Windows 10: Some applications displaying in lower resolutions! Help!

Discus and support Some applications displaying in lower resolutions! Help! in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; Applications such as Nvidia's Control Panel are running in a very blurry resolution. My display is set to 1920x1080 and the zoom is at 100%. View... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by Chief Furor, Aug 2, 2015.

1. Some applications displaying in lower resolutions! Help!

Applications such as Nvidia's Control Panel are running in a very blurry resolution. My display is set to 1920x1080 and the zoom is at 100%. View Attachments/Pictures to observe the problem. PLEASE HELP! *Smile

1st Screenshot: GeForce Driver up to date (353.62)
    2nd: My display drivers/adapters
    3rd: Three windows that have lower resolution
    4th: A normal resolution window
    5th: Two windows: Left one is the lower resolution, Right is the normal

Sorry for the blurry screenshots... It is kinda hard to differentiate between the blurry applications and the normal ones in these screenshots, but I assure you they are very different on my screen.

Some applications displaying in lower resolutions! Help! [​IMG]

:)

Chief Furor, Aug 2, 2015

2. New program upgrade cannot launch (Cyberlink Youcam7)

Try adjusting your resolution by lowering it or choose recommended - open Start > Settings > System > Display

Click in the Screen resolution listbox and either choose a recommended resolution or lower to meet the application requirements.

Andre Da Costa, Aug 2, 2015
  3. Frank Lee Workopia, Aug 2, 2015
  4. Some applications displaying in lower resolutions! Help!

I figured it out by increasing the zoom to 125%

Chief Furor, Aug 3, 2015
Thema:

Some applications displaying in lower resolutions! Help!

1. Some applications displaying in lower resolutions! Help! - Similar Threads - applications displaying lower

2. Application display in High Resolution Desktops

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Application display in High Resolution Desktops: Hi there,Is anyone facing the same issue when running an app in high resolution desktop, the display of the app becomes so small that you can hardly make out the words and letters?Is there a way to just change the resolution of the app without changing the actual resolution...
  3. Application display in High Resolution Desktops

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Application display in High Resolution Desktops: Hi there,Is anyone facing the same issue when running an app in high resolution desktop, the display of the app becomes so small that you can hardly make out the words and letters?Is there a way to just change the resolution of the app without changing the actual resolution...
  4. Some applications bleed a little to second display. Help.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some applications bleed a little to second display. Help.: Some of my applications bleed over at the top of the screen, please help.I know you can barley see it but somehow it's still very annoyingThis only appears in some apps like chrome and discord but only when the window is maximized....
  5. Some applications bleed a little to second display. Help.

Some applications bleed a little to second display. Help.: Some of my applications bleed over at the top of the screen, please help.I know you can barley see it but somehow it's still very annoyingThis only appears in some apps like chrome and discord but only when the window is maximized....
  6. Some Application Display Problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some Application Display Problem: Starting in October, some application appear this problem.E.g: Visual Studio Installer, Wacom Desktop Center, and my office software kanzi studio.And the problem still exists when I reinstall windows 11.My friend’s computer also had this problem almost at the same time. Her...
  7. Some Application Display Problem

Some Application Display Problem: Starting in October, some application appear this problem.E.g: Visual Studio Installer, Wacom Desktop Center, and my office software kanzi studio.And the problem still exists when I reinstall windows 11.My friend’s computer also had this problem almost at the same time. Her...
  8. All applications opening in lower resolution

in Windows 10 Customization
    All applications opening in lower resolution: My laptop has a 1920x1080 display resolution. I was working on my laptop, when suddenly everything became slightly blurry. I did a quick online resolution check, and it seems like Chrome the window on which I was working was displaying a resolution of 1280x720. The basic...
  9. Displaying on monitor with lower resolution looks bad if not using "extend these displays"...

Displaying on monitor with lower resolution looks bad if not using "extend these displays"...: My laptop has a 1920x1080 screen, but it has screen flickering issues. Until I can get it repaired, I want to use an external monitor, which has a 1366x768 resolution. The issue is that when I set the monitor's resolution to 1366x768 and select the "Show only on 2" option or...
  10. Screen resolution problems with Some applications

Screen resolution problems with Some applications: I have two windows 10 machines, one with 15" display and resolution of 1920 x 1080, with scale as 100% and the other one with 40" display and resolution set to 3500 x 2029 and scale of 100%. When I try to install a product from Adobe, I get the screens as expected on 15"...