Windows 10: Some Apps not showing in "All Aps"

Discus and support Some Apps not showing in "All Aps" in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Some of my existing apps, Xara Web Designer for example, are not showing in the Start Menu "All Apps" at all. I can start Xara and run it OK from a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Chris T, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Chris T Win User

Some Apps not showing in "All Aps"

Some of my existing apps, Xara Web Designer for example, are not showing in the Start Menu "All Apps" at all. I can start Xara and run it OK from a shortcut I made in Windows 7. I would like it on the start menu though if possible. I have tried "repairing" the Xara installation but that didn't help. Any answers please?

How can you manually add a programme/App to the start menu?

:)

Chris T, Aug 1, 2015

2. my phone " keys in " some numbers while talking

As I said in my first post you can either try to update it's software to see if it cures it.

If it doesn't then your phone is faulty and you will need to get it repaired.

psychomania---01, Aug 1, 2015
  3. my phone " keys in " some numbers while talking

i contacted nokia who replied :

Thank you for emailing Nokia Care.

I appreciate your feedback. However, at the moment the Nokia Software Updater does not support Nokia 6080 nor Nokia 6070.

In response to your email, there are no issues with Nokia 6080 nor Nokia 6070. Please take both phones to your nearest Nokia Care Point. The technicians will assess if a repair is required and advise if this may be covered under the warranty.

went to carphone warehouse & explained the problem,

the lady i dealt with told me that this IS a problem she has seen over & over again.

because the phone was still within the 14day period they exchanged it for a different handset [for which i needed to fork out another load of £££'s. guess i should've spent more in the first place!!]

i asked what they will do with my returned phone,

she said it'll be added to the collection of them which need to send back to nokia.

perhaps nokia are in denial cause they havent had the stores returns yet?

anyway,

i hope everyone else will be fortunate enough to get a replacement.

kareldevelop, Aug 1, 2015
  4. Some Apps not showing in "All Aps"

Right click on program => pin to start

remostalin, Aug 1, 2015
  5. Chris T Win User
    Thanks but unfortunately that doesn't work, I have already tried it.

Chris T, Aug 1, 2015
  6. sn00ker Win User
    Does it give you an option when you right click to the taskbar ? Also, when you right click on the program is it with the exe extension ?

sn00ker, Aug 1, 2015
  7. Chris T Win User
    The only options when you right click the icon on the taskbar is to either run the programme or remove it from the taskbar. I have extensions showing on my computer so I am certain I am using the exe. I have even tried dragging it to the Start menu but there is a "no entry" sign when I try. The odd thing is that there is a "Pin to Start" when you right click the exe but it doesn't seem to do anything. *Sad

Chris T, Aug 1, 2015
  8. sn00ker Win User

Have you try with the developer of the software with their support forum ? They would seem your best bet

sn00ker, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Some Apps not showing in "All Aps" - Similar Threads - Apps showing Aps

2. Some images in Mail app are not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some images in Mail app are not showing: Some images in Mail app are not showing. Please advise. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-images-in-mail-app-are-not-showing/ea657ba7-ce82-41a1-9073-aba45d50477b
  3. Some images in Mail app are not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some images in Mail app are not showing: Some images in Mail app are not showing. Please advise. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/some-images-in-mail-app-are-not-showing/ea657ba7-ce82-41a1-9073-aba45d50477b
  4. Some apps not showing up in library?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some apps not showing up in library?: Hi!I have noticed that certain apps are not showing up in my library after downloading and installing. They are installed and work without any issues but they do not show up under library and if I search for them in the store again they show Install instead of Installed....
  5. Some apps not showing up in library?

Some apps not showing up in library?: Hi!I have noticed that certain apps are not showing up in my library after downloading and installing. They are installed and work without any issues but they do not show up under library and if I search for them in the store again they show Install instead of Installed....
  6. Some apps are not showing up in "Apps & Features"

in Windows 10 Customization
    Some apps are not showing up in "Apps & Features": For example: When I try to search "911 Operator" in the search bar it won't show it, even though I've got it installed. Does anyone know why that's the case and how I can make it show up?[ATTACH]...
  7. photo ap

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    photo ap: Using photo app in Windows 10. App hangs as try to import photos from android phone- via usb cable(file transfer). It searches all 10,000+ photos have on phone - not just NEW ones). Thus I can not store photos on desktop computer. 1. Suggestions -( Microsoft says this is...
  8. ZyXEL APS shows up in my network. What is it?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    ZyXEL APS shows up in my network. What is it?: ZyXEL APS shows up in my network. It comes and goes. My wps button flashes red and then goes back to green. I cannot access this router. I cannot access MY router anymore. My internet sloooooowwwwed wayyyy down....?...
  9. Some apps appear all pixelated

in Windows 10 Support
    Some apps appear all pixelated: Hello everyone. Here's my problem in a simple screenshot : [ATTACH] I have the same issue with the small Skype window that pops up when you reduce the app (no screenshot yet). I'm running W10 Pro 1709 at 1920x1080, DPI scaling at 100% As you can see icons and most text...
  10. "All Apps" Doesn't Show All Apps Installed

"All Apps" Doesn't Show All Apps Installed: Random apps are not showing up in the "All Apps" section of the Start Menu after installing a clean version of Windows 10 (not an upgrade), and re-installing all my favorite software, In other words, finding a launcher to countless programs now means visiting "C:/Program...