Windows 10: [SOLVED] How can I remove "Assigned by your organisation"

Discus and support [SOLVED] How can I remove "Assigned by your organisation" in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; Hello, I was going to log into an account on Windows 10 Store, when I was prompted to log in with a Workplace account or a school account, and under... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by GarlicPotato, Sep 13, 2016.

1. [SOLVED] How can I remove "Assigned by your organisation"

Hello, I was going to log into an account on Windows 10 Store, when I was prompted to log in with a Workplace account or a school account, and under there it says "Assigned by your organisation". I can't log into my regular email as it's not connected to Azure AD. Any ways I can fix this? I've already tried enabling then disabling telemetry in gpedit.msc, and not effect.
    [SOLVED] How can I remove "Assigned by your organisation" [​IMG]

:)

GarlicPotato, Sep 13, 2016

2. " Can't find maps on your phone " . Please help

@markus8814

Upon N97 Mini map data could be stored upon either mass memory or memory card with choice available within Nokia Maps application > Settings. Don't want you removing map data unnecessarily but you may possibly need to delete both E:\cities and F:\cities
    + .qf file and re-start Nokia Maps application to re-define necessary folder structure; it may help to set Nokia Maps "Online" and download a few kb's of map data via WLAN access point by zooming in to your current location and start again downloading maps
    to chosen destination.

aspergerguy, Sep 13, 2016
  3. " Can't find maps on your phone " . Please help

Almost certainly as not enough free phone memory to store maps.

aspergerguy, Sep 13, 2016
Thema:

[SOLVED] How can I remove "Assigned by your organisation"

1. [SOLVED] How can I remove "Assigned by your organisation" - Similar Threads - SOLVED remove Assigned

2. How to remove - *Some of the settings are hidden or managed by your organisation*?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove - *Some of the settings are hidden or managed by your organisation*?: How to remove - *Some of the settings are hidden or managed by your organisation*? I am trying to uninstall one of the app which is installed on the PC - but I can't because of the organisation restriction on my PC. Could anyone advise what I could do to resolve this problem,...
  3. How to remove - *Some of the settings are hidden or managed by your organisation*?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to remove - *Some of the settings are hidden or managed by your organisation*?: How to remove - *Some of the settings are hidden or managed by your organisation*? I am trying to uninstall one of the app which is installed on the PC - but I can't because of the organisation restriction on my PC. Could anyone advise what I could do to resolve this problem,...
  4. How to remove - *Some of the settings are hidden or managed by your organisation*?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. How can we manage windows licenses in Organisation,once assigned to specific hardware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can we manage windows licenses in Organisation,once assigned to specific hardware: Hi Team,I'm looking to manage windows licenses for my organization.As sometimes hardware i.e. PC/laptop gets lost/broken.So, once the device is irreplaceable can we shift the license to new hardware from given dashboard.Let me know if there is any sort of option.Thanks...
  6. How can we manage windows licenses in Organisation,once assigned to specific hardware

How can we manage windows licenses in Organisation,once assigned to specific hardware: Hi Team,I'm looking to manage windows licenses for my organization.As sometimes hardware i.e. PC/laptop gets lost/broken.So, once the device is irreplaceable can we shift the license to new hardware from given dashboard.Let me know if there is any sort of option.Thanks...
  7. How can I solved it

How can I solved it: The message says "This is a problem on our side. There is no problem with the customer." https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-can-i-solved-it/47741792-c05c-4ebd-931f-7764675ba3a9
  8. How can I remove my old organisations PIN requirements?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How can I remove my old organisations PIN requirements?: My last job required extended PIN Complexity and regular Expiration, I no longer work there yet I am still bound by these parameters when logging into my PC. I am unable to go back to a 4 digit PIN and don't know how to amend the expiration requirement. I've reviewed previous...
  9. " Your Organisation ??"

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    " Your Organisation ??": Hi.... Who is ones "Organisation" referring too ?? when it pops up on "windows 10" as " Your Organisation is doing this Or That" ?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/your-organisation/b4430621-ae22-4663-81b0-40cee6204ff6
  10. how to remove some settings are managed by your organisation issue

in Windows 10 Support
    how to remove some settings are managed by your organisation issue: I cannot edit my start menu. Many of settings have been disabled. How to remove how to remove some settings are managed by your organisation issue in Windows 10 Pro. Please guide me. Thanks...!!! 52289