C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\amdihk32.dll I have googled and tried to find a solution for this, but without any success. It is only for Adobe Digital Editions I...