Windows 10: Some areas highlighted with a pale color in all apps, websites, etc.

Discus and support Some areas highlighted with a pale color in all apps, websites, etc. in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hey all, I just bought a new Dell Desktop Windows 10 pre-installed. Across the system, websites included, every app shows some areas highlighted with a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by JBStuart, Jul 9, 2016.

1. JBStuart Win User

Some areas highlighted with a pale color in all apps, websites, etc.

Hey all, I just bought a new Dell Desktop Windows 10 pre-installed. Across the system, websites included, every app shows some areas highlighted with a pale pink color. For the life of me I can't find the way to shut this off or even change the color of the highlight to something neutral. In iTunes for example, every other line is highlighted. I have two other machines with Windows 10 installed and this isn't an issue. I've double checked and it seems I have every setting duplicated in each of them. It may be something obvious but I'm missing it for some reason. Thanks!

Some areas highlighted with a pale color in all apps, websites, etc. [​IMG]

:)

JBStuart, Jul 9, 2016
  2. JBStuart Win User

Pinkish-gray color (apps, websites, etc) in the new version of Windows 10?

I just bought a new Dell Desktop w/ Windows 10 Across the system, websites included, every app shows some areas highlighted with a pale pink/gray color. For the life of me I can't find the way to shut this off or even change the color of the highlight to
    something neutral. In iTunes for example, every other line is highlighted. I have two other machines with Windows 10 installed and this isn't an issue. I've double checked and it seems I have every setting duplicated in each of them. It may be something obvious
    but I'm missing it for some reason. Thanks!

Some areas highlighted with a pale color in all apps, websites, etc. [​IMG]

JBStuart, Jul 9, 2016
  3. why scrolling up and down in some of the site, the color was changing pale green to pale red all the time

why scrolling up and down in some of the site, the color was changing pale green to pale red all the time

vinleung777, Jul 9, 2016
  4. derek10 Win User

Your screenshot doesn't reflect any pink areas in my monitor

Try adjusting your monitor's color settings or factory reset it.

derek10, Jul 10, 2016
  5. JBStuart Win User
    Thanks, I got Dell support on the phone and they updated the drivers which worked and fixed the problem

JBStuart, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

1. Some areas highlighted with a pale color in all apps, websites, etc. - Similar Threads - areas highlighted pale

2. Strange buttons colors behaviour. pale or transparent sometimes

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Strange buttons colors behaviour. pale or transparent sometimes: Hello, everyone!Find some bad issue: I've installed Windows 11 pro about 2 weeks ago and just watching a bug - system apps have transparent buttons or just text color.For example:hover mouse over view button of "Paint" and save button of "Notepad" is unreadable on a...
  3. Highlight Color in a CAD program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Highlight Color in a CAD program: How can I change the color of the navy blue highlight shown in the screencaps below? This is occurring in my WIN10 PC. My WIN10 laptop shares the same color settings as the PC but the blue is lighter and allows me to see the tickbox. I tried modifying but not too in-depth for...
  4. Highlight Color in a CAD program

Highlight Color in a CAD program: How can I change the color of the navy blue highlight shown in the screencaps below? This is occurring in my WIN10 PC. My WIN10 laptop shares the same color settings as the PC but the blue is lighter and allows me to see the tickbox. I tried modifying but not too in-depth for...
  5. Highlight Color in a CAD program

in Windows 10 Customization
  6. For some reason the highlight color changed from blue to a blueish green color. Even in the...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    For some reason the highlight color changed from blue to a blueish green color. Even in the...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Kokoto248 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/zfw7oa/for_some_reason_the_highlight_color_changed_from/
  7. Color of highlighted cursor

Color of highlighted cursor: How to change color of highlighted cursor row in the "File Explorer"? The default colors are not very visible to me. I need a yellow background and a black text. See picture below... [ATTACH]...
  8. Powershell ISE highlight color

Powershell ISE highlight color: How to change the highlight color of Powershell ISE console window? 160462
  9. All Apps area

All Apps area: When I use Start the All Apps area is not shown. The areas for Power, Settings, File Explorer, etc. are listed. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/all-apps-area/bf7ab0e3-9126-4236-8408-c75e763b2573
  10. The color of unread notifications are pale

The color of unread notifications are pale: Hi the colour of unread notifications is so pale Im not able to see them. Please can you help. ***Modified title from: the colour in my notifications is pale***...