Windows 10: Solved

Discus and support Solved in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Never Mind we have it here on our Site Please ignore this please any admin or moderator can delete this post thank you 59828 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Ethelwulf, Aug 10, 2016.

1. Ethelwulf Win User

Solved

Never Mind we have it here on our Site

Please ignore this please any admin or moderator can delete this post

thank you

:)

Ethelwulf, Aug 10, 2016

2. ASHA 200 problems after update to v.11.56

First download uc browser from the store or from pc and install it on ur device then search in google nokia browser 2.0 java then go to nokia disscusion site there u'll find a link and use the old browser and don't upgrade ur browser.

solved---01, Aug 10, 2016
  3. *SOLVED*

Did you read what put? Ive already done this and all thag happens is i get redirected to account recovery to which ive done a millioj times and it doesnt work.

Cameron Horton, Aug 10, 2016
Thema:

Solved

1. Solved - Similar Threads - Solved

2. Going over 60 hz , gives me black horizontal lines, how to solve ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Going over 60 hz , gives me black horizontal lines, how to solve ?: I have screen supporting 60hz and 144hz , I am using Asus TUF, RTX 3050. But when i try to shift to 144hz , there are black horizontal lines, and bringing back to 60hz it looks all good. I this this is some software issue, if you could help me. And I saw the solution of...
  3. Going over 60 hz , gives me black horizontal lines, how to solve ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Going over 60 hz , gives me black horizontal lines, how to solve ?: I have screen supporting 60hz and 144hz , I am using Asus TUF, RTX 3050. But when i try to shift to 144hz , there are black horizontal lines, and bringing back to 60hz it looks all good. I this this is some software issue, if you could help me. And I saw the solution of...
  4. How to solve this problem? please please help me problem is mentioned in details.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to solve this problem? please please help me problem is mentioned in details.: Hi! Microsoft Community Team This is Rukhsar husain. I am facing some problems related to WiFi signal, Internet connection with devices and my phone from 2 days. I am not able to solving this problem I try to many time with multiple ways but didn't solve. Please please please...
  5. How to solve this problem? please please help me problem is mentioned in details.

How to solve this problem? please please help me problem is mentioned in details.: Hi! Microsoft Community Team This is Rukhsar husain. I am facing some problems related to WiFi signal, Internet connection with devices and my phone from 2 days. I am not able to solving this problem I try to many time with multiple ways but didn't solve. Please please please...
  6. How to solve this problem? please please help me problem is mentioned in details.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  7. Any solution how to solve this problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Any solution how to solve this problem: missing taskbar, ctrl+shift+esc method not helping. Window key not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/any-solution-how-to-solve-this-problem/700f354e-c6ad-4d54-88b5-5e3532a0a2a3
  8. Any solution how to solve this problem

Any solution how to solve this problem: missing taskbar, ctrl+shift+esc method not helping. Window key not working. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/any-solution-how-to-solve-this-problem/700f354e-c6ad-4d54-88b5-5e3532a0a2a3
  9. Screen Flickering- tried to solve and encountered another issue

Screen Flickering- tried to solve and encountered another issue: After startup and logging in, my screen started to flicker randomly to a black screen and back. It started to happen quicker then it completely stayed a black screen. I couldn’t use any of the UI and all that worked was ctrl alt del. I used this to restart and on login again,...
  10. Screen Flickering- tried to solve and encountered another issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen Flickering- tried to solve and encountered another issue: After startup and logging in, my screen started to flicker randomly to a black screen and back. It started to happen quicker then it completely stayed a black screen. I couldn’t use any of the UI and all that worked was ctrl alt del. I used this to restart and on login again,...