Windows 10: SOLVED! DATE & Clock now VISIBLE in the Windows taskbar on one line!!!

Discus and support SOLVED! DATE & Clock now VISIBLE in the Windows taskbar on one line!!! in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I wanted the date and the time visible in my laptop's taskbar. Of course, Windows will show the date and time if you simply enlarge your taskbar, but... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by markymarc, Oct 16, 2015.

1. markymarc Win User

SOLVED! DATE & Clock now VISIBLE in the Windows taskbar on one line!!!

I wanted the date and the time visible in my laptop's taskbar. Of course, Windows will show the date and time if you simply enlarge your taskbar, but who wants to loose valuable screen space? This frustrated the hell out of me. Finally found a solution, and wanted to share it. Hope it helps someone trying to simply see the damn date on one line of the taskbar!!!!! Peace at last....

The FREE program I found on CNET is called "Free Desktop Clock". Ran a virus check on it, and came back fine, so I installed it, and it works perfectly with Windows 10. Shows the day, date, time, am/pm, all on one line. Has a few skins to change the look of your clock.

Free Desktop Clock - Free download and software reviews - CNET Download.com

:)

markymarc, Oct 16, 2015
  2. huskerkme Win User

Windows Clock Not Showing on Taskbar on Windows 10

Not helpful. This did not solve my problem. The clock and date are there. If I hover over the area the date pops up. If I click the area, it opens the calendar and time. However, it is not visible on the taskbar itself. Please help!!

huskerkme, Oct 16, 2015
  3. Windows Clock Not Showing on Taskbar on Windows 10

the following is noted:

until Microsoft pushed the latest update this morning, the clock was visible in the lower right of the screen

the space where the clock would normally be seen, is blank, yet, when moving the cursor over the space, the time and date are visible

the taskbar settings are set for smaller icons, rather than large ( laptop use)

following your instructions, didn't solve the issue

setting the taskbar to large or full icon display, corrects the clock display

running the restore health command as instructed the following came back as a response

"The Remote call procedure failed"

ArmyVet95B30V5, Oct 16, 2015
  4. BunnyJ New Member

Thanks for the link!!

I can use that one!!

BunnyJ, Oct 16, 2015
Thema:

1. SOLVED! DATE & Clock now VISIBLE in the Windows taskbar on one line!!! - Similar Threads - SOLVED DATE Clock

2. Taskbar Clock/Date Goes Offscreen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Taskbar Clock/Date Goes Offscreen: I am using Windows 11 and my clock/date just goes offscreen very often, it goes back to normal when I open and close the calendar. Anyone knows how to fix this permanently?This is what I mean:...
  3. Windows 11 Taskbar have a broken line above the clock/date.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Taskbar have a broken line above the clock/date.: Hi, I'm running Windows 11 Insider Preview build 22533, two monitors, with taskbar shown on all displays. There's a thin line on the top of mica/transparent taskbar that broken on all monitors, precisely above the "Taskbar corner overflow" that shows some icons, with clocks...
  4. Windows 11 Taskbar have a broken line above the clock/date.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Taskbar have a broken line above the clock/date.: Hi, I'm running Windows 11 Insider Preview build 22533, two monitors, with taskbar shown on all displays. There's a thin line on the top of mica/transparent taskbar that broken on all monitors, precisely above the "Taskbar corner overflow" that shows some icons, with clocks...
  5. Windows 11 clock and date missing on taskbar

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 clock and date missing on taskbar: After updating from Windows 10 Pro to Windows 11 Pro, the clock and date disappeared from my taskbar. It does appear on the task bar when running in safe mode. Pinned icons on the taskbar are also on the left, even though in Taskbar Behaviour, the setting is centre center for...
  6. Taskbar clock, change date format.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Taskbar clock, change date format.: I wanted to change my Win10 taskbar clock to display DDD M D..It is not in the list of format options. I can't type a custom format. .The annoying part is I know I had it set that way on my old Win 10 computer. It seems this is just another dis"improvment" from MS taking away...
  7. Clock and date on taskbar

Clock and date on taskbar: Hey all I just installed the new preview of Win 10 19624 and now my time and date are gone. I tried the right click to go to properties to fix it and properties weren't there. I went to the settings menu and didn't see it there either. How can I fix this?...
  8. Keeping Date on taskbar along with clock

Keeping Date on taskbar along with clock: Is there a way to get the date info along with the clock on the taskbar and still choose "small icons"?...
  9. Clock and date in taskbar

Clock and date in taskbar: I have tried every thing I can think of, but the clock and date do NOT show in the taskbar on the right. I've added clock 1 or clock 2, I've gone thru setting and control panel. I've rebooted the computer. How do I get a clock and date to show on my taskbar?...
  10. Clock in the taskbar regularly half visible

in Windows 10 Support
    Clock in the taskbar regularly half visible: [img] In the taskbar is the clock regularly half visible. Is that a problem what other people also have? 36265

Users found this page by searching for:

1. date and time as one line on windows 10 taskbar

2. clock not visble on laptop

3. windows october update date time not visible in taskbar

4. clock visible date not visible on taskbar