Windows 10: Some ergonomic issues with laptops

Discus and support Some ergonomic issues with laptops in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I have a laptop i use in case my desktop should be causing problems. I found that if im spending a few hours or more playing games on my laptop, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Cerawy, Jun 9, 2018.

1. Cerawy Win User

Some ergonomic issues with laptops

I have a laptop i use in case my desktop should be causing problems. I found that if im spending a few hours or more playing games on my laptop, it starts to get really uncomfortable. Is there anything you can do to get better ergonomics if you are using a laptop for gaming?

:)

Cerawy, Jun 9, 2018
  2. Argel Obm Win User

Issues with Surface Ergonomic Keyboard

To isolate the concern, is your computer also freezing when you're not using the new keyboard? This is for us to know if the issue is being caused by the keyboard or a program on your computer.

In the meantime, kindly uninstall the Surface Ergonomic Keyboard drive, and then re-install it. To do this, follow the steps below:

• (Make sure the Surface Ergonomic Keyboard is connected) Right click the Start button.
    • Click Device Manager.
    • Expand Keyboards.
    • Look for the driver of the Surface Ergonomic Keyboard. Right click the Surface Ergonomic Keyboard driver, and the choose,
      Uninstall.
    • On the Confirm Device Removal dialog box, click the
      Delete the driver software for this device
      option to delete the driver package that was used for the device.
    • After deleting the driver, visit this
      link
      and download the driver software.
    • After downloading the driver software, run it to install.
    • After installing the driver, restart your computer.
    • After restarting, observe if your computer will freeze after waking up the Surface Ergonomic Keyboard.
    After performing the steps, kindly share with us the result.

Argel Obm, Jun 11, 2018
  3. Eric_747 Win User
    Issues with Surface Ergonomic Keyboard

Thanks. Answers below:

• Does the issue occur when using the keyboard on another Windows 10 computer?
    I have not tried on another computer.

• When the computer freezes, have you checked if you can move the mouse pointer or if you can type using the built-in keyboard of your laptop?
    No I cannot move the mouse pointer or type with the built-in keyboard of the laptop.

• Does the issue occur when using the built-in keyboard of your laptop?
    No, only when "waking" the surface ergonomic laptop after not using for a few minutes.

• What is the model of your laptop?
    It's a Dell Latitude 6330

Eric_747, Jun 11, 2018
Thema:

Some ergonomic issues with laptops

1. Some ergonomic issues with laptops - Similar Threads - ergonomic issues laptops

2. Ergonomic mouse dpi setting issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ergonomic mouse dpi setting issue: I'm using an Egonomic Bluetooth mouse and if I set it to dpi 2400, it sometimes slows down and when I reset it, it comes back, but please fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ergonomic-mouse-dpi-setting-issue/b65c88a7-ecc4-4c39-b4f6-02deef2ebb58
  3. Ergonomic mouse dpi setting issue

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Ergonomic mouse dpi setting issue: I'm using an Egonomic Bluetooth mouse and if I set it to dpi 2400, it sometimes slows down and when I reset it, it comes back, but please fix it https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/ergonomic-mouse-dpi-setting-issue/b65c88a7-ecc4-4c39-b4f6-02deef2ebb58
  4. My laptop is having some issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop is having some issues: Hello! I am here to ask if anyone can help me with the problem I am having. I was watching some content on YouTube, and I paused the video to take a shower. There was nothing wrong until I came back from the shower. Before, my audio worked, but when I tried after, I could not...
  5. My laptop is having some issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop is having some issues: Hello! I am here to ask if anyone can help me with the problem I am having. I was watching some content on YouTube, and I paused the video to take a shower. There was nothing wrong until I came back from the shower. Before, my audio worked, but when I tried after, I could not...
  6. My laptop is having some issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. some issue in laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    some issue in laptop: performance failure or window is not working correctly if i do the refresh command it takes times to refresh and desktop icons doesnot appear for a minute after a refresh or sometimes blank screen or blue screen occurs this issues occurs after i updated the window...
  8. Sculpt ergonomic keyboard issues

Sculpt ergonomic keyboard issues: Hi all, the first keystrike on my sculpt keyboard model 1559 does not register. Batteries are fresh, everything else works fine after the initial keystrike, and it works fine when you are typing continuously, but pause for a few moments and there it is again or isn't in this...
  9. Pairing Issue with Surface Ergonomic Keyboard

Pairing Issue with Surface Ergonomic Keyboard: My computer finds this keyboard when I attempt to pair a new device. When asked to enter pairing code on keyboard, it does not work. I don't see any characters being entered on my computer. Would anyone know what could be causing this? I have installed brand new batteries....
  10. Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Microsoft Natural Ergonomic Keyboard issue: I like to use Microsoft Ergonomic Keyboard and I ordered a new one when started a new job. But I faced a problem with that keyboard because a space bar didn’t work. I asked to bring me another keyboard but some other keys didn’t work either. Is it a problem with drivers or...