Windows 10: Some file do not sync in OneDrive. when I try to access or copy them I get the following...

Discus and support Some file do not sync in OneDrive. when I try to access or copy them I get the following... in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Some file do not sync in OneDrive. when I try to access or copy them I get the following Error Massge: "Error 0x80070780: The File cannot be accessed... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Alex Harel1, Apr 20, 2024.

1. Some file do not sync in OneDrive. when I try to access or copy them I get the following...

Some file do not sync in OneDrive. when I try to access or copy them I get the following Error Massge: "Error 0x80070780: The File cannot be accessed by the system" Any ideas how to solve it?

:)

Alex Harel1, Apr 20, 2024
  2. Brink Win User

OneDrive sync now supports IRM protected SharePoint document libraries

Source: OneDrive sync on Windows now supports IRM protected SharePoint document libraries - Microsoft Tech Community

Brink, Apr 20, 2024
  3. Nikhar_K Win User
    Files not syncing to OneDrive

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are facing issues not syncing properly with OneDrive.

I suggest you to refer the troubleshooting steps in the article
    Fix OneDrive sync problems
    and check if it works for you.

For more information, you can check the article to
    Sync files with the OneDrive sync client in Windows

If you are still facing the issue, I suggest you to get in touch with the OneDrive support team.

Sign in to OneDrive.com from any browser, click the ‘?’ help icon on the top banner of the page and select
    Email OneDrive support. Submit your question and follow the prompts to request support.

Hope it helps.

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Apr 20, 2024
  4. Some file do not sync in OneDrive. when I try to access or copy them I get the following...

Copy/Print List of Folders on OneDrive

Hi,

Kayece here, An Independent advisor and a user just like you. I will be happy to assist you today.

From what I understand, you wanted to have the copy and print of your OneDrive folder name list. Correct me if I am wrong. You can copy your OneDrive folder name list by using Excel. You can follow the steps below.

*Make sure that your OneDrive is sync to your PC

*Open your Excel > click on Data tab > Get Data > Select From File > From Folder

*Browse to the OneDrive folder you have synced to your computer

*Click on Load

If you are unable to find the steps above on your Excel, try to perform the steps below.

*Open your Excel > click on Data tab > In the "Get & Transform group", click on *New Query> Select From File > From Folder

*Browse to the OneDrive folder you have synced to your computer

*Click OK.

If the above does not work or you are unable to find the steps above, you can export the OneDrive data into an Excel file. You can follow the steps below.

*Open OneDrive in the browser> Click on Return to Classic Experience (at the bottom left)> Click on Settings> Show Ribbon> Click on the Library> Export to Excel.

Or you can export to Excel from SharePoint or Lists. Follow the steps on the support link below.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/office/expo...

Source: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/fo...

If you need more help, let me know.

Stay Safe!

Kayece Jan Mae Amizola, Apr 20, 2024
Thema:

Some file do not sync in OneDrive. when I try to access or copy them I get the following...

1. Some file do not sync in OneDrive. when I try to access or copy them I get the following... - Similar Threads - file sync OneDrive

2. Syncing files copied manually to OneDrive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Syncing files copied manually to OneDrive: One of my computers has a Documents folder that's just too huge to be automatically synced to OneDrive. But I often want to copy 1-4 large files totaling ~500MB to it and then access these files on another PC logged into the same MS account. It can take 15 minutes for them to...
  3. Syncing files copied manually to OneDrive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Syncing files copied manually to OneDrive: One of my computers has a Documents folder that's just too huge to be automatically synced to OneDrive. But I often want to copy 1-4 large files totaling ~500MB to it and then access these files on another PC logged into the same MS account. It can take 15 minutes for them to...
  4. Syncing files copied manually to OneDrive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Some file do not sync in OneDrive. when I try to access or copy them I get the following...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some file do not sync in OneDrive. when I try to access or copy them I get the following...: Some file do not sync in OneDrive. when I try to access or copy them I get the following Error Massge: "Error 0x80070780: The File cannot be accessed by the system" Any ideas how to solve it?...
  6. File is stuck on Onedrive sync and I cannot copy or back it up

File is stuck on Onedrive sync and I cannot copy or back it up: I have a file that is stuck in syncing statusI've tried a half dozen remedies proposed on line. Some of the many fixes I found just didn't work. It is my home system, so "contacting my system administrator" isn't an option.I even disabled onedrive and it is still showing that...
  7. How do I Sync my files to OneDrive?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I Sync my files to OneDrive?: How do I "Sync" my files to OneDrive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-sync-my-files-to-onedrive/614fd7f7-4bc2-41c5-a2a7-f9e89919c065
  8. How do I Sync my files to OneDrive?

How do I Sync my files to OneDrive?: How do I "Sync" my files to OneDrive? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-sync-my-files-to-onedrive/614fd7f7-4bc2-41c5-a2a7-f9e89919c065
  9. Sync a copy on OneDrive

Sync a copy on OneDrive: Is it possible to sync automatically a copy of a program on OneDrive? Or this is only possible if I transfer the program to OneDrive? Thanks, Daniel https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/sync-a-copy-on-onedrive/cde38971-cc83-49a9-b780-2edb1a82b328
  10. How to ignore existing files when copying files to Onedrive (not syncing)

How to ignore existing files when copying files to Onedrive (not syncing): I am trying to find out how to ignore duplicate files and folders from copying to Onedrive. When I copy a directory from my Onedrive for Business to my Onedrive personal, I only get two options when encountering duplicate files: "Replace all" or "Keep all" (rename it and...