Windows 10: Some buttons not working on Natural Wireless Laser Mouse 7000

Discus and support Some buttons not working on Natural Wireless Laser Mouse 7000 in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hi, I updated to Windows 10 a few weeks ago. In the past couple of days some buttons on my mouse have stopped working, most notably the right-click... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by ray-dow, Jul 19, 2018.

1. ray-dow Win User

Some buttons not working on Natural Wireless Laser Mouse 7000

Hi,

I updated to Windows 10 a few weeks ago. In the past couple of days some buttons on my mouse have stopped working, most notably the right-click (which is very annoying) but also the magnify buttons on the side (less annoying).

Driver is up to date and I've tried various other troubleshooting suggestions to no avail.

Any ideas what might be the problem?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

:)

ray-dow, Jul 19, 2018

2. Microsoft Natural Wireless Laser Mouse 6000 not supported in Windows 10

I wanted to report an issue with Microsoft Natural Wireless Laser Mouse 6000. Windows 10 MS Keyboard and Mouse Center is not compatible this mouse. The suggested solution on the MS forum is to install the Windows 8 Keyboard and Mouse Center emulating Windows

After the install single clicks had to be repeated multiple times, double-clicks did not work at all.

Removing the Microsoft Keyboard and Mouse Center and replacing the MS Natural Wireless Laser Mouse 6000 with a Logitech Anywhere MX wireless mouse using the Logitech SetPoint driver resulted in the keyboard and mouse working.

Lynn Johnson-Link, Jul 19, 2018
  3. kjl1956 Win User
    Microsoft Natural Wireless Laser Mouse 6000 not supported in Windows 10

Just ran through a few issues trying to install the intelli type pro 6.1 from disk on win10 pro.

The wireless leaser mouse 6000 and 6000v2 get installed with default drivers, but the left select button

does not work.

I had a Logitech 320 m/k combo without there software installed and the keyboard was all messed up,

adding keys or wrong keys when typing , so removed it for now.

But the MS mouse cant be configured without the software, planed, going with another OEM on anything new.

kjl1956, Jul 19, 2018
  4. malware Win User

Microsoft Launches Wireless Laser Mouse 6000 and 7000

Microsoft has just announced a pair of new wireless mices. Unfortunately the Microsoft Hardware home hasn't been updated for some time now, and the source of the news does not give much information either. We only know that both the Wireless Laser Mouse 6000 and Wireless Laser Mouse 7000 are cordless devices, use the Microsoft HD Lasers and have a few Vista-friendly buttons. You can pick them up in March for $50 and $70, respectively.

Some buttons not working on Natural Wireless Laser Mouse 7000 msft-wlm-6000-1_thm.jpg

Some buttons not working on Natural Wireless Laser Mouse 7000 msft-wlm-7000-1_thm.jpg

Source: Engadget

malware, Jul 19, 2018
Thema:

1. Some buttons not working on Natural Wireless Laser Mouse 7000 - Similar Threads - buttons working Natural

2. Microsoft Natural Wireless Ergo Keboard 7000-Model1118.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Natural Wireless Ergo Keboard 7000-Model1118.: I use a Microsoft Natural Wireless Ergo Keboard 7000-Model1118. Old but reliable. I want to replace a Dongel-Wireless Intelli mouse-model 1009. It is bulky and slower than molasses and just died. Apparently, modern mouses do not work with my current keyboard. Any suggestions?...
  3. Microsoft Natural Wireless Ergo Keboard 7000-Model1118.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Natural Wireless Ergo Keboard 7000-Model1118.: I use a Microsoft Natural Wireless Ergo Keboard 7000-Model1118. Old but reliable. I want to replace a Dongel-Wireless Intelli mouse-model 1009. It is bulky and slower than molasses and just died. Apparently, modern mouses do not work with my current keyboard. Any suggestions?...
  4. microsoft wireless notebook laser mouse 6000

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    microsoft wireless notebook laser mouse 6000: Is the microsoft wireless notebook laser mouse 6000 a bluetooth device or a usb device? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-wireless-notebook-laser-mouse-6000/9329ef96-93dd-4238-83d4-d9c2dc21e72d
  5. Natural Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse 7000 starting to slow

Natural Wireless Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse 7000 starting to slow: I've had this set for nearly 10 years and recently it's started to slow down. I've changed the batteries, uninstalled from my laptop and reinstalled. Occasionally the keys just won't type and the mouse won't move. Not sure if it's just old and needing replaced or if there is...
  6. Microsoft natural wireless laser mouse 6000 not recognized with new Windows 10

Microsoft natural wireless laser mouse 6000 not recognized with new Windows 10: My Microsoft natural wireless laser mouse 6000 was working fine until about 7 days ago. I believe it may be due to a Windows 10 update. Now, when I try to scroll down with the wheel, it scrolls really fast. When I try to install the software via control panel / devices...
  7. mouse keys don't work on Wireless Entertainment Desktop 7000

mouse keys don't work on Wireless Entertainment Desktop 7000: [ATTACH] As you can see from the photo the mouse keys on the keyboard are not accessible and factional. Why is this happening? It was an expensive keyboard and i hope that i am doing something wrong. Microsoft keyboard and mouse center version 2.3.188.0 The newer...
  8. Wireless Laser Mouse 7000-How to asign extra buttons

Wireless Laser Mouse 7000-How to asign extra buttons: Hi! I have a "Microsoft Natural Wireless Laser Mouse 7000" and I need to reasign the buttons on the sides; so I don´t know how to do it. Please help, JoseDanyR...
  9. Microsoft Natural Windows Laser Mouse 6000 and Windows 10

Microsoft Natural Windows Laser Mouse 6000 and Windows 10: Hi Everyone, I am writing this in English to reach the broader community. I am just wondering if anyone else has had the same problem and if there is a solution. I have a Microsoft Natural Windows Laser Mouse 6000 and a Dell Inspirion PC with Windows 10 version. The mouse...
  10. Wireless Natural Desktop 7000 support in Windows 10

Wireless Natural Desktop 7000 support in Windows 10: I have the Wireless Natural Desktop 7000 (a truly great product), and it seems there is no Windows 10 support for the Mouse (Natural Wireless Mouse 7000). It shows up in my devices as a generic Microsoft USB Dual Receiver Wireless Mouse, and is not shown in the Microsoft...