Windows 10: [Solved]I can no longer change the font size in Sticky Notes

Discus and support [Solved]I can no longer change the font size in Sticky Notes in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Whether you're an action-sports fan or not, you've probably wondered how Tony Hawk's Pro Skater developer Neversoft continues to up the ante year after... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by tuanhuy, Apr 3, 2017.

1. tuanhuy Win User

[Solved]I can no longer change the font size in Sticky Notes

Whether you're an action-sports fan or not, you've probably wondered how Tony Hawk's Pro Skater developer Neversoft continues to up the ante year after year. We did, too, so we sat down with Producer Scott Pease to get the inside story on the fourth game (and how they got Jenna Jameson on a best skateboards).

EGM: It must be challenging to expand on such a winning formula year after year--how do you do it?

Scott Pease: We simply try to reinvent the game every year. We know that if we give players the same game year in and year out, they're gonna quit buying it, so we try to find a new angle, a new way to make the game fresh. We don't want to be the next Tomb Raider. [laughs] Plus, there's all the stuff from Tony Hawk 3 that got cut near the end-we throw all of that in there, too.

EGM: Or, in this case, you lose something that's always been standard--the time limit. How did that come about?

SP: It was something we always wanted to do, but never had the time. Last year, we were so caught up in making the transition to PS2 that just getting the basics--physics, control, animation, rendering, networking, scripting--took so much time that we didn't really have the manpower to rework some of the core mechanics. On this version, with a lot of that stuff already worked out, we were in a better position to experiment and mix things up.

EGM: The new two-button tricks definitely do that, but now it seems like any bozo can get decent scores with some proper button mashing while grinding.

SP: That depends on what you call a decent score. Every time you mash like that, you affect your grind balance, so if you really want to work a combo that spans across the whole level--and scores a million or more--button mashing isn't going to get it done. But for less-experienced players, it's a nice way to build small combos. skateboarding tricks for beginners

EGM: Which brings us to the question of difficulty. How do you decide whether something is too hard, too easy, or just right?

SP: It's a team thing. We also do a lot of focus testing...we have local kids in to test almost every week without fail. We watch them play and adjust the game accordingly. At first, we might see kids getting stuck or blowing through the game too easily, but week after week, we start to see the bumps smooth out and the game ramp up nicely.

EGM: The voice acting adds a lot of flavor to this version. Do you have real-life models upon which those characters are based?

SP: The pro voices you hear in the game are the pros in real life. They all got really into it and were constantly rewriting the script on the fly to make what they said true to skateboarding and their own personalities.

EGM: Jenna Jameson modeled a secret character. How'd you hook that up?

SP: It wasn't hard. Until after she came in. That's all I'm saying. [laughs]

EGM: You obviously get tips from the greatest skaters in the biz. What are the best stats to upgrade first?

SP: It totally depends on the kind of player you are. I like to skate fast and not worry about being switch, so I go for speed and switch first. We have one guy here who likes to score almost exclusively through lip tricks, so he ups that first. what size skateboard should i get

EGM: One last question: You've done four Tony Hawk games in about five years. Is there really more room for improvement?

SP: Always. We get asked that same question every year. Every year, people doubt us. We feed off of that. So, just keep on doubting us. When the next one comes out, hopefully, you'll be surprised once again.

:)

tuanhuy, Apr 3, 2017
  2. nessysan Win User

How can I change the font on Sticky Notes?

I upgraded my Windows 10 computer and have the new version of Sticky Notes 1.0.136.0.

Before, I could copy and paste something into the notes, and the font style and size would change.

That no longer happens. How can I change this to a smaller size font?

Thanks in advance.

nessysan, Apr 3, 2017
  3. Changing default font of Sticky Notes (in Win10)

There is no specific settings for the font Change for the sticky notes. However,
    Paste pre-formated text into Sticky Notes. If you type in Microsoft Word in your favorite
    font and then paste it into the Sticky Notes window all the
    font settings are preserved. So one way to get your favorite
    fonts
    with all the formatting into the Sticky Note is to simply copy and paste.

Sriram Prasanna Narayanasamy (GIS), Apr 3, 2017
Thema:

[Solved]I can no longer change the font size in Sticky Notes

1. [Solved]I can no longer change the font size in Sticky Notes - Similar Threads - Solved longer change

2. Why can't you change the font size in Sticky Notes?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why can't you change the font size in Sticky Notes?: Another example of an 'improvement' in moving from an old app to a new one - I used to be able to change the font size of sticky notes so some could have more prominence than others, and I could adjust size to fit more or less text into a particular size of note. This seems...
  3. Why can't you change the font size in Sticky Notes?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why can't you change the font size in Sticky Notes?: Another example of an 'improvement' in moving from an old app to a new one - I used to be able to change the font size of sticky notes so some could have more prominence than others, and I could adjust size to fit more or less text into a particular size of note. This seems...
  4. Why can’t you change Sticky Notes font size anymore?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Why can’t you change Sticky Notes font size anymore?: What was the reason behind removing the ability to change font size? Legitimate question because the only way is through “ease of access” settings but I don’t want to change all font size on my laptop. Thanks submitted by /u/jonushow [link] [comments]...
  5. Will Sticky Notes ever get Font type or size changing capabilities?

Will Sticky Notes ever get Font type or size changing capabilities?: This would be a really nice feature for those of us who have multiple sticky notes on our desktop and would like an additional way to distinguish between these notes aside from the note color. In particular, I use sticky notes for work and have one I like to use as "daily...
  6. Sticky notes font

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sticky notes font: Is there a way to increase font or change color on sticky notes ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes-font/4cfa4e69-8dc8-48bb-83d7-f63f41b05535
  7. STICKY NOTES FONT

in Windows 10 Customization
    STICKY NOTES FONT: From what I can see the sticky notes font in Windows 10 is supposed to be "Segoe Print". Mine is not and I can't figure out why or how to get it to normal. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sticky-notes-font/5d371dcf-b487-4042-b5a7-2c858ffb1750
  8. Sticky Notes default/change font

Sticky Notes default/change font: For more than 2 years the engineering team has been listening to our requests. Nothing. They say they care about what their users say. Nothing. Why are you so stubborn and do not give us the ability to change or set a different default font for Sticky Notes? It cannot...
  9. How to change Font size in Sticky Notes in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to change Font size in Sticky Notes in Windows 10: [ATTACH] In the early days of the Sticky Notes for Windows 10, the option was there for users to change the font size of text quite easily. For some strange reason, Microsoft removed this feature with the latest update. Therefore, the [...] This post How to change Font size...
  10. [SOLVED] I can no longer change the font size in Sticky Notes.

[SOLVED] I can no longer change the font size in Sticky Notes.: After the Win10 Sticky Notes updates I now cannot do a copy and paste over from WordPad with a different font size. My eyesight will not allow for me to see the small font that comes with Sticky Notes. Anyone else with this problem? 64134