Windows 10: Some apps not appearing under "Get notifications from these senders"

Discus and support Some apps not appearing under "Get notifications from these senders" in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I have some apps, such as qBittorrent which frequently give me notifications. But they are totally missing from this section in settings, so I am... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by bobsagetfullhou, Jul 31, 2018.

1. Some apps not appearing under "Get notifications from these senders"

I have some apps, such as qBittorrent which frequently give me notifications. But they are totally missing from this section in settings, so I am unable to tweak their behavior. Is there any way to add them?

:)

bobsagetfullhou, Jul 31, 2018
  2. Cracknuck Win User

Removing app/sender in notifications & actions window listed under the Get notifications from these senders section

How do I remove "not disable" an sender/app from the notifications & actions window

Listed under "Get notifications from these senders"

I could not find where the app/sender is in the programs and features or the program files or (x84)

The app managed to get stuck between my Skype app and the storage settings

It is junky app that I managed to pick up from a junky website

Cracknuck, Jul 31, 2018
  3. Turn On or Off Notifications from Apps and Senders in Windows 10

Hi, I have isolated apps missing from the 'get notifications from these senders' list. Most apps are listed under here so they can be turned on or off but things like cortana and Facebook are missing. Any ideas or fixes that can be run and downtown break other things? I'm mainly wanting cortana to be available in the list, she works fine in start menu and I do have tidbits switched on but she just not show in the action center

Thanks, Wayne

Scottyboy99, Jul 31, 2018
  4. maxblade Win User

Some apps not appearing under "Get notifications from these senders"

Deleting apps from Get notifications from these sender

I want to delete apps in Get notifications from these sender.
    But I'm stuck at Step #4 could someone guide me what to do next.

1. Backup file: "%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Notifications\wpndatabase.db".
    2. Install application: DB Browser for SQLite.
    3. Open file: "%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Notifications\wpndatabase.db".
    4. Go to tab: "Execute SQL".
    5. Enter and execute entry: "select * from NotificationHandler".
    6. Find "HandlerID" for application you want to remove from "Get notifications from these senders".
    7. Enter and execute entry: "delete from HandlerSettings where HandlerID = X".
    8. Enter and execute entry: "delete from Notification where HandlerID = X".
    9. Enter and execute entry: "delete from WNSPushChannel where HandlerID = X".
    10. Enter and execute entry: "delete from NotificationHandler where HandlerID = X".
    11. Save file: "wpndatabase.db".
    12. Reboot your system.

maxblade, Jul 31, 2018
Thema:

Some apps not appearing under "Get notifications from these senders"

1. Some apps not appearing under "Get notifications from these senders" - Similar Threads - apps appearing under

2. "GET NOTIFICATIONS FROM THESE SENDERS"

in Windows 10 Customization
    "GET NOTIFICATIONS FROM THESE SENDERS": Under Settings>System>Notifications & Actions>Get Notifications From These Senders there follows a list of native apps and desktop apps. How is it determined which apps appear on this list? I have two Win 10 PC's with the exact same version and pretty much configured the same...
  3. Turn off notification Sound for app not listed under "Get Notification from these Senders"

Turn off notification Sound for app not listed under "Get Notification from these Senders": All the "how-to"s all mention about where to change the setting, but they never mention about Changing The Notification for the App not listed under the setting. Can anybody tell me how to turn off the notification sound for ONE specific program? Thanks...
  4. How to DELETE a notification entry under "Get notifications from these senders" in...

How to DELETE a notification entry under "Get notifications from these senders" in...: How can one delete an unwanted notification entry under "Get notifications from these senders" in "Notifications & actions"? I know how to disable a notification, but I want to completely delete an entry from that list. If this matters, to the right of the entry, I see "(via...
  5. Can an app be added to the Get Notifications From These Senders list

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can an app be added to the Get Notifications From These Senders list: I 'd like to know if an app or program can be added to the Get notifications from these senders list. I've searched without finding any results. I'm running Windows 10 Home version 1803. Thanks in advance for any replies. Mark 122776
  6. Can an app be added to the Get Notifications From These Senders list

in Windows 10 Support
    Can an app be added to the Get Notifications From These Senders list: I 'd like to know if an app or program can be added to the Get notifications from these senders list. I've searched without finding any results. I'm running Windows 10 Home version 1803. Thanks in advance for any replies. Mark 122776
  7. Some apps not appearing under "Get notifications from these senders"

in Windows 10 Support
    Some apps not appearing under "Get notifications from these senders": I have some apps, such as qBittorrent which frequently give me notifications. But they are totally missing from this section in settings, so I am unable to tweak their behavior. Is there any way to add them? 115093
  8. Removing app/sender in notifications & actions window listed under the Get notifications...

Removing app/sender in notifications & actions window listed under the Get notifications...: How do I remove "not disable" an sender/app from the notifications & actions window Listed under "Get notifications from these senders" I could not find where the app/sender is in the programs and features or the program files or (x84) The app managed to get stuck...
  9. Deleting apps from Get notifications from these sender

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Deleting apps from Get notifications from these sender: I want to delete apps in Get notifications from these sender. But I'm stuck at Step #4 could someone guide me what to do next. 1. Backup file: "%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Notifications\wpndatabase.db". 2. Install application: DB Browser for SQLite. 3....
  10. Multiple instances of App in 'Get notifications from these senders'

in Windows 10 Support
    Multiple instances of App in 'Get notifications from these senders': Hello dear Users, I have installed an App from ASRock for configuring the fan control in my system (ATuning.exe). The App has an Autostart function, because it is updating/refreshing the fan control settings after every restart of the system (or login of a user). When...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. get notifications from these senders

2. get notifications from these senders missing

3. how to add Outlook to Get notifications from these senders

4. get notifications from these senders outlook,
  5. outlook 2016 not showing up in get notifications from these senders,
  6. get notifications from senders,
  7. get notifications from these senders list,
  8. get notifications from these senders outlook missing,
  9. windows 10 get notifications from these senders,
  10. get notification from these senders,
  11. get notifications from these apps,