Windows 10: Some apps opens then closes immediately.

Discus and support Some apps opens then closes immediately. in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I don't know where to report problems with applications from Windows Store but - Facebook, Instagram and Messenger doesn't work after April Update. All... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by redcloud, May 10, 2018.

1. redcloud Win User

Some apps opens then closes immediately.

I don't know where to report problems with applications from Windows Store but - Facebook, Instagram and Messenger doesn't work after April Update. All of these apps opens then closes immediately. Anybody else have a similar problem? *Confused

Windows Apps Troubleshooter didn't help. Also, reinstalling apps didn't solve problem.

:)

redcloud, May 10, 2018
Thema:

Some apps opens then closes immediately.

1. Some apps opens then closes immediately. - Similar Threads - apps opens closes

2. Apps open then close immediately.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Apps open then close immediately.: This is starting to get on my nerves. When I open an app like the Xbox app, Microsoft store, get help app, or any random app, it just closes on me. Doesn't open for a split second. This is pissing me off as I quite literally asked someone else, they said I'd get a reply with...
  3. Apps open then close immediately.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Apps open then close immediately.: This is starting to get on my nerves. When I open an app like the Xbox app, Microsoft store, get help app, or any random app, it just closes on me. Doesn't open for a split second. This is pissing me off as I quite literally asked someone else, they said I'd get a reply with...
  4. Apps open then close immediately.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. "Your Phone" App is opening and closing immediately

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Your Phone" App is opening and closing immediately: Hello, I have been using the "your phone" app for the past year and a half. Recently when I open the app, it closes immediately. I have attempted to troubleshoot, repair, reset, and uninstall and reinstall and yet it is still closing immediately after launching. Is there...
  6. "Your Phone" App is opening and closing immediately

"Your Phone" App is opening and closing immediately: Hello, I have been using the "your phone" app for the past year and a half. Recently when I open the app, it closes immediately. I have attempted to troubleshoot, repair, reset, and uninstall and reinstall and yet it is still closing immediately after launching. Is there...
  7. App opens then closes immediately right after.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    App opens then closes immediately right after.: When I try and open my antivirus software app witch is Mcafee, it opens then closes immediantly. I just got on my computer today and this started to happen. I also havent made any recent changes to my computer. I also checked if other applications where doing this and luckily...
  8. Stock calculator app opens and closes immediately

Stock calculator app opens and closes immediately: Upgraded to Windows 10 ver 2004 and now calculator is doesn't work. Microsoft support is suggesting to rollback to last version. WHAT, that's a fix. It's more of a copout.... Any suggestions, ideas. Asking the question shows that a lot of apps suffer from that....
  9. Some apps open and close

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Some apps open and close: Hello I have a problem with my HP Notebook 15 preinstalled Windows 8.1. I upgraded it to windows 10 Home and when I first started it up it booted up like normal and did everything normal. But after like 60 days or so PowerShell started opening by itself and it made most apps...
  10. Apps opening, then immediately closing

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Apps opening, then immediately closing: Windows 10 Pro Insider Build 19041.84. Many Windows Apps , when I try to open them, open a window like they are starting correctly, then immediately close. I have tried resetting the apps, uninstalling, and reinstalling them, Windows App Store troubleshooting, DISM restore...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sign in to microsoft account window starts to open then immediately closes

2. microsoft apps open then close immediately

3. some apps opens and close immediatly