Windows 10: Solved:Office 2016 mixed menu language

Discus and support Solved:Office 2016 mixed menu language in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Some menu items in Outlook(and also other) programs are in english+the lang.the computer was in before. I want only english. Tried all... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by ddinc, Mar 8, 2018.

1. ddinc Win User

Solved:Office 2016 mixed menu language

Some menu items in Outlook(and also other) programs are in english+the lang.the computer was in before.
    I want only english.
    Tried all settings,downladed the eng.lang,pack.
    Without any solution.

:)

ddinc, Mar 8, 2018
  2. MickyLee3 Win User

OneNote for Windows 10 locking sections

Thanks, but when I go there, it says OneNote is already installed.

I did solve my problem. At that same page, there is a section "Also Available on"... The Windows Desktop option allows you to select the 2013 or 2016 versions. I downloaded the 2016 version. What that actually downloaded was a very spare version MS Office
    - a language option and something else and OneNote (for Office 2016).

I hadn't wanted to buy Office, but OneNote for Office 2016 is apparently free.

That version is much more functional than the Windows Store OneNote. It has the look and feel of the online tutorials I had been reading.

The versioning of OneNote is really confusing.

MickyLee3, Mar 8, 2018
  3. Sumit Dhiman2, Mar 8, 2018
  4. Solved:Office 2016 mixed menu language

Caledon Ken, Mar 9, 2018
  5. ddinc Win User
    Solved after installing the creators update.
    Thanks

ddinc, Mar 10, 2018
  6. Excellent. If you get a moment please mark thread solved.

Caledon Ken, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Solved:Office 2016 mixed menu language

1. Solved:Office 2016 mixed menu language - Similar Threads - Solved Office 2016

2. Office 2016

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Office 2016: I have Office 2016 and want to dictate to text in word, But am unable to turn it on through the File/options/general pathway, however there is no Office intelligent services listed under General for me to turn it on. So does my Office 2016 bundle include the necessary word...
  3. OFFICE 2016

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    OFFICE 2016: RESPECTED SIR/ MA'AM I WANT TO ASK A QUESTION THAT IS MICROSOFT OFFICE 2016 STILL AVAILABLE TO BE DOWNLOADED FOR FREE. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-2016/93c5c231-94de-44e9-a78b-35e78eed65ae
  4. Stereo Mix Solved???

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stereo Mix Solved???: This problem has been going for a long time. Today my Stereo Mix was working, enabling internal recording from the Internet This afternoon, with the microphone enabled, Audacity is recording again without the horrible feedback! The only difference I see is that under...
  5. Mixed language

in Windows 10 Customization
    Mixed language: I tried switching my language from french to english in windows but only a fraction of the displayed texts are in english. For example from the start menu selecting the gear icon display english text, but clicking on settings open a "Paramètres" window and everything here is...
  6. Start Menu how change language of Office 2016 form Dutch to Englisch

in Windows 10 Customization
    Start Menu how change language of Office 2016 form Dutch to Englisch: I Install Office 2016 Default English Language Then I Install add the Dutch Language package In the Start Menu, all items are English by default Except Office 2016 menu is Dutch Language (Last installed package) I try to change the Start menu Language to English I can...
  7. Office 2016

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Office 2016: I had pruchased from Office Depot a license for Office 2016. My computer crashed and I had to reinstall and can't find my license number. Is there any help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/office-2016/6dfb2c1e-e29d-49c8-95a4-d58bc2809253"
  8. Problem installing Language Packs Office 2016

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Problem installing Language Packs Office 2016: Just wondering if anyone else has come up against Error 30029-1011 (0) when trying to install Language Packs for Office 2016. From what I've read online, the only real solution is a fresh installation of Office. I'd hate to have to do that on account of my Outlook...
  9. Office 2016 Language Change (Update Screen Stuck)

Office 2016 Language Change (Update Screen Stuck): I have office 365 as a shared subscription thanks to my dad, and the programs have helped me when I was at school; a few months back, I had a tutorial file for a video game in a word document format, and some fo the language was in Japanese; word kept pestering me to download...
  10. Office 2016 Language Pack offline installer

Office 2016 Language Pack offline installer: Hello! As a Technician I frequently install Office 2016 for my customers. Every time I need both English and Greek (or other language) interface, I have to go to the internet, download the web installer and then wait for the language pack to download and install. I was...