Windows 10: Some annoying window render issues

Discus and support Some annoying window render issues in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; This has been happening for at least half a year. I have firefox in start-up... when it starts there is something wrong with the interface... i cant... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by americanu197, May 8, 2018.

1. Some annoying window render issues

This has been happening for at least half a year.
    I have firefox in start-up... when it starts there is something wrong with the interface... i cant access the submenus in the menu bar and i cant access the right-click menu... i have to shut firefox down and start it again and then its ok... this has happened through many versions including before quantum
    Some apps even though i always set them fullscreen when i open them again they render slightly off and i have to hit fullscreen again
    Some apps i open them use them for a while then when i come back to them there is something wrong... like they are invisible... you click anywhere on the app and it brings up the app behind it... obviously this is very bad if you want to shut an app down because you end up shutting down the app behind it... you have to go to task manager kill the app and start it up again to be able to use it
    And yes this whole time i kept upgrading windows and video driver

:)

americanu197, May 8, 2018
Thema:

Some annoying window render issues

1. Some annoying window render issues - Similar Threads - annoying window render

2. Sinhala language rendering issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sinhala language rendering issue: I have a problem with the Sinhala language rendering issue after updating to Windows 11 22H2 version... Movies subtitles also on word documents and all things on Sinhala The letters are overlapping sometimes and some characters cannot recognize. The Upon movie subtitle should...
  3. Sinhala language rendering issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sinhala language rendering issue: I have a problem with the Sinhala language rendering issue after updating to Windows 11 22H2 version... Movies subtitles also on word documents and all things on Sinhala The letters are overlapping sometimes and some characters cannot recognize. The Upon movie subtitle should...
  4. Rendering issues with game launchers

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Rendering issues with game launchers: So I've been trying to play Minecraft and I saw this on some of the launchers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rendering-issues-with-game-launchers/8c6b32ba-261b-4f44-a702-028c0d7f3521
  5. Rendering issues with game launchers

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Rendering issues with game launchers: So I've been trying to play Minecraft and I saw this on some of the launchers https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/rendering-issues-with-game-launchers/8c6b32ba-261b-4f44-a702-028c0d7f3521
  6. Rendering issues with game launchers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  7. Repetitive annoying issue

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Repetitive annoying issue: I keep having this issue where I recycle files, empty the bin, and by some magical pattern of actions, everything that was deleted manifests across my desktop. I've had to move all the icon/files on my desktop as far right as possible so that when the rebirth happens I know...
  8. Audio Renderer Issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Audio Renderer Issue: Laptop Model : Asus M409DA-EK147T Issue: Audio Renderer problem and also audio service not responsive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/audio-renderer-issue/658f7099-3b14-41de-a66e-f33a8ec2f43e
  9. Strange rendering issue with some programs (Windows 10)

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Strange rendering issue with some programs (Windows 10): Hello, I was given a GTX 970 by a freind and am not 100% sure if it is in the best condition. In most programs, windows render fine and in games, I get respectable frame rates and no issues. Attached is a video of the problem. Was just wondering if there was a fix, I am...
  10. Annoying issue BOSD

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Annoying issue BOSD: My computer has a BOSD problem. I have run your tool and here are the two files it created. Every day or so I will hear a short buzz (1-second low volume) if I ignore it, within 5 minutes the computer will crash with a BOSD. It says: Driver_irql_not_less_or_equal Computer...